Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dear knight imperia players

This is a discussion on Dear knight imperia players within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear players, Like every good thing, KI (Knight Imperia) has came to an end. The main reason behind this is ...
Page: 1

Default Dear knight imperia players

Dear players,

Like every good thing, KI (Knight Imperia) has came to an end.

The main reason behind this is chargebackers. 3 days ago, our PayPal stopped to work, because the whiners chargebacked every donation and our PayPal balance went below zero. They started to investigate our PayPal account and during this time, our PayPal became limited, so we couldn't even insert our own money into our account.

Proof of account
    http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3096/24272094.jpg

Proof of chargebackers (there are way more)
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9168/73718907.jpg
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/634/44719346.jpg

Open disputes & claims
    http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9193/76800146.jpg

We had to pay for the server 2 days ago, however we couldn't pay it and right now, our dedicated server is closed. (They didn't even gave us some time.)

I would like to thank each of you for being loyal to KI and helping us for the past 2 years. I really hope you had fun playing KI.

As for me and Rodrane, you won't hear from us anymore. We were once quitted when KI 1 was dead, but we wanted to give it a second chance. We just realise how a bad idea it was. Everything is still same - nothing is changed. Whiners, cheaters, chargebackers...

There will not be KI 4 or Knight Imperia anymore. If someone wants to buy the server files (panel, power up store, server files [contains 6 more exploit security that currently not released]) send an e-mail to "[email protected]" and I will set everything up for you. (Do not add me to MSN, I don't use it as a MSN.)

Well, that's all.
    Good bye.
    Knight imperia is over but I hope all you knight imperia baba's will join me in the exodus to NDKO! <3 Abstrakshin

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

On one hand I really do feel bad that they went into a negative... and on the other hand all the other server owners should take this into account into 1 of the things that might just back fire on you.

Richie

So its true, as much as it was denied....Donators did ruin this server.
    Interesting...not!

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    So its true, as much as it was denied....Donators did ruin this server.
    Interesting...not!
    In a way you are right, but to be exact it was the donating fucks who chargebacked that actually did the job.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

A list of all the names of those fraks who ruined it would do wonders for future servers to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    A list of all the names of those fraks who ruined it would do wonders for future servers to come.
    Well as server owner you have to take into account that there are chargebackers. If you're trusting for donators to actuelly pay your server the whole time. You're bound to fail.

And imo, Aristona and Rodrande just made this server to get some quick bucks (rates, pus prices, etc).

Oh well. More players for NDKo then.

just because they were chargebacked doesnt mean the CBs actually went through!
    They're just being investigated!

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    It's hard to believe, I know 3-4 people who donated over 1K together and didn't chargeback. And I'm pretty sure there are lots more that didn't chargeback aswell... where did all the money go to if they couldn't pay the dedi company 1 month (server has only been up for 1 month?).

It's hard for me to believe, and I'm pretty sure a lot more will chargeback now that wouldn't have chargebacked in the first place. Cannot blame them tbh.

hoody

yes there are a lot of other people who did not chargeback.but because of chargebacks our paypal account limited.we could not recieve money send money request money or withdraw.

those names on charge back look turkish to me :O

Out of curiosity, aren't you using twostars panel? If so I highly doubt he will allow you to sell it.

Last time I checked you were using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Out of curiosity, aren't you using twostars panel? If so I highly doubt he will allow you to sell it.

Last time I checked you were using it.
    And PUS, server patches & extender DLL.

Nvmd, no point in this.

Best of luck
    Last edited by soenne; 10-09-2010 at 12:37 PM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Why did no1 listen when I said they closed 3 times what makes u think they won't do it a 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Why did no1 listen when I said they closed 3 times what makes u think they won't do it a 4th?
    first of all, this was KI 3, so do the math on your "4th" time.

2nd, it's different. Last two times people ASKED/WHINED for a wipe, this time... I dunno who's fault it is, donators? Admin team? Both?

U clearly know shit and act like u know it all, maybe that's the reason why no1 listened to u in the first place?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast