Page 206 of 342 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5128
Like Tree827Likes

📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔

This is a discussion on 📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some footage from yesterday's event...
Page: 206

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Some footage from yesterday's event

Don't forget today is Bifrost event, there is no bad drops from fragments. Chitin armor+4 minimum drop.

Tommorow 9. 3. 2018 at 19.00 GMT+1, 21.00 TR, 13.00 Peru Time

- Opening +8 max upgrade +1 max unique upgrade
    - Starter Gear Update to good items !
    - PUS Update: Premium Styx Scroll (no weight, x200 styx charges)
    - PUS Update: Premium Cure Potion (no weight x200 Cure charges)

Prepare your +7 equipment and test your luck to +8 !

A well written guide on how to start on our server by our player 187:
    - HOW TO START AT XIGEON - UP TO DATE - Guides [ENGLISH] - KO-MyKO

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris View Post
    server seems empty ... i think those instant levels and starting level triggered ppl leave, everyone been exping pritty hard as i remember was online for 3-4days nonstop and there you go u gave everyone levels at login.. thats my opinion as soon i seen instant lvl 65 in merchants , i told to clannies im leaving this is going to kill population , other than that have nothing to add - list server is great easy masters for veryone thats every good way to attract ppl stay but adding everthing in pus inst that best idea .. i know everything costs money but got to be some limits what u did was clear abuse of other players.
    Levels had nothing to do with it. They went to anvil and burned their items when we opened +8 and online count reduced by 90% XD

When we were increasing starter levels people were actually joining ... new players.

as i sayd that is just my opinion ... not been in for a while just, just logged in to check it out and there was just one player in mora, went to check cz in 5min no action so i just left it and decided to write what i just wrote , but if you say u should know better ofc.
    thing is they may come but just to check it out ... if ppl are not putting any effort into it ...no (bandage lol) has been made so , they leave same as they come. oh yes and 3% to +8 thats mad no trina will help you lol . i see many players lost theyr stuff
    thing is minor fails are also important when they adds up and players just decide to leave and burn theyr stuff thats how ko players react in all of the servers when they are not happy with game play .. u left old players without any other way to stand out from newcomers so they just burned theyr stuff to stand out or leave .. ofc theres a pus but not everyone is going to spend money on ko, most of the players play because its myko not an pus ko. gotto make some point in this server where hardcore gaming pays off (at least with standing out from newcomers) as all we know two uniques wont change a game .. exp thats an big thing in farm server
    Last edited by ChuckNorris; 03-12-2018 at 06:57 AM.

or maybe im just drunk..

as i sayd that is just my opinion ... not been in for a while just, just logged in to check it out and there was just one player in mora, went to check cz in 5min no action so i just left it and decided to write what i just wrote , but if you say u should know better ofc.
    thing is they may come but just to check it out ... if ppl are not putting any effort into it ...no (bandage lol) has been made so , they leave same as they come. oh yes and 3% to +8 thats mad no trina will help you lol . i see many players lost theyr stuff
    thing is minor fails are also important when they adds up and players just decide to leave and burn theyr stuff thats how ko players react in all of the servers when they are not happy with game play .. u left old players without any other way to stand out from newcomers so they just burned theyr stuff to stand out or leave .. ofc theres a pus but not everyone is going to spend money on ko, most of the players play because its myko not an pus ko. gotto make some point in this server where hardcore gaming pays off (at least with standing out from newcomers) as all we know two uniques wont change a game .. exp thats an big thing in farm server
    Players love the server concept. There is nothing wrong with it, no negative criticism not in facebook support box nor forum support. Especially turkish population I keep getting PMs that this is the best type of farming server with solid concept event wise and balance of item income ingame. They simply move to other server when new one opens. And new servers are opening every 3 days xD

all i wanted to say my poinion about exp, that could be the point where is diffrence between newcomers and oldies... thats my point.
    other than that server is perfect farm server , nothing wrong about it
    yes also it seems like it as u say, ppl are moving from one to another but something must trigger tham to do that right?
    The levels were never an issue beacuse they were properly balanced throughout the phases. As server grows you need to do adaptions as well, nobody is going to join a server as level 1 while others are already 70 and they do 2 hit on you, that's why there are limited starter levels introduced as server progresses, that's common sense. We had people joining during those adaptions.

