Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude You cannot blame the server owners for not having helped you when you got hacked. They ...
Page: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    You cannot blame the server owners for not having helped you when you got hacked. They don't have to help you, the account is yours to provide and protect.

Knight Kingdom gave me the best Knight Online experience I've had, that includes the times I spent on USKO. Very GG server, be smart and you'll be alright. I hope this time around it'll be even better and since there aren't any rivalry in the market as KK is the only reliable UTC KO server(if not the 'only' one), the user count will not drop as rapidly as it did before due to GMR Game's opening.

Yaaay!
    The fact that THEIR server wasn't secure, is NOT my fault. They should have their things settled and atleast helped me out there because i provided alot information about the hacking-case, their response was fuck you we don't care. That is not really what i call a nice customer support, and no i'm not the only one that got screwed this launch.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    The fact that THEIR server wasn't secure, is NOT my fault. They should have their things settled and atleast helped me out there because i provided alot information about the hacking-case, their response was fuck you we don't care. That is not really what i call a nice customer support, and no i'm not the only one that got screwed this launch.
    The fact that you couldn't keep your PC clean is actually not their fault. I had played on their server the last time with my friends until GMR Game launched and had no problems, neither did none of my friends. No serious server owner helps you with hacked account issues because then fraud will rise among players and they will end up "hacking" themselves in order to double their items. Re-install a clean version of Windows and you'll be alright the next time around.

The fact that you couldn't keep your PC clean is actually not their fault. I had played on their server the last time with my friends until GMR Game launched and had no problems, neither did none of my friends. No serious server owner helps you with hacked account issues because then fraud will rise among players and they will end up "hacking" themselves in order to double their items. Re-install a clean version of Windows and you'll be alright the next time around.
    schad its not also about cleaning pc, my friend got hacked also and he didnt have anything installed, fresh windows 7

That's kinda hilarious, i bought a new PC before that time otherwise i couldn't even play 18xx + servers, all i had installed was my fresh new Windows 8.1, stop setting up excuses or defending the scammers.

That's kinda hilarious, i bought a new PC before that time otherwise i couldn't even play 18xx + servers, all i had installed was my fresh new Windows 8.1, stop setting up excuses or defending the scammers.
    I really doubt they would scam you as owners lol. They could easly get some profit selling +9's to people. It's more like you shared with someone that was real dick

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    I really doubt they would scam you as owners lol. They could easly get some profit selling +9's to people. It's more like you shared with someone that was real dick
    i didn't say the owners scammed me, nor did i say i was sharing my character.

i didn't say the owners scammed me, nor did i say i was sharing my character.
    by saying "stop defending scammers" I thought you were talking about KK staff. I might agree on the fact that their files on the last launch were infected or something, I tried to download it and my antivirus just found like 200 files that were infected with some shits and i couldn't run my pc since that. Also their supports sucks, that's right. They never gave a fuck about players but honestly I don't give a shit as long as the server is stable. I'll download their new client and if it wont be infected I'll play it for sure even tho they don't deserve that many players lol

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    by saying "stop defending scammers" I thought you were talking about KK staff. I might agree on the fact that their files on the last launch were infected or something, I tried to download it and my antivirus just found like 200 files that were infected with some shits and i couldn't run my pc since that. Also their supports sucks, that's right. They never gave a fuck about players but honestly I don't give a shit as long as the server is stable. I'll download their new client and if it wont be infected I'll play it for sure even tho they don't deserve that many players lol
    They deserve no players at all with their behaviour.

Well I wasn't really trying to defend anyone and I'm deeply sorry for your losses. It's just, I've never been hacked on a private server and I think that's because I use deep freeze on my computer. Even if their client is infected that won't be a problem. Keeping your PC clean is really difficult nowadays and sometimes you just cannot believe you have keylogger on your PC but playing on a different private server each week can get you some nasty sly keyloggers, even some rats. I suggest getting a secondary HDD for games and media files then installing deep freeze to keep your primary HDD/SSD on which your system is installed secure.

uppppppppppppppp

This is to give everyone an update of what is going on. The server is down for an upgrade. We will be using the very latest USKO client which also means the server will support all of those new features from joining chat rooms to a new REBIRTH LEVELING SYSTEM not to mention a new additon of a new character with all it's skills working!

Here is a few screenshots of the development.

[Latest USKO client]

[Buying and selling multiple items at once]

More updates will be posted within the week of the new features. The client will be available for download during that time or shortly after!

Stay tuned!

on the forums
    Version 2049 Client download:-

Uploaded

New Character -

* All Under the castle items, updates!
    * New character along with new skills all working!
    * All items including Undefeatable, Giant Bombastic, Faul, Gab's blessing can now be reversed at the anvil.
    * All items including Undefeatable, Giant Bombastic, Faul items skills working. [ see below ]
    * Chaos stone in Ronark land.
    * up to 5 secret hidden game masters per nation.
    * A new prison that will send any cheater automatically to prison!
    * Clan name change.
    * Killing a player in Ronark land will give you a random PVP item at a certain percentage.

[Item Skill options]

Undefeatable - at itemgrade (+7) and above are enhanced with a skill option. This skill option is called "Cannot use against the ones to be summoned." which "Prevents an enemy from being teleported or teleporting." at a rate of 1% probabilty of occuring.

Bombastic Giant - at itemgrade (+7) and above are enhanced with a skill option. This skill option is called "Reduction" which "Enlarge enemy and decrease enemy decrease attack and defense rate by 5%" at a rate of 1% probabilty of occuring.

Kaul - at itemgrade (+7) and above are enhanced with a skill option. This skill option is called "Kaul Transformation" which "Transforms enemys into Kaul! Prevents them from returning to the village or attacking, but increases enemy Defense by 500." at a rate of 1% probabilty of occuring.

Gab's Blessing - at itemgrade (+7) and above are enhanced with a skill option. This skill option is called "Divine Protection" which "Immunizes you against magical attacks for five seconds." at a rate of 1% probabilty of occuring.

Gab's Adamant- at itemgrade (+7) and above are enhanced with a skill option. This skill option is called "Adamant" which "Immunizes you against physical attacks for five seconds." at a rate of 1% probabilty of occuring.

[Beginner clan for low levels - levels 20 and above develope a cape for this clan]

[VIP Storage - an extra 48 slots for your inn hostess - password access optional]

[Item seal unbind - unbind binded items such as old uniques and krowaz for example, ANY binded items.]

[New updated teleport gates]

any usa clans playing here?

Banned Senior Member

How I see the owners of this server when people complain..

stimpy, NoOneCanStopMe and iAmGod like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    How I see the owners of this server when people complain..

lmfao! good 1

Banned

one of the best server i've played.. anyways, dont waste ur time playing here
    whenever server goes gg, owners just won money and fvk the server.. so, it's fill the hackers and kxp and owners dont do nothing.. really it's a shame this server be owned by mikey and zith :/