Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone!

This is a discussion on Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well finally able to get into the game and I am very impressed. I am surprised only 45 people are ...
Page: 6

Well finally able to get into the game and I am very impressed. I am surprised only 45 people are online tho. This server by far is the best pk server at this time. Bian-KO is fun too but requires a bit of farmin whereas this server requires a super little bit of farmin and ur rdy to pk. hell u can pk and pwn with starter gears too. jus need to get accessories is all. my rating 4 out of 5, 4 because of the low population atm.

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Well finally able to get into the game and I am very impressed. I am surprised only 45 people are online tho. This server by far is the best pk server at this time. Bian-KO is fun too but requires a bit of farmin whereas this server requires a super little bit of farmin and ur rdy to pk. hell u can pk and pwn with starter gears too. jus need to get accessories is all. my rating 4 out of 5, 4 because of the low population atm.
    Think they gonna add new items in juraid and BDW, like the new japko weapon things and krowaz maybe soon.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Think they gonna add new items in juraid and BDW, like the new japko weapon things and krowaz maybe soon.
    you are correct

Bump for good PS in progress

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInKE View Post
    Bump for good PS in progress
    corrected*

Sorry To Say To everyone but we got a bad news and a good news

we will start with the "bad news"

the "official server" wasnt really official, we have been tricked you to log in and you will test our "official server" to check the bugs and we have founded alot of bugs that will be fixed on the real official server(it isnt relaunch of the server it was beta all the time)

there is bug list that we are want you guys will see
    http://forum-koreborn.com/topic/8880066/1/

post every bugs that i didnt mention in the thread

the good news:
    We got you tricked but it isnt over with the old people that was testing the beta server
    actually we didnt want alot people on the server, we have wanted only few peoples that actually will test all the bugs and will actually report(what you ACTUALLY!!! DID!)
    Like i say it isnt over for anyone for the older people, the beta tester will be gain 2k kc for their helping of the server to find the bugs and the names of the beta tester will be rewarded + announce soon.

we also test our staff, some of our staff going to be kicked out cus we are know they arent active, and arent helpfull at all.

The Biggest News That I Am Going To Give you Is The Closing Beta Will Be On This Friday, And The REAL Official Server Will Be Opened When All The Bugs Will Be Fixed,(That Why We Didnt Care Alot From the rollbacks and restarts, i know its painfull to lose the items you have been obtained but in future wont be rollbacks anymore and wont have restarts anymore(Maybe 1 Per 3 Days)

Hope You Have Had Fun From Our "Official Server" But The Real Official Server Will Announce Soon With Big Improvments And With Alot Players That I Really Excepted (100-250 Users+)

Knight Online Reborn Administration
    blackfox likes this.

great server! havin fun

Bump!!!!!!!!

no widescreen support

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    no widescreen support
    there is widescreen support, it allready patched up

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    more like 3.5 but still good though

Quote Originally Posted by Darkuda View Post
    more like 3.5 but still good though
    Ye itz a great server tho. I had to reply to u jus saw ur sig lol. If that Fact is true ur a fakin Beast!! I wanna b able to do dat soon lol.

it is great server and i hope when everyone will see how it awsome,everyone will enter to the game and feel our gameplay and our server stats.

currently bugs:
    70 lvl quest item(Fixed)
    npc talking on 1st job(Fixed)
    bdw-npc
    juraid=npc
    panel
    - Add priest Full Plate set - Iamcoolz(Fixed)
    - Abbys (about that what i talk to you)(Fixed)
    - Delete mobs near base in cz - Iamcoolz - This isn't needed, I looked and theirs none.(Fixed)
    - Add warrior shell helmet to golems(its write on drop list but it doesnt drop) - Iamcoolz (Fixed)
    - Make nation transfer on ko panel(change nation will be cost NP)
    1. chds have -8 health but when u add them u dont lose 8 health stats - Iamcoolz (Fixed)

piyanbha
    efblock000
    Ghost
    Atr0t0s
    masterty
    MrBIERRRRR
    prince
    Sapphire
    IshReleX
    BlueBallz
    perpetous
    BULLDOZERX
    NERO
    BANTOK12
    penguniq
    imri1230
    aligollez
    qwqtr
    iLoveMyDTH

All Of Them Are Rewarded For 2k Knight Cash. Thanks Everybody That Have Participating Our Beta Stage, Knight Online Reborn Administration(Specially Me) Are Greatfull For Your Work InGame, You Earn This Knight Cash Dignity and integrity.

All Of The Members That I Have Quoted Please Open A Topic In Request To Order To Get Your Item.

Thanks Everyone That Have Join Lately And Ofc Testing Our Server.

The Official Launch Will Be On 16/6/2013 On 20:00 GMT+2 Server Time

Knight Online Reborn Administration

I really like these server but only problem out of everything I have is the ctrl+minor working. Disable that please because it has no use really. I kno ppl will say o " they use it when they runnin away" or some lame excuse. In reality, true rogues need no type of right click so jus delete that ctrl+ minor so its not just a bunchs of noob sins runnin around. Thanks, keep up the good work ^_-

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast