Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually I counted at peak times like 8-9 parties pking. And there were like 4-5 parties xping at the same ...
Page: 32

Actually I counted at peak times like 8-9 parties pking. And there were like 4-5 parties xping at the same time. The server is great man. Btw, the server is indeed infested with mages right now. But saying that mages are OP is a ridiculous statement. If only people read the skill descriptions they'd realize melees will rape all mage parties with the correct setup.

that was few days ago and now yesterday i couldnt even login because was full haha

I love how the only people that dont think mages are op are the mages lol
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

mages are stupidly fucking op and i cant wait till he nerfs them
    g0nn4b3 likes this.

Okay lemme give you a hint. King of Knight - Skill Guides - Elysian Web
    + the 75 party heal which is spammable and the fact that a duffed mage is like 1-2 hits. I see a lot of people complain about mages in what and I do agree the dmg bonus thing is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Okay lemme give you a hint. King of Knight - Skill Guides - Elysian Web
    + the 75 party heal which is spammable and the fact that a duffed mage is like 1-2 hits. I see a lot of people complain about mages in what and I do agree the dmg bonus thing is retarded.
    in war it's retarded to be against mages, cus last war that you wasnt there, we were 5 mages owning so many mages clan and melles without a priest and 1 sin (totally 6)
    in war the dmg is retarded but in cz, mages arent giving so many dmg..

know how people live in novas cause of that 75 heal ? its cause they basically bug it .. the skill is spammable but u have to short of *bug* it ... u just take the heal off near ur scrolls and then rethrow the heal lol its not legit . Im done tho trying to defend my side cause like i said .. the only people that dont think mages are op are the mages

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    know how people live in novas cause of that 75 heal ? its cause they basically bug it .. the skill is spammable but u have to short of *bug* it ... u just take the heal off near ur scrolls and then rethrow the heal lol its not legit . Im done tho trying to defend my side cause like i said .. the only people that dont think mages are op are the mages
    Well.. Everybody uses that bug so why not use it? The reason why I never believe melees when they say mages are op is because every server where I've had the chance of class changing between mage and melee I've played both sides and heard the same stories everywhere when in reality it's all about changing the way you play.

hahahaha "Everybody uses that bug so why not use it? " So for now on i should be bugging heals so i can live against mages nice strat

Banned Senior Member

Played for years at SexyKO vs mages. You're going to say I'm saying this because I'm a mage but honestly mages are OP only if people know how to play them correctly in a party. It's easy to beat mages on 80 cap servers... really.... easy. My clan was one of the few melee clans that was on SexyKO for that length of time and was pretty fucking successful at beating mages lol. We really had no problems with them. Only part mages were annoying in was wars when they were 5 mage clans standing inside a warder :/

hahahaha "Everybody uses that bug so why not use it? " So for now on i should be bugging heals so i can live against mages nice strat
    Well.. We use it? Turks use it. Besides I heard the bug was fixed but the server owners bugged it again on purpose to let people use it. This happened in Euro-PvP though.
    Edit: Yeah Rick is right. We've played against some good melees in KK already and they can really pull it off if we give them even the slightest chance to do so. 1 mage down and our novas won't be enough to kill them and it takes literally 2 seconds to kill a mage if you're in a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Played for years at SexyKO vs mages. You're going to say I'm saying this because I'm a mage but honestly mages are OP only if people know how to play them correctly in a party. It's easy to beat mages on 80 cap servers... really.... easy. My clan was one of the few melee clans that was on SexyKO for that length of time and was pretty fucking successful at beating mages lol. We really had no problems with them. Only part mages were annoying in was wars when they were 5 mage clans standing inside a warder :/
    I only mean in this server , cause for some reason deal alot of damage . I was getting staff attacked for 1k in cz by some orc mages , not all of them but some so...come on can anyone here tell me a 1k staff attack in +0s is legit?? lol nawwww

is the dupe still working?¿

If u cant tank a mage pt with 2 priests with a party of people wearing krowaz armors,u suck.Mages are OP in war cuz of the boost,but in cz u can time the heals and they will die fast with tormen,i even tanked few mago pts as an only priest,so mages being op is just bs,the fact that u cant get 2 priest to time heals is the problem,not the mages,its the same shit as having a pt of warriors or archers,if they know how to play and u have shitty suport,u will die.Cant belive people still cry about mages after all these years of KO,its not even funny anymore.As for the server,if your looking for an USKO experience without all the BS,go for it,u have events all the time,xp,farm,all that crap from usko,but its 10x better,the fact that people cant log the server cuz its full of players speaks for its self.The ones who cry about GM's not being online in game,feel free to send a suport ticket,its gets replyed within 24h (some ofc dont but hey,try that shit on USKO).The ones that are saying that OSKO is better,well,go play OSKO then and dont reply here,simple as that,i played all the OSKO servers,and this is by far better PK i had then on OSKO,plus they are not using that stupid ACME crap that double/triple the users,so the numbers are real,there was almost 900 people joining chaos,i cant understand how people can say the server is dead,when it haz 900 ppl joining an event.But hey,its the english comunity.If u think the server is dead or its fake in numbers,go get few buddys of yours,log it,make a clan,go cz,and enjoy the ride.

I only mean in this server , cause for some reason deal alot of damage . I was getting staff attacked for 1k in cz by some orc mages , not all of them but some so...come on can anyone here tell me a 1k staff attack in +0s is legit?? lol nawwww
    About staff dmg I agree. It's ridiculous if you get hit by 6 mages with staff.
    Edit: Yesterday's online users update: 1960 people online.