Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OurKO

This is a discussion on OurKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone today I advertise my server here, I thought I already did a long while back but I musnt ...
Page: 1

Zenocide0408

Default OurKO

Hi everyone today I advertise my server here, I thought I already did a long while back but I musnt of because its not here.. lol anyway here it goes.

My server is based off the MYKO (egames) KO client version 1.309 KA, Its old Skool KO with hints of new age KO (USKO).

Its a 50/50 server 50% farm and 50% pk server.

EXP is kinda easy with the starter quests (isaac/proconsul), You can easily get lvl 65 in 1 day or for the hardcore players max lvl which is 75! and there are deacent starter items all found around Moradon hunting grounds.

You will have to put in a little work to get deacent Uniques but we feel this is a much better approach making the user appriciate there account alot more.

Anyway click HERE or the bottom link to visit our panel where you can register and download the client and come try out the server.

We do understand there are 8345932 Private Servers out there and this is probably why we have a low user count at the minute but hey if the server is not "your cup of tea" theres still 8345931 other servers to try out

http://www.ourko.net

Kind Regards

Stuart

i saw another ''OURKO'' servers are you the original owner?

i Advertised Ourko here also, its the same server,

Stuart is the real owner from back when Ourko was online and populair.

o k i will play

its a great server .... just need more players it ll stay on for a long time come guys

aus

yeh its a nice server, shame it didnt get the popularity advertising is a lil late, but u know what they say! betta late then never!

GL

Zenocide0408

Dear OurKO Players and Potential Players,

We would like to explain what is happening at OurKO.

BETA relauch in Progress

(all BETA accounts, character and items will be wiped when the real server goes live)

When the BETA week is finished and the live Server is relaunched in 1 weeks time from now (Saturday the 8th of October) the server will be a hardcore Exp/Farm server, We understand 100% that we will loose the "freeloader" users that like to get all there items/levels with minimal effort, So if your one of those users please now quit, Unlike OurKO and find some other server to play because this server will be for the pro users that love the old MYKO setup.

There will be NO unfair drops, No unfair events, The database will be from old MYKO days, The only thing from the previous OurKO database that will be kept is the Anvil which at the minute is 25% better than MYKO anvil was. (lets agree MYKO Anvil was way too EVIL! lol)

The current rewards for completing quests at NPC Proconsul and NPC Isaac will be reduced for when the server is ready to go from BETA to the real live server.

Tired of all the Pro none MYKO items in so called MYKO servers?
    Tired of all the showoff players "baba-shopping" their accounts?
    Tired of being 1 hit in the Colony Zone?
    Tired of the word "noob"?
    Tired of unfair events?

Then be tired no more as OurKO has evolved from a easy to get items and level server into a server where time and effort is the only way to get stronger.

Join the BETA server now and start planning your path to knight hood!
    (All BETA accounts and items will be wiped for the Real server Launch on Saturday the 8th of October)

OurKO Team

OurKO on Facebook -
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/OurKO/176749892380943

Hopefully it does better last time I played I had fun even though my char was shit but I still had fun got into a nice clan hope it goes better then last time re downloading now XD

lololololooolyou trying to be cool witha that adsl speed you have Zeno.. xD

Zenocide0408

Haha no but its not bad for my home connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    lololololooolyou trying to be cool witha that adsl speed you have Zeno.. xD
    e du från malmö? ahah <- rosengård ahahaha

lol nä håller mig ifrån tattar ställerna.. =) men jag har min ena server i närheten [Lund]

down already? :x

hahahahaha..

closed after 1 hour ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast