Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So what items are required in this server? I heared people are in full +9 already? Worth it to make ...
Page: 12

So what items are required in this server? I heared people are in full +9 already? Worth it to make a fresh start here? Any possibility to farm up without baba?

server is nice and can buy +7 item from moradon store good for new player and u get old uniques from paramun or falcons

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    So what items are required in this server? I heared people are in full +9 already? Worth it to make a fresh start here? Any possibility to farm up without baba?
    can u buy armor (shells and chitins) and weapons (high class) at npc in moradown
    ofc have.. isnt full +11reb, btw have raptor +11, iron impact +11 and one hell breaker +11reb
    ofc.. can u lvl till 83 killing worms, can u farm money at minners and buy ur itens at npc
    yes, my clan is a exemple of alive clans that still killink isiloon, farmin bosses at isiloon and at i know, farming at bifrost

so in other words easy to catch up without donating?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    so in other words easy to catch up without donating?
    yess.. now is very easy

Apparently they'll wipe the server, and re-launch with the newest UTC patch... Seems interesting...
    Board Message

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Ya if you love playing servers with bad GM's and never fix shit then this is your server ! come fast and waste your time !! cause they will most likely relauch once people wake up and see how crappy it really is . Would be such a great server if the team gave 2 shits

Are they gonna wipe it? I've only heard rumors but I'd love to hear some word from the administration team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Are they gonna wipe it? I've only heard rumors but I'd love to hear some word from the administration team.
    They actually made an announcement, just check the link I posted

The server will be reset and there will be updates that no other server has. Lesson's has been learned there will be at least 4 GameMaster's in the server. I will also be advertising the server greatly and with along with these updates hope to bring alot of activity back to the server.

So what's changed? At the beginning of the server we will be into the same version USKO was before they moved into the Under the castle which is 19xx here's a pic of it -

Then after we will be moving into the under the castle version! Along with the new items and features/ events! Here's some pics of what it looks like. -

When's the release date?
    We will be planning on releasing it in a few weeks time! In the meantime you can vote if you want the server to be PVP or farm. Hope to see you there!
    They might suck at customer support and whatnot, but maybe it worths a shot if for nothing else than the UTC patch...

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I know personally I won't play if it's pvp but if it is a farm server I'll be there

best server eva goin there for sure

Banned Senior Member

well if it was active id love to play it....if u guys are gonna make a english clan that farms id love to play it with u guys my main will my an archer hopefully u guys pick the human side

edit

do they have windforce's and do curses work on this server?....cuz i been playing k100 and only half the curses work but theres no archers allowed on the server...they took out the windforce and eagles eye and took the poison off the iron bow and will not implement them....so i want to find a server that has archers that dont suck and is 19xx

Banned

wipe again!! lmao.. they just do it.. wiped server, no support and wiped again

Quote Originally Posted by iAmGod View Post
    wipe again!! lmao.. they just do it.. wiped server, no support and wiped again
    I don't really understand why wouldn't they wipe it? It wasn't active anymore. I do agree they have shit support but the server is awesome nevertheless. Had so much fun here in the previous launch and I'll totally play here again

[QUOTE=LastReasoN;3144991]well if it was active id love to play it....if u guys are gonna make a english clan that farms id love to play it with u guys my main will my an archer hopefully u guys pick the human side

2 English clan for sure