Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK You clearly weren't playing when the old USKO servers were launched, even up to Girakon it ...
Page: 47

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    You clearly weren't playing when the old USKO servers were launched, even up to Girakon it was crazy. And this server has far than less, 80% of the server has a 2nd char online mining.
    Actually usko has 1.5k player PER SERVER MAX this has 3k which for a private server is amazing what server has those numbers? Haha...yeah cause usko don't have ppl using 2nd chars either, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    Actually usko has 1.5k player PER SERVER MAX this has 3k which for a private server is amazing what server has those numbers? Haha...yeah cause usko don't have ppl using 2nd chars either, lol.
    3,000 players (or well, active connections) is certainly quite the feat, but comparing it to USKO isn't really as cut and dry as that anyway; they have/had subservers though, and the limit's actually typically 2,000 (it's variable).

As for most of the server having a 2nd character mining; at least with the last launch, I'd personally have to agree there. Mining spots were far more full than anywhere else, but with them making mining such a large component of the game, that shouldn't be at all surprising. At the end of the day, mining is a simpler, faster(?), and all-around safer way to ultimately obtain high level items; as opposed to farming them from monsters / zones likely to get you killed...

(but if any of that changed or I'm completely wrong with how they work that stuff here, meh. ;_; )

Any english clan in human side? I need active clan

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    You clearly weren't playing when the old USKO servers were launched, even up to Girakon it was crazy. And this server has far than less, 80% of the server has a 2nd char online mining.
    u mean 4 x mining right İ know many ppl got 8 x mining char and y Girakon Rlly amazing

i keep getting dc idk why ! My internet seems alright , i get dc every 2 min,5 min ,30min varies :/

ApexKo will be THE server to be, way betetr than mining with 9999 accounts..
    ScreameR likes this.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    That's true.... However I don't think this is the topic for that...

who cares how many people using sandboxies for mining with more than 1 char
    look how many people using macro auto mining/selling craps to npc, rpr and auto back to spot mining
    idk why admin there dont ban all of these cheaters
    just log to game and see
    normal players towning and going to npc for sell coins and rpr
    auto macro/koxp runing from spot to npc which is inside town...

during every chaos event u can meet there 2-4 idiots in every 18ppl group who using any kind of cheat for wallhacking and runing into wall with low hp. so pitty...

but who cares...
    server is tipical mage crap server with most expensive pus ever and still one from most crap prv server i have seen
    idk why so many people playing there lol really
    new osko was pay to win but this bullshitko is even more greedy for cash
    idk who is so retarded to opening server with 9wars+csw per week, server which is bassed about killing from novas people who mining and fishing, its fuucking pointless to pk in cz
    and this 50% nps scroll in pus is just like silly joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    who cares how many people using sandboxies for mining with more than 1 char
    look how many people using macro auto mining/selling craps to npc, rpr and auto back to spot mining
    idk why admin there dont ban all of these cheaters
    just log to game and see
    normal players towning and going to npc for sell coins and rpr
    auto macro/koxp runing from spot to npc which is inside town...

during every chaos event u can meet there 2-4 idiots in every 18ppl group who using any kind of cheat for wallhacking and runing into wall with low hp. so pitty...

but who cares...
    server is tipical mage crap server with most expensive pus ever and still one from most crap prv server i have seen
    idk why so many people playing there lol really
    new osko was pay to win but this bullshitko is even more greedy for cash
    idk who is so retarded to opening server with 9wars+csw per week, server which is bassed about killing from novas people who mining and fishing, its fuucking pointless to pk in cz
    and this 50% nps scroll in pus is just like silly joke...
    can't describe it better my man.

Hahaha dont even dare to compare this server to apeko seriously

i think KK has more ppl on their forum right now looking at one topic than what is playing on ApexKo right now.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    Hahaha dont even dare to compare this server to apeko seriously

i think KK has more ppl on their forum right now looking at one topic than what is playing on ApexKo right now.
    ApexKO is at alpha stage,i don`t know what`s going on with your ppl brains for fuck sake... Also i don`t approve this guys actions who is posting about another server on a topic which is not related to it...But anyways long story short,for those of you who are brain damaged persons : ALPHA STAGE means : A server runing only for bug/exploit checks,not for PVP/EXP/FARM or anything like that,and it`s only for TESTING shits out.Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    Your delusional if you believe there are 3,000 accounts online on knight kingdom when the panel says that. And USKO used to have 3 servers full of players, and actually it wasnt capped at 1500, I believei it was capped at arounr 1800-2000 players PER server.

Mining spots are the most active place on knight kingdom, take the mining away and 30% of the players online would disappear, and another 20% would just go and merchant instead of mine.

i saw their concurrent user pic on forums they had over 3k user on it which proves they have those user

i have tried both apexko and this server. this server blows it out the water in my unbiased opinion hence the reason it has so much ppl playing on it

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    i saw their concurrent user pic on forums they had over 3k user on it which proves they have those user

i have tried both apexko and this server. this server blows it out the water in my unbiased opinion hence the reason it has so much ppl playing on it
    Are you illiterate or you just don't understand what ALPHA means ?

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Are you illiterate or you just don't understand what ALPHA means ?
    I`ts useless to explain people what is an Alpha stage ,im so dissapointed how people are actualy stupid.