Is there any server with same files as Sexy Ko?

This is a discussion on Is there any server with same files as Sexy Ko? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering, how come that sexy ko has same client as usko and so many other new features, and rest ...
Page: 1

Default Is there any server with same files as Sexy Ko?

Just wondering, how come that sexy ko has same client as usko and so many other new features, and rest of the servers still dying with same old 13xx bugged client? IS there ANY other pk that has at least fire drake expansion? Why sexyko is the only one with those files? Is the owner an smart ass and worked really hard on them, or he just bought them to some1? Could some1 make it clear for me pls?

what do u mean?
    the 1534 or 1860?

The 1860 server files has been released long time ago ( fucked up , u had to do some hard fixes) or work with the old source.

i know a lot of people r working with the 1534 version , about the 1860 umm i just know 1 man

Whos working with 1534? I mean fire drake clients, because all i see are 13xx clients.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    what do u mean?
    the 1534 or 1860?

The 1860 server files has been released long time ago ( fucked up , u had to do some hard fixes) or work with the old source.

i know a lot of people r working with the 1534 version , about the 1860 umm i just know 1 man
    Ye some turk released some buggy files.

Anyways why is sexyreplay the only one with 1886 client? well he started from the beggining and wrote a emulator for 1310 client. After that he updated the files too make them work in a 1534 client..
    He did the same to 1886 client. I cant say everything works perfectly, needs some tweaks. But IMO its the best server now. So yeah he wrote everything .(Well almost, he took some codes from the 1.080 source code). Also there is no cheats on sexyko

anyways Some turks work on 1534 files, i tried them and it was full of cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Ye some turk released some buggy files.

Anyways why is sexyreplay the only one with 1886 client? well he started from the beggining and wrote a emulator for 1310 client. After that he updated the files too make them work in a 1534 client..
    He did the same to 1886 client. I cant say everything works perfectly, needs some tweaks. But IMO its the best server now. So yeah he wrote everything .(Well almost, he took some codes from the 1.080 source code). Also there is no cheats on sexyko

anyways Some turks work on 1534 files, i tried them and it was full of cheats.
    The Emulator is pretty much the only reason why SexyKO is so successful. 2Stars was making an Emulator aswell but he stopped for some reason. Nevertheless gotta give SexyReplay credit for his work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The Emulator is pretty much the only reason why SexyKO is so successful. 2Stars was making an Emulator aswell but he stopped for some reason. Nevertheless gotta give SexyReplay credit for his work.
    2stars did stop as he is behind EUKO

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    You really think EUKO wrote their own emulator? lmao

EUKO is a licenced server, they got the files from mgames or whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    And US goverment was behind the WTC attacks!

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    You really think EUKO wrote their own emulator? lmao

EUKO is a licenced server, they got the files from mgames or whatever..
    Yep. If it was 2Stars I'm quite sure he would've found a way to fix k0xp like SexyReplay did on SexyKO. Besides 2Stars is a mod in snoxd and one of the most used bot in EUKO is from snoxd. I guess he'd try stop advertising "KOAB" on snoxd if EUKO really was his server?

so he is? what i did se whas as soon EUKO came out he banned him self in snoxed. havent watch or loged in ther after that but if you use half your brain ther is a reason why no drama dident get past the *beta*. and right after that he banned him self and this magic EUKO did come up. just try and think for once dudes

yes bros

mgame sold a license to a guy who specialized in ripping off their server files. and not only that he is one of the top mods of a forum that supplies koxp for that game.

futility is also from america, not australia like twostars is. ( everyone thought futility was twostars )

nttgames just got files from mgame, there is no use for a dev. a rich 12 year old with a liking for KO could of brought up EUKO, as they even said it's not them who do any of the patching/developing, it's the korean dev's over at mgame. no use for twostars at all over at euko.

lol

Banned Senior Member

I'm pretty sure Futility was twostars, twostars disappeared when Futility showed up and twostars reappeared when Futility disappeared... there have been other leads but that's the main thing.

Banned Senior Member

I love these theorys of ya'lls...to bad no1 knows the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I love these theorys of ya'lls...to bad no1 knows the truth
    do you? I wanna know the truth behind all the conspiracy theorys lol

lets try this server

up ++++++ uppppp