Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************W see what will be change on server....
Page: 30

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************W see what will be change on server.
    Last edited by neoqub; 03-29-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post

Funny though, if you took your mage team to OSKO you would get fucking raped by every single turk mage clan there. Thats probably why you send so much hate over there, just to make an excuse not to play it.
    Nah. I played it solo before they made retarded updates. It was fine except that I was solo, which meant I couldn't really farm anything except BUS and then it got boring so I quit. Basically I don't like the mixture of old and new. OSKO is more fucked up than MaxKO/FlameKO right now. But yes. Enough about OSKO for now.

Banned Senior Member

To be honest, turks play this game also? They aren't very good either. I would say, the top mage clans are FinalLegacy or Salty gang.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Nah. I played it solo before they made retarded updates. It was fine except that I was solo, which meant I couldn't really farm anything except BUS and then it got boring so I quit. Basically I don't like the mixture of old and new. OSKO is more fucked up than MaxKO/FlameKO right now. But yes. Enough about OSKO for now.
    Solo on OSKO works with premium, and at least some baba shoping in start. Otherwise you obviously need a team, or else it's to much time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Solo on OSKO works with premium, and at least some baba shoping in start. Otherwise you obviously need a team, or else it's to much time consuming.
    In KKO you dont need to do any of those, you can solo and make gear pretty fast on your own at KKO

Ok. Just logged in, servers NOT dead, guess I just logged on some shitty times lol. GOGOGOGOGOGo

Bump for gg server, 1500+ players are online, active PK, alot people exping in cz/eslant, mining slots are all full, wars are insane!

Only down fall is that there is no activity from the owner or anyone else with authority on the server, this means when needing support you have to wait atleast 2-3 days

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Only down fall is that there is no activity from the owner or anyone else with authority on the server, this means when needing support you have to wait atleast 2-3 days
    Make a ticket on the website, i did it twice and got my response within 24 hours both times. They just don't really care about forum topics, so if you got a problem make a ticket and they'll most likely help you.
    Last edited by ScreameR; 04-03-2014 at 04:49 AM.
    ilovemyko1 and zuka like this.

Ill give that a shot

need english clan !

Quote Originally Posted by kalc91 View Post
    need english clan !
    what side are you on

Quote Originally Posted by kalc91 View Post
    need english clan !
    GucciGaming, Againstbabashoppers, FinalLegacy are all english speaking clans try pming one of their members.

Awesome server. It's the best server out there

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    GucciGaming, Againstbabashoppers, FinalLegacy are all english speaking clans try pming one of their members.
    Don't bother pming anybody from FinalLegacy. We are not recruiting.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.