The only trigger there was when TheVictory, a turkish clan quitted, also for no reason. We had 180 online one day while still having +7/+0, the next day 70 (we didn't even announce +8/1 yet),that makes no sense when literally nothing was changed,they simply quit and the answer to that is simple. There is no big enough English speaking player base which is usually loyal,so once turks quit, so does the rest, and turks play for nostalgia once it passes, they move onto the next one. Our server is always 60 % turk, 30 % peruvian and 10 % English based and unless we can get a good starting base (300+ users) the server will always eventually die out.

as i say most of tham are nearly adults or adults they not saying a shit they are making decisions cant be there was no reason for quiting , ofc im getting your point with that level thingy but u could make it easyer for new comers to exp to certain level instead of advertising starting level has been updated i think all that kind of crap triggers old players to leave. and yes new comers could do exp emc while getting theyr gear and getting an certain lvl at the same time for example 60 ... master costed nearly nothing next thing to do for new comer farm a bit of coins for master thats seems more realistic .. i say they left because of instant thigs given to new ppl noone was geared that well to 1hit scrolled lvl60+ mastered ..
    I can garantuee you that making new people 60 while old were already 70 was not a reason to quit the server. The comment you were referring to was that on the previous server level up scroll was tradable so people were abusing that and selling it on merchant, this time we made it non-tradable. The starting level doesn't affect old players in any way as this patch is not related to them, it only encourages the new players to join and not fear to enter Colony Zone. And yes, even with beginner gear & starter level a sin with shards +7 erased a new player from the existence. Like no offense, but what you are saying is pretty much " oh my god, I had to exp but they didn't have to so I'll quit the server beacuse I'm butthurt" and that makes no sense, especially beacuse there is so many quests you can do at Royal Guard that if you did them all, you'd get insta 70. The only benefit new players got was the level and a couple of beginner items. What about master, 70 skill, leveling to 70, gearing up? It takes a lot of time. I wouldn't even bother joining a server where I'd have no gear and no level at a later stage of server. You'd want to prepare people to enter CZ sooner and not delay that process even further. CZ is where all the action is based, if server have 200 people, you surely wouldn't want to split them into other non trivial zones, you'd have nothing to do in an empty CZ, you could do your "idea" if we'd have 400 players, but we don't, so you have to adapt the concept around to what you have. So no, a slight boost on starter level for newbies seems a bit far fetched reason to quit, I know what the true reason is, and the truth is we didn't even have more then 50 english speaking players in our server, it was populated by Turks and Peruvians, this only proves how little of English community there is left, and the overcrowded market on turkish forums.

Turks play for nostalgia, once it passes, they quit, that's how they work and that's why you see so many competition and if more then half of our server is Turkish, you should know what happens once they quit. We had only one well organized clan and that was TheVictory, they had no competition and they most likely got bored. Dominated at every event, won CSW with ease so on and so on. There used to be nothing but organized clans a few years back, now there is nothing else but random people trying to "solo" play a game that isn't ment to be solo.

The outcome will be the same as long as we won't be able to surpass atleast 300 users. Everytime we get 250 people, 100 of them quit, once those 100 quit, others quit in panic as well and it's game over. For us it's not a problem, we don't run a server for "fun", it's a business and if that's what people prefer so be it, but we'd rather see a stable community instead of needing to refund the KC to the next server to fullfill the "3 weeks" nostalgia moment and repeat the process. Perhaps we'll give a MyKO concept one more go and then upgrade to 19xx Bazinga PK concept since SOACS started offering higher version files, a PK server is perfectly fine with such player base, but it's really hard to make it work with myko concept.
    deadhealer1 likes this.

Hello there , im PioneeR aka 187 last server , Been playing all BazingaKo's by far ; Best regards to those guys and their team awesome work by work , fixing up issues fast as possible and paying attention to their player suggestions and supporting.

Well i won't go in with those comments u've made so far @ChuckNorris as you didn't even join the server , if you would've join the server you wont be even trying to argue with "US" yes us cuz we are a part of this KO COMMUNITY , The only "PROBLEM" about those servers it's just those kinds of peps that joins the server and leave after a week cuz they know what's a farm server about , being online farming , merchanting and making gb's , camping bosses fighting at CZ and ESLANT against any other just to have a chance to loot an unique and sometimes it dosen't even drop wich make's they get frustrated cuz they just rather spend this time eating pizza meanwhile wanking onto those chicks at instagram/snapchat. There come's the thingy , Many of those server that LAST for long time are just 6+years old or Lucky as some others.
    Knight Online has become a game where developers AINT ABLE TO DEVELOP , cuz all their files are encrypted. so ur unable to CREATE or MODIFY due to those smart guys....Lets call them smart.

So yeah i will just leave it here , i've helped everysingle player that has been joining any of those past servers from this guys , if they would be even interested for anything else we've got guides at forum , maps , drop list , boss spawn positions/cords , YOU HAVE GOT EVERYTHING U NEED to just stick with the players that started before u did in couple days even less if you just pass from those beers with your friends and put some money on the server cuz people is just buying KC so fast at merchants and ur able to catch up easily.

So yeah i've been talking with you about other servers i gotta say this ain't ballfreak talking im just unable to recover my old account and theres no body answering me at support so.

Some memories :

Was funny to beat this guy , with full items with my lil cleaver +8 , he accused me of abbys blessing ussage at vs xD

Coufple of changes I've made so far for the upcoming Beramus server, this should just make everyone's life a bit easier.

I've also decided that the level from the start will be 70, items will be capped at +7 and uniques at +0 while all events will be active from the start.
    Master will most likely be disabled for the first 2 days.
    EXP has been made slightly easier, and farming aspect has been kept the same as it was on 70 cap expansion.
    Alongside new changes, this should make the upcoming server Medium to Light Farm/PK.

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    I can garantuee you that making new people 60 while old were already 70 was not a reason to quit the server. The comment you were referring to was that on the previous server level up scroll was tradable so people were abusing that and selling it on merchant, this time we made it non-tradable. The starting level doesn't affect old players in any way as this patch is not related to them, it only encourages the new players to join and not fear to enter Colony Zone. And yes, even with beginner gear & starter level a sin with shards +7 erased a new player from the existence. Like no offense, but what you are saying is pretty much " oh my god, I had to exp but they didn't have to so I'll quit the server beacuse I'm butthurt" and that makes no sense, especially beacuse there is so many quests you can do at Royal Guard that if you did them all, you'd get insta 70. The only benefit new players got was the level and a couple of beginner items. What about master, 70 skill, leveling to 70, gearing up? It takes a lot of time. I wouldn't even bother joining a server where I'd have no gear and no level at a later stage of server. You'd want to prepare people to enter CZ sooner and not delay that process even further. CZ is where all the action is based, if server have 200 people, you surely wouldn't want to split them into other non trivial zones, you'd have nothing to do in an empty CZ, you could do your "idea" if we'd have 400 players, but we don't, so you have to adapt the concept around to what you have. So no, a slight boost on starter level for newbies seems a bit far fetched reason to quit, I know what the true reason is, and the truth is we didn't even have more then 50 english speaking players in our server, it was populated by Turks and Peruvians, this only proves how little of English community there is left, and the overcrowded market on turkish forums.

Turks play for nostalgia, once it passes, they quit, that's how they work and that's why you see so many competition and if more then half of our server is Turkish, you should know what happens once they quit. We had only one well organized clan and that was TheVictory, they had no competition and they most likely got bored. Dominated at every event, won CSW with ease so on and so on. There used to be nothing but organized clans a few years back, now there is nothing else but random people trying to "solo" play a game that isn't ment to be solo.

The outcome will be the same as long as we won't be able to surpass atleast 300 users. Everytime we get 250 people, 100 of them quit, once those 100 quit, others quit in panic as well and it's game over. For us it's not a problem, we don't run a server for "fun", it's a business and if that's what people prefer so be it, but we'd rather see a stable community instead of needing to refund the KC to the next server to fullfill the "3 weeks" nostalgia moment and repeat the process. Perhaps we'll give a MyKO concept one more go and then upgrade to 19xx Bazinga PK concept since SOACS started offering higher version files, a PK server is perfectly fine with such player base, but it's really hard to make it work with myko concept.

At least you are honest about it, that deserves a hand of respect.

We are recruiting turkish staff members:

Staff position: Game Master

Requirements:
    - Experience with game
    - English language, Turkish Language
    - Friendly, talkative, honnest

Payment:
    - First period: Knight Cash for your playing character
    - 2nd period: Real money - negotiable

Please contact with your application via messenger on our facebook page, or leave a PM in my inbox or "sexylittleanimal" inbox on this forum.

Regards,

KO-MYKO Team

I've added a new Shell Quest for upcoming Beramus server.

How to complete the quest ?
    1.The quest is a 1-time quest and you will receive shell set +3 for your own class.
    2.If you do not finish your monster hunt, if you relog or server restart, you will NOT loose your hunt score !
    3.You need to be at least level 60+ for quest to work.
    4.The quest applies for entire party, if 1 user in party kill the monster others (if quest available) will receive the count as well.

You will have to hunt [Shell Quest] Guardian in multiple zones in order to receive Armor Shell Piece.
    Once you collect 5x Armor Shell Piece you can exchange them for a Chitin Shell set +3 at [Lilly] Manager.

Location 1: Colony Zone - Behind the base
    Hunt: 15x [Shell Quest] Guardian
    Monster respawn time: 1 minute
    Monsters available: 8

Location 2: Holy Land - Behind the base
    Monsters available: 8

Location 3: Last Nation Standing - BOWL
    Monsters available: 13

Location 4: Forgotten Temple
    Hunt: 5x [Shell Quest] Guardian
    Monster respawn time: 20x [Shell Quest] Guardian will spawn every Forgotten Temple event.
    Monsters available: 20 per FT Event

Location 5: Death Match
    Hunt: 5x [Shell Quest] Guardian
    Monster respawn time: 30 seconds
    Monsters available: 5

Best regards,
    Flash

KO-MyKO Team

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-09-2022, 11:44 AM
  2. Hits: 2