Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Knight Imperia Official Launch

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia Official Launch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its because we have been under attack all day long... and whenever we get DDOS our hosting company closes our ...
Page: 8

its because we have been under attack all day long... and whenever we get DDOS our hosting company closes our internet to protect other servers in data center...

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    Serwerr BOOOM and

Umm.. no??

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    server has been going up and down all day

kinda disheartening
    Yeah, we were under botnet from turkish ip range. It is pretty hard to prevent, as even KO-Tastic with the army of developers in their background suffered from botnets too.
    We've already bought a better dedicated server with a decent firewall option with the donations we got in this 2 days. The downtime should no longer be an issue.
    We're configuring the new dedicated server right now. Pretty much everything is being copy/pasted to new server.

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    None of the download links work for me every time I check, is the server down this much or is it the panel? I mean that with all do respect and not to flame, I would enjoy playing this server, if I could dl the client lol.
    We also bought a FTP Server/Support Suite. We won't be using these upload links anymore, there will be a FTP server with 100mbit uplink port to serve client / patches.

Hey guys since all of you including us as admins are not feel good about this disconnects and other issues. I'd like to point out some things...

first of all;

We are under attack which is really annoying but on the other hand that shows people are scared of us.they can not beat us with their server quality so they try to attempt some lame attacks which are will be answered in the same way.

So far this lame attacks showed us that our server files are secure enough.
    and we dont have any exploits or bugs which makes server crash or makes people rollback.

Only thing we couldnt handle is DDOS attacks.about it I personally take responsibility...
    because I wanted to get best dedicated server with good connection meanwhile we had lack of money.and this server is pretty good so far only the bad thing about it is that we are in a system which is calling "pool" .

simply we are in a cluster of couple computers and using same internet connection.its actually good thing when you don't have enemies but on cases like that hosting company has to protect their other customers too... so that they cut our internet connection when there is an attac due to protect them.because other servers also affect from those attacks.

as a solution we are moving to new hosting company which is behind firewall and also holds couple other private Knight Online servers and they have 1500+ players.

Although we work as hard as to make our community happy some troubles might happen.but Nobody in this world can prove opposite that We want to kill a server of which we spend weeks and weeks.

So only thing I want from you guys ( besides your lovely dollars hahahaha)
    being patient , trust us and respect our hard works...

Rodrane
    Knight Imperia Admin.

LoL u just try to get many users with casting as many turks as you can becuz they come like a swarm piranha , ok u are turkish,too, but its quite simple that there are many greedy turks who only try to corrupt...and if u ban turks they try to get revenge - turkish mentality

"So only thing I want from you guys ( besides your lovely dollars hahahaha)
    being patient , trust us and respect our hard works..." - Yes you want Dollars with makin advertisements on turkish sites and I hope

u fix ur 525+ Online Status which i can read there since server launched

But whatever Good Luck u greedy turk

Quote Originally Posted by SonyVega View Post
    "So only thing I want from you guys ( besides your lovely dollars hahahaha)
    being patient , trust us and respect our hard works..." - Yes you want Dollars with makin advertisements on turkish sites and I hope

u fix ur 525+ Online Status which i can read there since server launched

But whatever Good Luck u greedy turk
    actually you dont deserve an answer but lets make it clear I am not a Turk.

LoL didnt kno but actually you are making hellish advertisement on turkish based site and dont say it isnt true 80% turks for real...
    And you dont deserve an answer? one of these standards haha

But for 525+ ppl online u cant say anything right ? Lemme guess Visual Bug ? haha

I didnt wanted go offensive but u all make greedy and tricky moves thats all

Quote Originally Posted by SonyVega View Post
    LoL didnt kno but actually you are making hellish advertisement on turkish based site and dont say it isnt true 80% turks for real...
    And you dont deserve an answer? one of these standards haha

But for 525+ ppl online u cant say anything right ? Lemme guess Visual Bug ? haha

I didnt wanted go offensive but u all make greedy and tricky moves thats all
    no honey we had 525 online on the opening.but it sending queries to database which makes lag meanwhile people download client/patch and 500+ people play so we decided to write it instead of taking numbers everytime from database.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrane View Post
    no honey we had 525 online on the opening.but it sending queries to database which makes lag meanwhile people download client/patch and 500+ people play so we decided to write it instead of taking numbers everytime from database.
    Now that server should be stable I think u should enable it auto updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Yeah, we were under botnet from turkish ip range. It is pretty hard to prevent, as even KO-Tastic with the army of developers in their background suffered from botnets too.
    We've already bought a better dedicated server with a decent firewall option with the donations we got in this 2 days. The downtime should no longer be an issue.
    We're configuring the new dedicated server right now. Pretty much everything is being copy/pasted to new server.

We also bought a FTP Server/Support Suite. We won't be using these upload links anymore, there will be a FTP server with 100mbit uplink port to serve client / patches.
    So there is no way for me to download the client? The download links still not working for me.

First, the happy news.
    The new & ddos protected server has been bought, configured, ready to go live! Things were quicker than expected!

Now, the bad news.
    Since the server is ddos protected, we can't lift the ports our server is using. Hence, players will be unable to connect new server. No workaround right now. We will definitely get it fixed by tomorrow. Our old server is under heavy ddos again, so we'll be closing the server, better.

If you're sleepy, go sleep. Server won't be online for the next 8 hours. (as of this post date)

Awh. Come home from work to this... </3

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

Stayed home for this.....lol

Suppose to be two more hours.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 05:35 PM