Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 748
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ItstheTax Hahaha dont even dare to compare this server to apeko seriously i think KK has more ...
Page: 48


  1. #706
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    Hahaha dont even dare to compare this server to apeko seriously

    i think KK has more ppl on their forum right now looking at one topic than what is playing on ApexKo right now.
    oh well, even if apexko will have less ppl it will be still better than this retarded mage server with koxpers around. I'd rather prefer a normal server with even 100ppl playing it than knight kingdom.

  2. #707
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    Hahaha dont even dare to compare this server to apeko seriously

    i think KK has more ppl on their forum right now looking at one topic than what is playing on ApexKo right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    i saw their concurrent user pic on forums they had over 3k user on it which proves they have those user

    i have tried both apexko and this server. this server blows it out the water in my unbiased opinion hence the reason it has so much ppl playing on it
    Trolling kind of defeats its own purpose when you are the one who sounds like an idiot, as opposed to those arguing with you.

    How many accounts do you have? It's obvious how b33p3r, ItstheTax and g0nn4b3 are the same ignorant person.

  3. #708
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Trolling kind of defeats its own purpose when you are the one who sounds like an idiot, as opposed to those arguing with you.

    How many accounts do you have? It's obvious how b33p3r, ItstheTax and g0nn4b3 are the same ignorant person.
    The only idiot on this thing is u if u don't know that ur more stupid than ya look if it was possible.

    Looking for priest items if anyone selling pls pm me. Looking for UTC weapons or shield

  4. #709
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    The only idiot on this thing is u if u don't know that ur more stupid than ya look if it was possible.

    Looking for priest items if anyone selling pls pm me. Looking for UTC weapons or shield
    That's from your autistic point of view. Open your eyes, everyone is cringing at your stupidity.

  5. #710
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    oh well, even if apexko will have less ppl it will be still better than this retarded mage server with koxpers around. I'd rather prefer a normal server with even 100ppl playing it than knight kingdom.
    Come ProfessionalKO with us tobolski :3

  6. #711
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Come ProfessionalKO with us tobolski :3
    isnt this server up for like 2 months or more already?

  7. #712
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    isnt this server up for like 2 months or more already?
    It's growing all the time. CZ is super active man.

  8. #713
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    oh well, even if apexko will have less ppl it will be still better than this retarded mage server with koxpers around. I'd rather prefer a normal server with even 100ppl playing it than knight kingdom.
    Numbers are everything in game. which would assume if another game has more than the other its better. No matter what u think

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    That's from your autistic point of view. Open your eyes, everyone is cringing at your stupidity.
    3k+ in this server would say otherwise. Enjoy apeko.lol.

  9. #714
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    Numbers are everything in game. which would assume if another game has more than the other its better. No matter what u think



    3k+ in this server would say otherwise. Enjoy apeko.lol.
    You do realize ApexKO has far superior files even though it's at Alpha stage? I'm confident that ApexKO will kill most servers once it launches official. Knight Kingdom has most of it's population from mage clans because leveling up is so easy. It's not a bad server, but compared to the files ApexKO is using it's incredible that it's even stable. I wouldn't be surprised to find many bugs and glitches upon logging in.

  10. #715
    Senior Member iAmGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    404

    Default

    knight kingdom just lose because their owners

  11. #716
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You do realize ApexKO has far superior files even though it's at Alpha stage? I'm confident that ApexKO will kill most servers once it launches official. Knight Kingdom has most of it's population from mage clans because leveling up is so easy. It's not a bad server, but compared to the files ApexKO is using it's incredible that it's even stable. I wouldn't be surprised to find many bugs and glitches upon logging in.
    lol even knight online pro has the better emulator than apeko and i played that at beta stage it had less bugs and more players playing it and that has 500ish player which is still alot bare in mind. so i would see apeko getting lower. again there has certainly not been a priv server with 3k+ online.

  12. #717
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    lol even knight online pro has the better emulator than apeko and i played that at beta stage it had less bugs and more players playing it and that has 500ish player which is still alot bare in mind. so i would see apeko getting lower. again there has certainly not been a priv server with 3k+ online.


  13. #718
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I'm not a hater of the server Apeko at all I tried it but out of the 3 20xx server I've played it's the most buggy and has far less feature working on it. That's just facts.

    If anything there is a love-in of that server on this forums. right now KK is the most populated ko server at this moment and has been the whole yr

  14. #719
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You do realize ApexKO has far superior files even though it's at Alpha stage?
    'You do realize' this server has had its files tested as a 18xx server then a 19xx server and now a 20xx server proven to work smoothly by thousands of people! where as apexko isnt even out of fking alpha being tested by a max of 30 users

  15. #720
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    lol even knight online pro has the better emulator than apeko and i played that at beta stage it had less bugs and more players playing it and that has 500ish player which is still alot bare in mind. so i would see apeko getting lower. again there has certainly not been a priv server with 3k+ online.
    That's TRWTF right there, considering the server files they're using are the bastard child of ours from a year ago.
    I was refraining from commenting because this is really off-topic, and not related to Knight Kingdom at all, but a great deal of our bugs (i.e. skills breaking) have been due to extremely thorough server-side checks to prevent cheating; alpha exists to iron out these kinks (and get feedback on how our server's behaviour compares against official behaviour) so things are smooth for beta/official.

    Knight Online Pro only exists because they don't care one bit about accuracy (or efficiency); they just care about releasing a server using our files in a completely unprepared state. Even right now if you look beneath the surface, stuff barely works remotely correctly -- compare any of it to USKO. Damages, event behaviour, rivalry behaviour, etc -- you'll find they're not accurate whatsoever. Their "beta stage having less bugs" can only be explained by one thing; the bugs weren't reported. Remember their initial launch, where they were forced to close for several months because it was clearly not ready (i.e. things were completely f***ed, including events)? Exactly. ;_;

    Knight Kingdom have been up for years, they've refined their files over the years. Kudos to them for that.
    They've done a good job with the events and the like, but I feel the only problems with this server boil down to:
    - poor server design (mining for all the things, really?)
    - poor/non-existent anticheat (the fact that any official server launched without any basic speedhack checks amazes me!)
    - very little attention to detail (e.g. bugs with stun/slows behaving 100% right now -- this is because all of this behaviour moved from the client to the server for this version, and nobody considered checking stuns/slows in their beta stage?)
    As for accuracy, I can only really comment on their damages (haven't been in-game long enough to take a look at much else), but their damages aren't accurate either. This isn't necessarily a problem, unless it affects some class skills more than others. In which case it becomes an issue of balance (not that official had any semblance of balance in a long while, but...).

    Otherwise, they're stable (I think? has it ever crashed?), they have a huge player base, and consequently have plenty who support them financially. So that's great for them, they're going strong as always.

    ItstheTax: Do you mind PM'ing me the numerous bugs you're aware of that I'm not? The issue tracker's been almost empty for a long time now. Also, a list of features we don't have? (please don't go by my thread, as that's just a list of features I've documented).
    If you could do that, it'd be much appreciated, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    'You do realize' this server has had its files tested as a 18xx server then a 19xx server and now a 20xx server proven to work smoothly by thousands of people! where as apexko isnt even out of fking alpha being tested by a max of 30 users
    You're really taking this personally; please don't, I really don't want our server to cause any drama, especially not in Knight Kingdom's thread. When we ultimately release, you don't even have to play there (though I'd appreciate it if you did give it a shot then!) -- you can still play here, if Knight Kingdom's still up at that time.

    Nobody's forcing you to play, or even like the server.

    Regardless, this is all verrrrrrry off-topic, so if we could keep the ApexKO stuff in ApexKO's thread, that'd be great.
    zuka likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. 19xx Knight Kingdom | Farm Server
    By b33p3r in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 08:53 AM
  3. Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?
    By Teddy in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •