Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone!

This is a discussion on Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by KnightOnlineReborn panel is now fixed btw , u didnt restore my entire items , just to let ...
Page: 12

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KnightOnlineReborn View Post
    panel is now fixed
    btw , u didnt restore my entire items , just to let u know ;] , so dont go and say "im working on it checking logs bla bla" , If this is how ur serious on the first week of ur server , you are on ur way down boy.

Quote Originally Posted by tauraN View Post
    btw , u didnt restore my entire items , just to let u know ;] , so dont go and say "im working on it checking logs bla bla" , If this is how ur serious on the first week of ur server , you are on ur way down boy.
    if you did pm me and i quote my own notice ingame(people that didnt got there full items pm me in forum) which you didnt

i pmed u like 4 times, im Infinity on ur server . so , yes i did . still didnt got care of that.

Quote Originally Posted by tauraN View Post
    i pmed u like 4 times, im Infinity on ur server . so , yes i did . still didnt got care of that.
    allready told you to go pus and go back but you arent listening, and what is all about i arent care? i am care from each player no matter nothing elso.

did that like 3 times , got some of them but still not all.

Server has about 20 people on, panel is beyond fubar.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    Server has about 20 people on, panel is beyond fubar.
    we did a restart for fixing it, it should show the correct now, infinity pm me your item list pls

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Jewboy you don't know shit about server unless playing, arent you ?
    Youre right zuka, im not playing the server. Any moron can go to the website and SEE with their eyes that the panel is(or was) all fucked up. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? I dont need to play to see the obvious. no flaming intended towards server with this post. Just @ nosey little girls that cant mind their own business. Free bump i guess!

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?
    Type...

Youre right zuka, im not playing the server. Any moron can go to the website and SEE with their eyes that the panel is(or was) all fucked up. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? I dont need to play to see the obvious. no flaming intended towards server with this post. Just @ nosey little girls that cant mind their own business. Free bump i guess!
    They already explain that they are on the way to fix that bug, it's not about lying , it's cause a bug from Log Out account problem, most of the server has it and fixed , so you should understand what they are talking, don't rush with out any knowledge about Server.

Go post in legacyko, oldschool ko and yourko's topic if you want to cry like a 12 year old fucking PUSSYHOLE about fake online lists, instead of coming to a topic where the people actually admit its wrong and theres suttin wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Go post in legacyko, oldschool ko and yourko's topic if you want to cry like a 12 year old fucking PUSSYHOLE about fake online lists, instead of coming to a topic where the people actually admit its wrong and theres suttin wrong with it.
    If it's the same guy I met in Rising4Chaos then there's no point being bothered by him.

we just have so fun on our boss event And Kill Gm Event! Enjoy The Screen Shots!

And Allready Said Panel Is fully fixed, he can come and talking shit about w/e he want but we increase our players alot today

but we increase our players alot today
    I checked this morning when I woke up, you had 40, now you have 41. DAMN I'm missing out. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    I checked this morning when I woke up, you had 40, now you have 41. DAMN I'm missing out. -.-
    go to lagecyko please, if you arent want to play you arent need to! your comments are useless, we have increased to 50+ today, and more and more are coming.

Bump for good server !

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast