Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK Lol I wouldnt get your hopes up too much, the last server was advertised a lot ...
Page: 24

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Lol I wouldnt get your hopes up too much, the last server was advertised a lot and it wasn't even crowded then, what makes you think its suddenly going to be crowded this time lol. The server was a peice of shit last time, some people even had access to GM chars and got full uniques and gave them out, about 50 people's accounts got hacked as the Admins didn't give a fuck about security, all they wanted was money. Plus the fact they sold people full mythril sets+8 and uniques after like 2 weeks.
    And don't forget the duped items, they were everywhere!

Client is up 1977 Client Download - Download Client - Invision Power Board
    From SPIK3YMIK3Y : "The server should be online later this afternoon, The client you can download in a hr or so"

170 + users online @ forum.. WhoopWhoop.

Lol I wouldnt get your hopes up too much, the last server was advertised a lot and it wasn't even crowded then, what makes you think its suddenly going to be crowded this time lol. The server was a peice of shit last time, some people even had access to GM chars and got full uniques and gave them out, about 50 people's accounts got hacked as the Admins didn't give a fuck about security, all they wanted was money. Plus the fact they sold people full mythril sets+8 and uniques after like 2 weeks.
    You didn't play last time though. And why do I think it'll be crowded? It has had over 100 users browsing the forum the past 2 days and now it's almost 200 users. The security flaws and corruption are still there but I couldn't honestly care as long as the server's active and stable. I don't think people had access to GM chars last time server was launched btw. The only thing I knew of was one Turkish clan who had all kinds of gear which I believe was bought from the admins.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

any time? lol he says randomly afternoon, cmon give a f4king time duges

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You didn't play last time though. And why do I think it'll be crowded? It has had over 100 users browsing the forum the past 2 days and now it's almost 200 users. The security flaws and corruption are still there but I couldn't honestly care as long as the server's active and stable. I don't think people had access to GM chars last time server was launched btw. The only thing I knew of was one Turkish clan who had all kinds of gear which I believe was bought from the admins.
    Bitch I played it every time it launch and regretted it after 1 week, but what can I say I was bored as fuck. And trust me, they left that exploit in last time aswell, they probably just used the same files and DB and shit as the first launch and were too lazy to fix that shit, as all they want is money, and I dont blame em.

u cannot really say anything bad about this server when it's not even released yet haha. item manufacturing and fishing working on this too should be fun.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    u cannot really say anything bad about this server when it's not even released yet haha. item manufacturing and fishing working on this too should be fun.
    according to the last releases you can. However I hope this time is different

Bitch I played it every time it launch and regretted it after 1 week, but what can I say I was bored as fuck. And trust me, they left that exploit in last time aswell, they probably just used the same files and DB and shit as the first launch and were too lazy to fix that shit, as all they want is money, and I dont blame em.
    What char did you play last time cuz I never saw you ingame lol?

I believe it was WhiteLightning but I'm not sure, Aleksi.

srsly I play privates for like 5 or more years , and i did not ever see release like this, when admins dont give any eta or shit.
    thom likes this.

Banned Senior Member

srsly, y no give tyme for release? omg, Ý u no give eta or shit. hahahahhahahahahhhahahhahah

idd but still they got 160 online @ forum ...

**Reputation**??

yeah, as i said. these admins give 0 fucks about us l0l, they dont even give a real eta or anything lol coz they know we gonna play no matter what !

also, im like 100% sure these admins arent corrupt, they make so much money on europvp its retarded. they sure as hell dont need to sell items on their servers. people will buy from the pus which will be more than enough for them.

and lol @ no advertisement whatsofuckingever and still a fuckload of users probably gonna play lomo. :P

gogogogogogogo

Banned Senior Member

Thom, you're really starting to turn into a grobar.. an annoying piece of shit on the KO4LIFE forum.