Knight Online Private Servers Nowadays?

This is a discussion on Knight Online Private Servers Nowadays? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly ive grown to start despising these private servers. None of them have the same mindset as they did from ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Knight Online Private Servers Nowadays?

Honestly ive grown to start despising these private servers. None of them have the same mindset as they did from about 4-5 years ago. Everybody who is coming out with these new servers honestly have no intention of making it last, but yet promise to give you the " Best " KO ever. Its sad to see so many people of this community fall to these lies, and get scammed over, and over, and over again. The only psko's out that actually lived up to their expectations are NusKO and MaxKO, since these a generally known psko's that pretty much everyone played on. Am i the only one who is thinking this?

The reason they dont last is because more people are trying to hack/exploit the servers than they were 4 years ago. Plus the fact that there are so many of them that hardly any of them get a stable population and end up dying. Remember how long Lostsoulz KO was open for?

Oh and you forgot Sexyko that shit has been up and stable for years now and they have the most up to date client and features that no one else has.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    The reason they dont last is because more people are trying to hack/exploit the servers than they were 4 years ago. Plus the fact that there are so many of them that hardly any of them get a stable population and end up dying. Remember how long Lostsoulz KO was open for?

Oh and you forgot Sexyko that shit has been up and stable for years now and they have the most up to date client and features that no one else has.
    Tbh, I miss told LSKO (1098 or w/e). Had good times there (:

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post

Ye i remeber lsko.. I was in a GM clan after a wipe, dam they had insane gear. Not gonna lie i got GG gear too. I had like rols +3, iron set +1, eme+3/hr+3. +8 shit. Before someone scammed me.

Was funs!

Imo try SexyKo. Find/make a english clan. Hella fun atm

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Ye i remeber lsko.. I was in a GM clan after a wipe, dam they had insane gear. Not gonna lie i got GG gear too. I had like rols +3, iron set +1, eme+3/hr+3. +8 shit. Before someone scammed me.

Was funs!

Imo try SexyKo. Find/make a english clan. Hella fun atm
    HR +3? LSKO was based on KE and has no Juraid jewels.
    Anyway, ya, sexyko is fun atm with the new features and stuff but you need an english clan and they're scarce.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Anyway, ya, sexyko is fun atm with the new features and stuff but you need an english clan and they're scarce.
    are mages still trying to own cz?

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Naa u could get HR from bif gems. It was after like 2-3 wipes ..

eu: Ye there is mages, but ive seen alot of more meeles. So its pretty fun.

They just added chaos event 2-3 days ago.
    Also krowaz armor is getting added soon. So mages will be weaker i guess, krowaz armor will have same stats as usko.

Banned Senior Member

best one out atm in my opinion is 100% azurako been up for a long time, still fun.

Irecommendanyoneanyserverto have fun?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    are mages still trying to own cz?
    It's like 80-90% mages in cz, pretty hard to find a melee party unless you're pking with MyNameIs, but for me it's been fun to play an 83 passion build warrior because I never have before.
    The new features and events are really nice, ED is kinda buggy still but Chaos is good and BDW is nice; the only event I don't like is bifrost because it's full of turks.
    Anyway, if you don't have more than 1 hour a day or so to play KO, SexyKO should be your choice.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

In my opinion there's only two servers even worth playing in KO private server community, SexyKO if you're looking for a PK server, and OldSchoolKO if you're one of those players who enjoy farming your gear.