Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone!

This is a discussion on Knight Online Reborn Medium Farm Server 50+ Players! Waiting For Everyone! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BlueBaby so a donator can buy iron set+2x rof's+top weapon, so basicly i can farm for a ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    so a donator can buy iron set+2x rof's+top weapon, so basicly i can farm for a month a donator will come and rape my ass?
    no you are wrong donators arent OP at all, that what i am trying to explain everyone here. all this items are equal to undefeatable items they are just having little more hp and that all. and about the uniques? you are so wrong. every unique that will be at pus will be ingame on medium rate(on medium rate i mean 30-45%) on beta 1 guy was farming all day and in 5 days he have gotten allmost full gear. so? farm on the server isnt hard at all. and about the "donators are op" are completly wrong cus anyway we gonna open pus on tursday and also the beta testers will get their items on tursday

Ko Panel Has Updated!

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

and as he said pus opens 5 days after server starts so thats more than enough time to get uniques etc

waaaa great

Every Player Must Check Hes Topic Requests

I had a forum account, but it had been deleted or smth, so I couldn't log. what's wrong? did u wipe the accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    I had a forum account, but it had been deleted or smth, so I couldn't log. what's wrong? did u wipe the accounts?
    nop, just create new account, i am wonder if you create the name tommy, cus that was my gm name and it got duplicated name, so instantly it got removed.
    just create new 1

Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnightOnlineReborn View Post
    we know if we wasnt lie, nobody will actually bother to check the server, and only cus of this the beta testers have rewarded with 2k kc, this is actually the real official server, not gonna be wiped again, and all of the bugs are fixed.

we are currently working on a bdw, juraid system.

A Timer Clock Has Been Setted On The Forum For Countdown To The Officiail Release!

So i waste my time playing this, as you told everyone its official, then you give 2k kc to your friends who you asked to beta?

Then you put OP gear in pus, that gives instant pwnage for the baba, and takes 2 months for non baba lol

Good luck with this BS, im sure when your pockets are full you will neglect server or shut and remake - bb

Quote Originally Posted by Annually Retentive View Post
    So i waste my time playing this, as you told everyone its official, then you give 2k kc to your friends who you asked to beta?

Then you put OP gear in pus, that gives instant pwnage for the baba, and takes 2 months for non baba lol

Good luck with this BS, im sure when your pockets are full you will neglect server or shut and remake - bb

giving kc to my friends? didnt know there you go a screen shot inside from the datebase, like i say every play that have joined on the beta time will have 2k kc
    (beta time was 7/6/2013)

and if you think pus is OP you can say, all the players know it isnt OP, i dont think you actually know what is it OP do you? OP mean Its Over Powered, can you say me what is OP here? Please do you? cus if pro items are equal to undefeatable items so lets say undefeatable items are OP also? or am i wrong?
    Last edited by KnightOnlineReborn; 06-15-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightOnlineReborn View Post
    giving kc to my friends? didnt know there you go a screen shot inside from the datebase, like i say every play that have joined on the beta time will have 2k kc
    (beta time was 7/6/2013)

and if you think pus is OP you can say, all the players know it isnt OP, i dont think you actually know what is it OP do you? OP mean Its Over Powered, can you say me what is OP here? Please do you? cus if pro items are equal to undefeatable items so lets say undefeatable items are OP also? or am i wrong?
    you shouldn't post your db pic , just cut the pic and paste it.

Banned Senior Member

^What can be done by posting a DB picture lol? Its nothing but his TB_USER as it only displays emails and IP's.

Get outta here!

yep, just want to show him that i arent care from what he say about the pus but when it comes to my players i gonna deal with it.

Bow of Pro shows no elemental dmg, this could be bad for archer

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    ^What can be done by posting a DB picture lol? Its nothing but his TB_USER as it only displays emails and IP's.

Get outta here!
    yet you posted SS with their ip's and personal emails.... not such a smart idie...

Banned Senior Member

Some of those emails aren't even valid and some of them you can't even all of it fully. What the hell is someone going to do with their email? Send them spam lol? Eh. Their IP? DDoS them? What would be the point?

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Some of those emails aren't even valid and some of them you can't even all of it fully. What the hell is someone going to do with their email? Send them spam lol? Eh. Their IP? DDoS them? What would be the point?
    Why the bad attitude?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast