Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Like Tree7Likes

Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone!

This is a discussion on Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces I am not really apart of the server, I am just there for assistance as I ...
Page: 13

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I am not really apart of the server, I am just there for assistance as I haven't been on all day lol. Tell me some things you would want to see fixed and I will gladly look into them. I am more or less.. His consultant.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    Fix your Online List on your website. Definitely inaccurate. LOL. I see the multiple repeats of the same name(s) on the Online list. Like 5+ copies. False Advertising
    All I have to say it wow. If you guys really think im some sort of "PUSSYHOLE"(LOL) for replying to the guy who wanted to be told of some things to fix, then I don't even know what to say to be honest. Are you all butt hurt because I said it was false advertising? Wellllll it was, get over it. I wasn't flaming the server
    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    It's not really purposeful false advertisement.. I don't understand why people legit e-gasm and flip their lid over it. A lot of servers have this issue, and it will be fixed whenever I have the time to look at it fully.
    Typical response from another shitty admin. Until you look at it, you'll continue to lie to everyone thinking your server is doing well. I guess you like LOOKING at the higher numbers don't you.
    Then he thought I was "flipping my lid" apparently, which implies me to think he's just a shitty admin that wont do anything about it. Hey if I was wrong, I was wrong. I really don't know him, but first impression didn't go very well did it?
    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Jewboy you don't know shit about server unless playing, arent you ?
    Youre right zuka, im not playing the server. Any moron can go to the website and SEE with their eyes that the panel is(or was) all fucked up. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? I dont need to play to see the obvious. no flaming intended towards server with this post. Just @ nosey little girls that cant mind their own business. Free bump i guess!
    And now you all obviously didn't get the Rush Hour quote I threw in @ Zuka.. Not even directing anything towards the server in a negative way. Here you all are getting pissed off over some petty ass shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Go post in legacyko, oldschool ko and yourko's topic if you want to cry like a 12 year old fucking PUSSYHOLE about fake online lists, instead of coming to a topic where the people actually admit its wrong and theres suttin wrong with it.
    caps bro. you look upset.

Banned Senior Member

Someone's upset.

Also the flip their lid part. I used the word their, I was implying several other people. Not just yourself..
    Last edited by ReesesPieces; 06-18-2013 at 06:19 PM.

All I have to say it wow. If you guys really think im some sort of "PUSSYHOLE"(LOL) for replying to the guy who wanted to be told of some things to fix, then I don't even know what to say to be honest. Are you all butt hurt because I said it was false advertising? Wellllll it was, get over it. I wasn't flaming the server

Then he thought I was "flipping my lid" apparently, which implies me to think he's just a shitty admin that wont do anything about it. Hey if I was wrong, I was wrong. I really don't know him, but first impression didn't go very well did it?

And now you all obviously didn't get the Rush Hour quote I threw in @ Zuka.. Not even directing anything towards the server in a negative way. Here you all are getting pissed off over some petty ass shit.
    caps bro. you look upset.
    10 replies bro, proves you take this shit more serious than anyone here lol.

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Take what shit more serious than anyone? The online list being messed up? Please... smh. Do you think that when I post something, and someone replies to what I posted, that I'm just not going to reply back? That's rude. Plus, It's a free bump for the server. Why u hatin? I was never even talking to you, in ANY of the topics that you felt the need to bash me in. ROFL. looks like someone has a crush.

bumpppppppp

NPC to arena still not fixed,

bump

we had alot issues with the server yesterday and nobody couldnt fix it except me. and sorry for i wasnt here but my manager on my work was need me.
    now everything is going to be under control from now.
    server is up and wont have any more issues we are sorry for this

We gonna have a maintenance to fix all the issues that we have gotten yesterday when i wasnt here

Fixing the delos gate.
    fixing the ddos attack fully
    fixing the koxp.
    fixing the dupe method(That allready fixed)
    and after all this the beta testers will be rewarded with their items.

Enjoy everyone. we had some issues but it gonna be fixed all in soon

server is up!

server is up with fully anti ddos and koxp!

Server boom boom hecket ?

well, this one lasted long...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213