Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow u sure have some issues,its not like som1 put a gun to your head and said u gotta play ...
Page: 44

Wow u sure have some issues,its not like som1 put a gun to your head and said u gotta play it.All the private servers are the same nowdays,this one is fun,simple as that. Also idk why you keep sayin scamer,its not like he took your money,u donated probably,thats why your bitching all the time all over the topic.Server is fun,we have an english team,pm KaiJu on orc side if you are interested.

Who has an english clan on human side? Im a priest.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    This server is really fun, speaking from past experience. It's the first server to provide people a functional USKO farm server which was requested from SexyReplay for years. I'd rather play an older version of KO to be honest but the server is still a ton of fun!
    It's actually bad, dull, stupid and not farm-like at all. I've already quit lol.

Mining as a farming tool is overpowered and comp / multiclient dependent. Takes no effort whatsoever.

Bugs are everywhere, leveling is a boring grind with dozens of "kill X thing" quests available, cash grab pus (rebirth strengthen scrolls on PUS is seriously unbelievable) and many other problems that I found and carefully documented down in a list.

Of course there will always be fanboys who will claim how amazing of an idea was to get rid of a lot of content in favor to lazily add it as drops from other high profile mobs like AoF, AoC or DMS (it's not a bug, it's a feature!), or how the bugs don't really matter because we should all be as easily satisfied as they are, but nah at the end server's not worth it.
    ScreameR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Wow u sure have some issues,its not like som1 put a gun to your head and said u gotta play it.All the private servers are the same nowdays,this one is fun,simple as that. Also idk why you keep sayin scamer,its not like he took your money,u donated probably,thats why your bitching all the time all over the topic.Server is fun,we have an english team,pm KaiJu on orc side if you are interested.
    Nah, just nah.
    Wish i kept the screenshots of what Mikey responded to me when i asked him some serious questions, deleted them at the time because i simply didn't care. Silly me

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Nah, just nah.
    Wish i kept the screenshots of what Mikey responded to me when i asked him some serious questions, deleted them at the time because i simply didn't care. Silly me
    Mikey doesnt help you, because you being so aggressive when you make report topic.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It's actually bad, dull, stupid and not farm-like at all. I've already quit lol.

Mining as a farming tool is overpowered and comp / multiclient dependent. Takes no effort whatsoever.

Bugs are everywhere, leveling is a boring grind with dozens of "kill X thing" quests available, cash grab pus (rebirth strengthen scrolls on PUS is seriously unbelievable) and many other problems that I found and carefully documented down in a list.

Of course there will always be fanboys who will claim how amazing of an idea was to get rid of a lot of content in favor to lazily add it as drops from other high profile mobs like AoF, AoC or DMS (it's not a bug, it's a feature!), or how the bugs don't really matter because we should all be as easily satisfied as they are, but nah at the end server's not worth it.
    its a 20xx server of course there gonna be bugs theres bugs on v1298 server's ffs and still alot in USKO lets not look stupid with that comment fking ridiculous lol... im just surprised there has been very few bugs on this one and when there has been bugs reported they have actually been fast on fixing it so gj on them. Its a nice server. Def the best one ive played.
    ItstheTax likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    very few bugs
    Someone help me find my sides, I seemed to have lost them.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    its a 20xx server of course there gonna be bugs theres bugs on v1298 server's ffs and still alot in USKO lets not look stupid with that comment fking ridiculous lol... im just surprised there has been very few bugs on this one and when there has been bugs reported they have actually been fast on fixing it so gj on them. Its a nice server. Def the best one ive played.
    Well admins should strive to have the least amount of bugs possible, this seemed rushed to me.

If these are the overall standards regarding bugs and unintended behavior in the KO community then it worries me that you might not know how to appreciate a clean server when you get the chance to play in one.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Mikey doesnt help you, because you being so aggressive when you make report topic.
    nah, just nah.
    #clueless prick

fyi... dont buy anything on this server. Chances are it will get deleted...

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    fyi... dont buy anything on this server. Chances are it will get deleted...
    dupe ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    dupe ?
    Admins might delete it just to screw you up, there's a possibility you get hacked for no reason. And then there's the dupe this server had issues with since the first launch. Such a fantastic place this Knight Kingdom. Or shall i say.. Mikey's dollar farm Kingdom?

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Admins might delete it just to screw you up, there's a possibility you get hacked for no reason. And then there's the dupe this server had issues with since the first launch. Such a fantastic place this Knight Kingdom. Or shall i say.. Mikey's dollar farm Kingdom?
    About the dupe KK along with sexyko were the 1st 18xx servers at the time i remember so dupes was understandable sexyko had the same prob with duping too.

there was bugs at the launch a couple of days ago again understandable considering its 20xx files but since then they have been fast on fixing them plus the server is hella fun and active right now +1

not dupes. Buggs. Everyone's golden mattocks are getting deleted and he isnt refunding the kc for it. you can check it out all over forums... However, looking at past posts, this isnt a surprise. I wish twostar's server was up. Make all these bullshit server owners learn how to properly run a server...
    ScreameR likes this.

'Fixed' now and I got my pick back. However, didn't test his 'fix' for obvious reasons lol. Still looking for an English clan for... however long I feel like dealing with this server