Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Shouting 3 months now, this server won't open any time soon. Doesn't really matter to me. ...
Page: 21

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Shouting 3 months now, this server won't open any time soon.
    Doesn't really matter to me. I'll play it even if it launches 2016. If I'm still alive that is.
    ilovemyko1, DragonWarrior and zuka like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Doesn't really matter to me. I'll play it even if it launches 2016. If I'm still alive that is.
    true mate true im gonna change my nick this time(alot haters)

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Let 2015 come first and then we can talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Let 2015 come first and then we can talk about it.
    nickos3 likes this.

from forums

It's complete! I'll give u all a date shortly. Wont be long now. Spread the word. Gather ur friends and most importantly everything works! Skills, Items, and those USKO events also work. perfectly with very little bugs if any!

Here's some pics of the new version.

[/color]

Banned Senior Member

If you make some people sheriff and give em the ability to send people to jail how can you assure me that they wont send people to jail just cause they dont like a person? It's a stupid system better have active and good gm's instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    If you make some people sheriff and give em the ability to send people to jail how can you assure me that they wont send people to jail just cause they dont like a person? It's a stupid system better have active and good gm's instead.
    If "sheriffs" record "cheaters/abusers" on a video or with any other way so there's proof, then, i cannot see where the problem is.
    If someone who's been selected to be sheriff, send people in jail for no reason then he will be simply banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    There's actually supposed to be a voting process, as well. I'm not sure if this is implemented.

Having said that, it's really just the same problem as you'd have with GMs; so long as everything's logged, and players speak up when things don't seem quite right (and in my experience, they tend to!), it should be fine.
    Assuming it gets dealt with, that is.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    There's actually supposed to be a voting process, as well. I'm not sure if this is implemented.

Having said that, it's really just the same problem as you'd have with GMs; so long as everything's logged, and players speak up when things don't seem quite right (and in my experience, they tend to!), it should be fine.
    Assuming it gets dealt with, that is.
    not with this owner.. He posts once a month on his forum has no active gms and I really don't get it because he could make so much more money but I guess euro pvp was enough money for him

Nice new forums Invision Power Board

As this looks very cool.. I honestly can't figure out why people are still on these private servers. I mean USKO EXP really? Change that and I guarantee you will have a better chance of your server being successful. Even the upgrade rate is a bit scary but its your server you can take my advise or throw it out the window. Anyways I wish you and your team the best of luck.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    As this looks very cool.. I honestly can't figure out why people are still on these private servers. I mean USKO EXP really? Change that and I guarantee you will have a better chance of your server being successful. Even the upgrade rate is a bit scary but its your server you can take my advise or throw it out the window. Anyways I wish you and your team the best of luck.
    It's actually nowhere close to USKO Exp but, it is a farm server and they have been successfull in the past... some of the most fun times I have had in KO

Banned

lol
    kingdom re-lauching???

Oh yes. The forums were updated and a new client uploaded.

Oh yes. The forums were updated and a new client uploaded.
    Chill, don't be so happy