Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone!

This is a discussion on Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 28 min For The Official...
Page: 10

28 min For The Official

Knight Online Reborn Is Now Officially Online!

how much users are really on? cuz on panel says 114 but some are 10x 4x 5x same name

lol i saw on the online list som1 stole my name and called himself BabyBlue :9 heh

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    how much users are really on? cuz on panel says 114 but some are 10x 4x 5x same name
    we allready notice it, current user are now 41

we will fix it really fast!

50 users and waiting for more! BUMP!

server looks really cool. unfortunately, it is empty

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    server looks really cool. unfortunately, it is empty
    it isnt empty, 35+ right now

Quote Originally Posted by KnightOnlineReborn View Post
    it isnt empty, 35+ right now
    It's pretty empty.

50 online right now, we getting alot players every day

Owner takes the server down to restore items, only restores a few people items and this is what he says about the rest:

Admin: you will farm them, i arent give to anyone all there lost items, since i didnt check all the accounts
    I don't recommend playing here, about as bad as it gets. I don't know why Iamcoolz would even think about associating with a server like this, just makes him look bad.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    Owner takes the server down to restore items, only restores a few people items and this is what he says about the rest:

I don't recommend playing here, about as bad as it gets. I don't know why Iamcoolz would even think about associating with a server like this, just makes him look bad.

what chunk quotes is what the admin answered to me , DONT play that serv , i farmed like alot of hours for my items then the items disappeard for like 10 users , he restored some of them , cuz he didnt check them all , still ur decision if u wanna play there but imo DONT.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post

was talking to the accessrious of the dex+9, its really funny how people quoting for nothing. tauran, like i say once i will check the logs(what i am doing now) all the items will be restored. people can allways lie when they see people have lost item, they can say also they lost to.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ur saying that after u said ur not restoring the whole item lost , and ya i didnt tell u to give me my items without checking the logs , u didnt even wanted to check them thats the problem here , if u want ur server to be populated and active u should support ur players , cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tauraN View Post
    ur saying that after u said ur not restoring the whole item lost , and ya i didnt tell u to give me my items without checking the logs , u didnt even wanted to check them thats the problem here , if u want ur server to be populated and active u should support ur players , cheers
    didnt even wanted to check them? you think its easy to check every player logs? i dont think so. 2nd what i arent like at all, i arent support my players? tell me please what server got the best support so far? i think mine is the best since when i am back from work i am going stright away to my pc without shower or rest and checking pms and checking the logs(for hackers) and supporting also from work in my phone about everyone. if you think i arent care from my players you arent deserve admin like me actually, cus any other admin wouldnt give a shit about your problems and would just say go away, i actually care from every player and will do my best for this server to success up. i didnt work on in 1 year for nothing.... anyway your items was restored after i checked your logs very clearly

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast