Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Knight Imperia Reopen

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia Reopen within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Thenexux funny you dint say that to anyone else that uses your stuff...o i know wy becouse ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Thenexux View Post
    funny you dint say that to anyone else that uses your stuff...o i know wy becouse i dint pay for them has the others did sorry....
    Indeed, but it's not the first time I've lashed out at those who haven't.

yes its your work and your panel credits go to you so what....everyone here and in every server development comunity knows your the best out there.
    Remenber not everyone know your the developer of the web page this one i got from a friend i dint download it just for you to know....
    The trouble is when you start claiming it as your own work, as you have done. Granted, I'm not especially fond of it, but it always irks me when people take credit for someone else's work.

I say secure becouse i tried almost all exploits hacks and doss on it tks very mutch.
    You said "all possible", not "all known" (which is pretty much a given as it stands). You cannot possibly have tested for exploits you aren't aware of!

False advertising is bad sir.

Thenexux

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Indeed, but it's not the first time I've lashed out at those who haven't.

The trouble is when you start claiming it as your own work, as you have done. Granted, I'm not especially fond of it, but it always irks me when people take credit for someone else's work.

You said "all possible", not "all known" (which is pretty much a given as it stands). You cannot possibly have tested for exploits you aren't aware of!

False advertising is bad sir.
    True no way anyone can...

True no way anyone can...
    So we both agree that you lied. However, just because you aren't aware of other exploits doesn't mean that nobody else is. When is your server up? I can run a few of the newer ones I've picked up on if you like, if you really want to prove your server's "impenetrable".

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Oh man are people actually trying to argue with my posts... oh please, I haven`t had a flame war in so long, right about now I want one.

Let me make it clear... no originality, a portugese who`s not very clear when communicating (lol), and most of a developer who probably doesn`t even know what developing itself means, and don`t get me started on the actually coding. Yes, I stick to my previous saying... I declare this a fail server.

Thenexux

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So we both agree that you lied. However, just because you aren't aware of other exploits doesn't mean that nobody else is. When is your server up? I can run a few of the newer ones I've picked up on if you like, if you really want to prove your server's "impenetrable".
    Go for it i apreciate it for real

Thenexux

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Oh man are people actually trying to argue with my posts... oh please, I haven`t had a flame war in so long, right about now I want one.

Let me make it clear... no originality, a portugese who`s not very clear when communicating (lol), and most of a developer who probably doesn`t even know what developing itself means, and don`t get me started on the actually coding. Yes, I stick to my previous saying... I declare this a fail server.
    bite me.i Beter to be a fail server then a fail person....theres a lot of servers here almost 100% of them) with this files what is the main problem is that ppl make servers to get money from it i dont care about the money actualy my (Twostars) pus is free...i will be happy if it does not crash or gives bugs...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    flame war

WAIT UP! Where?!

<.<

>.>

O frak u, there is none -.-

[:<]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

bite me.i Beter to be a fail server then a fail person....theres a lot of servers here almost 100% of them) with this files what is the main problem is that ppl make servers to get money from it i dont care about the money actualy my (Twostars) pus is free...i will be happy if it does not crash or gives bugs...
    I don`t bite Portugese, no one would honestly... but they sure do love taking bull horns up their asses haha. Anyways, you sure do hope and dream that everything runs smoothly. Oh wait, wake up guy!

edit

10 chars

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Heh,
    Using 2stars files and claiming its unhackable.

You dont mind if I try out a few exploits aswell?

edit:
    website was just down, guess its not as unhackable as he claims
    Last edited by Zingery; 12-04-2010 at 06:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12