Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's the status on this server? Topic says 100% USKO farm, but in the first post of thread (at the ...
Page: 31

What's the status on this server? Topic says 100% USKO farm, but in the first post of thread (at the bottom) it says that you start at lvl 80 and that you can buy +7 stuff from NPCs... so which one is it? That doesn't really translate to my idea of 100% USKO farm.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus View Post
    What's the status on this server? Topic says 100% USKO farm, but in the first post of thread (at the bottom) it says that you start at lvl 80 and that you can buy +7 stuff from NPCs... so which one is it? That doesn't really translate to my idea of 100% USKO farm.
    No you cannot buy +7 you can buy +1 and they are fairly easy to make

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Don't bother pming anybody from FinalLegacy. We are not recruiting.
    Badass swagerino.

Spik3yMik3 :

Some of the players trying to login to the server may not be able to do so. This is because it has reached its max capacity of 1750 . We plan on increasing this number in the next server restart.

In the meantime thanks for your patience!

http://forum.knight-kingdom.net/inde...ity/#entry2084

Holy shit, 1750 players. I wonder how the hell did they get so many players since I never seen a single advertisement topic from them and they don't give a damn about this one as well. It also occured to me that the servers with little to no player support are the most succesful ones... weird shit. But I'll be damned, after seeing this I gotta download it.
    g0nn4b3 likes this.

fix shock stun!
    worthing 100%

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Spik3yMik3 :

Some of the players trying to login to the server may not be able to do so. This is because it has reached its max capacity of 1750 . We plan on increasing this number in the next server restart.

In the meantime thanks for your patience!

http://forum.knight-kingdom.net/inde...ity/#entry2084
    If it keeps going like this, they will get more and more players coming. Just hoping they would listen a little bit more to player their suggestions and this server will be a great success, since it still has some bad parts tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    If it keeps going like this, they will get more and more players coming. Just hoping they would listen a little bit more to player their suggestions and this server will be a great success, since it still has some bad parts tho.
    They need to kick some of the 1300 miners that are there, when real players want to login.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    They need to kick some of the 1300 miners that are there, when real players want to login.
    There indeed are alot miners, but i believe 1300 is a little bit to much ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    There indeed are alot miners, but i believe 1300 is a little bit to much ^^
    Might be a little bit of an exaggeration :P, but atleast 50% of the people online are miners or 2nd/3rd characters mining. I saw the 1750 and logged in and sat in cz at a peak time and the pk didn't look nearly as active as servers like OSKO who had less players it seems, infact the pk was kinda dead for a while even tho it said I was number 42 in cz lol. Idk if they are lying on online lists or what, but it doesnt seem active at all unless you go to a mining spot. XD

1100 players joined bdw last time I checked. Btw all the mages from OSKO are here now as well. Haters gonna hate Andy ;P

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

ofcourse the osko mages are here, they got outgeared on osko, now they joined pure mage server. It was expectable lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    1100 players joined bdw last time I checked. Btw all the mages from OSKO are here now as well. Haters gonna hate Andy ;P
    Yes they shall my young padawan.

But that still doesn't explain why the pk is dead half the time. =/ You expect a server with 1750 people to have atleast 100-300 people in cz at all times, unless ofcourse half the accounts are 2nd chars and miners.... Osko still had 800 people going to BDW after 2 months, yet the pk was still dying, dunno why you goin on BDW numbers. XD

All in all the server is a good server, the online count just doesn't match the pk activity, and the owners are money hungry pieces of shit.

But that still doesn't explain why the pk is dead half the time. =/ You expect a server with 1750 people to have atleast 100-300 people in cz at all times, unless ofcourse half the accounts are 2nd chars and miners.... Osko still had 800 people going to BDW after 2 months, yet the pk was still dying, dunno why you goin on BDW numbers. XD

All in all the server is a good server, the online count just doesn't match the pk activity, and the owners are money hungry pieces of shit.
    Doubt they are lying about the amount of ppl online. It said 1750 on Panel (which didnt say much) and I couldn't log in, I got the message "server closed" while the server was online (few mins later I could login however)
    but ye, lots of ppl mining and quite a bit still exping in esl

But that still doesn't explain why the pk is dead half the time. =/ You expect a server with 1750 people to have atleast 100-300 people in cz at all times, unless ofcourse half the accounts are 2nd chars and miners.... Osko still had 800 people going to BDW after 2 months, yet the pk was still dying, dunno why you goin on BDW numbers. XD .
    u seem to be talking about osko in everyone of ur posts in this topic wtf???
    g0nn4b3 likes this.