Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Knight Online Reborn, Who Though It Was Going Like This?

This is a discussion on Knight Online Reborn, Who Though It Was Going Like This? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by KnightOnlineReborn rofl! just rofl, all what you did is working on juraid, that all. want me also ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by KnightOnlineReborn View Post
    rofl! just rofl, all what you did is working on juraid, that all. want me also to prove it? sure i can.
    next your filles? ROFLROFLROFL that are my filles, only what you did is putted juraid so i didnt know after you implent 1 event the filles are yours LOL.
    second all my filles are allready removed from your dedi, you dont know even how to open ebenezer, all you know is asking help at snoxd and dont do anything elso.
    and about the tbls? who did them? you? haha lol. i just wanted that i wont waste my time so i did say i wanted you will work on them for i will go sleep.
    only the good thing is do is teach me how the tbl work, nothing elso. all your work are useless! and also you!
    so get the fuck out of my way, and the server will up with my filles and if you want to go head and ddos it with botnet like legacyko got. i allready know what you planning so cya!
    How the hell doesnt know how to open ebenezer? you just run the damned exe.Unless of course you are referring to opening the exe through ECE or for that matter OLLY once again you cant even do that. Why in the hell would we use ur files when my files are patched better? You have proven you cant even edit a tbl let alone a evt. All you do is copy releases from other people and add it to your server. Like that shit "dagger of pro" or "trial armor +8 reversed".I can prove that what we use isnt ur files.You shit files had bdw, juraid, and other events where gm had to tp you into the event. Mine is automatic. Infact right now they arent even on the files we use for the server. They are only on my pc. Please drop this bullshit. It is our Dedi. It is our files. Just stop this bullshit. You have no proof that i am using ur files.

oh this fight is ridiculous you look like 2x 14 old kids.

from reading your topic none of you is "pro" dev or whatever so stop accusing each other who is better or worst, this aint making you look better...

you both are server owners stop be so childish it just makes you look worst by fighting and cursing 1 each other..,

i personally wouldn't wanted to play in a server that runs by 14 years old kid, and thats how you 2 are looks like atm.

stop fight like kids and be abit more mature...

All i want is him to stop making accusations.I can prove that my files arent his.It is bullshit that he is making these claims with no evidence to back it up. You got kicked off the project. So what get on with ur life. Posting someones ip address(which is not mine anymore) and skype information is childish.

Banned Senior Member

Just used Skype for proof honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by dracuel View Post
    All i want is him to stop making accusations.I can prove that my files arent his.It is bullshit that he is making these claims with no evidence to back it up. You got kicked off the project. So what get on with ur life. Posting someones ip address(which is not mine anymore) and skype information is childish.
    i said i am using your filles? rofl, not gonna do it never, since your server is tons of bullshit, we will see what server will success. also if you guys wanna play on a currpted server
    go head

also like bluebaby say, im arent 14 years old like you so i am out of here cya!

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So just move on. If they're as untrustworthy as you say, then so be it. Just get to work without them... make it happen. Don't let them stop you.
    And so on and so forth.
    That'd be the only sentence that could be said for your position. It's not good "your" files are stolen or whatever but get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    This thread is the definition of the ko scene, lolz.
    MY IDEA'S SO ORIGINAL. MAH FILES R SO GOOD. ITS HIS FAULT. DDOS ME BOI, I GOT THIS.
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by dracuel View Post
    Like I told you before: I honestly wouldn't worry what people think about what's being accused (this thread is just... lol). If they believe it, I doubt you'll convince them otherwise. I also doubt they're going to bother playing either of your servers (or at least, yours) anyway. That's their prerogative.

Not picking sides, 'cause again -- I really don't care what happened. I just don't think there's any real need to state anything more than you have already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-24-2013, 10:58 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-24-2013, 06:15 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-24-2013, 05:45 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    05-24-2013, 05:41 PM
  5. Hits: 16
    05-24-2013, 05:17 PM