Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i might check it out for a bit aswell, the launch i played with BloodLine was quite nice tho!...
Page: 23

i might check it out for a bit aswell, the launch i played with BloodLine was quite nice tho!

Question, why would you have +7 high class items able to be bought? Players can now just buy +7 items and sit there and try to make a +8 until they succeed. Rather than getting a clan or a few friends the extra incentive to help each other out. It would keep players active and something to do, not just log in for 2 hours of PK and do some of the servers events. Not to mention the market/merchant players would be happy also.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    Question, why would you have +7 high class items able to be bought? Players can now just buy +7 items and sit there and try to make a +8 until they succeed. Rather than getting a clan or a few friends the extra incentive to help each other out. It would keep players active and something to do, not just log in for 2 hours of PK and do some of the servers events. Not to mention the market/merchant players would be happy also.
    They want everyone to make+8s quicker, so they spend a lot of money rebirthing their items to +11.
    thom likes this.

whats the date of this serv release?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

March 21. This Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Sceron View Post
    - You can now buy (+7) high class weapons and armor from the Moradon Weapon and armor stores!

- EXP required to 80-83 has been lowered. ( you start at 80 lvl now, easy to 83 )

- Coins have been wiped. Remember to gain money you have to mine in Moradon.

- New players will start off with 4+ rebirth items which will last 2 - 4 days depending if they have premium.

- Gold Bars, Enchant scrolls and transformation totem are now buyable from the sundries!!

- Teleport to friend scroll now buyable from the sundries!

- Acid pots are now removed from the sundries.

is this still valid on the launch on friday or not?
    These are not valid. They were added once the last launch started losing players, but this time you'll start with starter gear from worms and at lvl 70 as far as I know.

I think this is too late, but you should have made new topic or atleast edit this one, cuz on first page there are many bullshit.

upupupupupupupupup

Banned

so.. tomorrow is the day???

waiting for u guys in CZ

Hopefully client will be up early tomorrow :P

dont get ur hopes up, these admins give 0 fucks about players lol, all in it 4 the moneyz. - also they dont even ''advertise'' their server? who da fak wouldnt do that? - brain afk i guess.

^ even tho thats not good, they sure as hell make some good servers

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Hopefully client will be up early tomorrow :P
    yeah it'll be

ZITH, on 20 Mar 2014 - 9:55 PM, said:The server is being released on 21 March 2014, client will be available within 06:00 - 09:00 UTC time. I apologize for the client delay (my fault)

Dont you lie to me timmy

Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
    dont get ur hopes up, these admins give 0 fucks about players lol, all in it 4 the moneyz. - also they dont even ''advertise'' their server? who da fak wouldnt do that? - brain afk i guess.

^ even tho thats not good, they sure as hell make some good servers
    About the advertisement.. It's funny indeed. Considering that the server will be crowded as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    About the advertisement.. It's funny indeed. Considering that the server will be crowded as fuck
    Lol I wouldnt get your hopes up too much, the last server was advertised a lot and it wasn't even crowded then, what makes you think its suddenly going to be crowded this time lol. The server was a peice of shit last time, some people even had access to GM chars and got full uniques and gave them out, about 50 people's accounts got hacked as the Admins didn't give a fuck about security, all they wanted was money. Plus the fact they sold people full mythril sets+8 and uniques after like 2 weeks.