Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 748
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DjangoUnchained Most populated private server since long long time kanka. Exp is easy, few days to 75+ ...
Page: 34


  1. #496
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoUnchained View Post
    Most populated private server since long long time kanka.
    Exp is easy, few days to 75+ next few days to 80.
    If u mine all day long money u can make set shells / raptor/shaard+8 in one day also ( cuz ur buying every high class from npc )
    events like BDW/ CHAOS works ( sometimes u are rejected but happened to me like only 5 times out of 30 bdws/chaos.
    ED also works.
    Long story short if u are bored and ur not playing anywhere come try this shit jo !
    I'm actually quite sure it's the most populated server ever. I only recall SexyKO 15xx beta having over 2000 players online at the same time.

  2. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    2350+ players were just on lol
    g0nn4b3 likes this.

  3. #498
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Just checked panel and there is 2500+ people online!

    Fix dem mage dmg's and shock stun and the server will be almost flawless
    g0nn4b3 likes this.

  4. #499
    KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sweden, But ALBANIAN!
    Posts
    347

    Default

    -1, lots of hackers invading server. BB turkko is what it is.

  5. #500
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    -1, lots of hackers invading server. BB turkko is what it is.
    not really...

  6. #501
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    I quitted aswell, got hacked did not receive any help from the Admins. There are koxpers, and quite some dupers on the server. This server won't last long i think, anyways im out.

  7. #502
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I quitted aswell, got hacked did not receive any help from the Admins. There are koxpers, and quite some dupers on the server. This server won't last long i think, anyways im out.
    Dupers? I haven't seen any so could you mention one?

  8. #503
    Regular Member NadieraAyesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Under The Castle
    Posts
    50

    Default

    There are dupers , i know someone who did it.
    g0nn4b3 likes this.

  9. #504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Shock stun is 100%
    Mages staff for 1k
    People dupe
    People wall hack
    People speed hack
    People koxp
    g0nn4b3 likes this.

  10. #505
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Dupers? I haven't seen any so could you mention one?
    I know a guy that has duped items on that server, yes. Which is also one of the reasons im no longer playing there, because i know it will turn out as a total mess once again.
    Last edited by ScreameR; 04-11-2014 at 04:40 AM.

  11. #506
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I know a guy that has duped items on that server, yes.
    so as he was asking, mention 1 name

  12. #507
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    so as he was asking, mention 1 name
    Give me 1 reason, why i should mention name's? What is it going to bring me, apart of an even more lazy admin because he let me do the work for him? Go ask Mikey that, he knows it, he just doesn't want to admit it

  13. #508
    Regular Member NadieraAyesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Under The Castle
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Yes , what you can do if i mention 1 name, just let it be .
    g0nn4b3 likes this.

  14. #509
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    I mean.. I know people who fucked your mom. I won't mention any names because it wouldn't change anything.

    See how stupid your argument was?

  15. #510
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I mean.. I know people who fucked your mom. I won't mention any names because it wouldn't change anything.

    See how stupid your argument was?
    If he mention a name then it's called pimp though. And that's a bad thing.

Similar Threads

  1. 19xx Knight Kingdom | Farm Server
    By b33p3r in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 08:53 AM
  3. Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?
    By Teddy in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •