Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 748
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CZ is bs tbh, turks running around with 3-4 priests how fun is that?...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    CZ is bs tbh, turks running around with 3-4 priests how fun is that?

  2. #92
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    nice, looks just like an official server.

    did this server never get attacked?

  3. #93
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Nope it hasnt or at least not that I know of and I have been on everyday since the start

  4. #94
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    This server was actually one of the best I've played eventhough the original launch was quite awful, none of the events worked properly and there were several annoying bugs. And ya, KOXP was rather rampant... but even with all that, there was no lag and the files were almost exactly like the EUKO ones, it was kind of a mix between EUKO and USKO.

    And now... they basically fixed everything, all the events work, no koxp, no bugs... Pretty sure it's the perfect server but most people prefer 1299 for whatever reason, so the population isn't as high as you'd expect.

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    very little bugs left in this farm serv consider its a 18xx server good work to admin

  6. #96
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    This server was actually one of the best I've played eventhough the original launch was quite awful, none of the events worked properly and there were several annoying bugs. And ya, KOXP was rather rampant... but even with all that, there was no lag and the files were almost exactly like the EUKO ones, it was kind of a mix between EUKO and USKO.

    And now... they basically fixed everything, all the events work, no koxp, no bugs... Pretty sure it's the perfect server but most people prefer 1299 for whatever reason, so the population isn't as high as you'd expect.
    Yeah man, I've been playing here for almost 2 weeks now and I have to say it's been way better than the first run. Just a heads up to everybody that it's not too late to start. You can start at any time and level / gear up and since you don't have to do the quests for skills it's not gonna be a problem to get them. The pk is getting pretty good and I think there were like 4 parties in cz at one point.

  7. #97
    Neo
    Neo is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Is it like last time ?? I started server couple weeks after it opened, Everyone who was there in the first week or 2 had items jewely krowaz weapons and everyone new had no hope...

    Win war go to farm in mining and 10 to 30 mages start novaing none stop.

  8. #98
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Selling YeLLow, best geard warrior in game!
    c/o 70$

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Selling YeLLow, best geard warrior in game!
    c/o 70$
    what's your gear ? just curious, have beaten you today

  10. #100
    Senior Member StrongOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Was such a great server , to bad people are already hacking accounts . Not worth playing here cause once you get top gear and start owning , the turks attack.

  11. #101
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Then go farm for gear lol

    It's a farm server

    i already play there 2 week and there is alot fun

  12. #102
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    what's your gear ? just curious, have beaten you today
    curious how you did that since i didnt even log in today^^ it was my sharer probably, and ehh krowaz set +7 self sowrd 7 atm

  13. #103
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Please don't give the owner any more money guys this server had real potential but all he cares about is his euro pvp server and idk if he even cares about that but I know he is making alot of money for doing nothing

    This server has absolutely ​NO support
    StrongOne likes this.

  14. #104
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    So I guess Timmeh got hacked? I haven't seen anybody else get hacked yet though.

  15. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Please don't give the owner any more money guys this server had real potential but all he cares about is his euro pvp server and idk if he even cares about that but I know he is making alot of money for doing nothing

    This server has absolutely ​NO support
    well on the previous launch I had the same, I've been hacked and I pmed mickey several times, he asked me for details and the promissed that he will take a look of that situation and I didn't heard anything till now. No doubts you're pissed, I was as well, but honestly like u said they dont give a shit about anything except their own money

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 19xx Knight Kingdom | Farm Server
    By b33p3r in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 08:53 AM
  3. Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?
    By Teddy in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •