Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Knight Online World Europe - Coming Soon! www.knightonlineworld.eu

This is a discussion on Knight Online World Europe - Coming Soon! www.knightonlineworld.eu within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know in what world you don't see "exp quests" and "exp events" as a part of the grind ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

I don't know in what world you don't see "exp quests" and "exp events" as a part of the grind itself. But whatever, good luck I guess lol.

Banned Member

Love this loging

god damn..............I really missed that orc!

That's what I want!

thanks for your support guys, i've nearly finished the client, will make a video of it for you all to see once i've got it all working.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

Knight Online World Europe are not looking to provide you with anything new.... no new stuff you say? That's right, we're fed up of seeing all of these private servers with custom stuff who claim to be bringing back the old times of Knight Online. No border defense wars, no custom monsters, No new user interfaces.

- Breth and Piana home maps for each Nation (With current monster locations)
    - Low / Middle class scrolls fully working
    - Item Rental system working
    - Castle Seige wars
    - Forgotten temple
    - Old user interface
    - Old skill looks
    - Original experience rate
    - Original Quests
    - level cap 70
    - Bronze, Silver and Gold premium only
    - Original upgrade rates (depending on what the community want)

So much for no NEW stuff >_> item rental system is new stuff, and the " original exp rate " is definitely a huge problem since that would mean it would take people years to level playing casually. I hope you guys will rethink that, and I hope the server thrives and survives the turk DDoS that will surely strike. I'll be following the progress though.

Quote Originally Posted by Onslought View Post
    So much for no NEW stuff >_> item rental system is new stuff, and the " original exp rate " is definitely a huge problem since that would mean it would take people years to level playing casually. I hope you guys will rethink that, and I hope the server thrives and survives the turk DDoS that will surely strike. I'll be following the progress though.
    Well item rental system isn't like BDW where users win something different or get exp, its something that could help the economy and a good way for player to achieve a set amount of gold. Its been around for a long long time, the exp rate can be changed upon community vote, but remember that there will be exact spawn locations in breth and piana to exp on, other then cz, if the exp is to high then the point of using breth and piana corrent spawns goes to waste if you understand.

As for the turkish Ddos its not always the turkish community that ddos servers its also the EU community, but well we will try our best to stop it, nothing is 100% proof.

we will try and perform to everyones expectations and thanks for your interest much appreciated!

Also here is a video of the login were working on!

Low class and Middle class upgrades
    That's not accurate. Back then there was no such (working/applied) thing. At least, MYKO (KA). USKO (KE) did, but that was considerably later.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    That's not accurate. Back then there was no such (working/applied) thing. At least, MYKO (KA). USKO (KE) did.
    he is correct.. we used to upg all items up to +3/4 with normal scroll and then BUS.. there was no other type of scrolls

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Can't wait till this picks up, gets 50 pages, 1,000 users and then it goes down because the owner gets "unexpected" problems or RL shit or insecure files or whatever.

Honestly, stahp while you can people.

Little archer Senior Member

I don't understand why the old maps and old login are being advertised as if they were anything special at all... If I recall correctly, the first private servers were all using those files, so what's the big deal this time? What makes you different from all the other deceased private servers?

The grinding? Or is it the exp quests?
    codeine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I don't understand why the old maps and old login are being advertised as if they were anything special at all... If I recall correctly, the first private servers were all using those files, so what's the big deal this time? What makes you different from all the other deceased private servers?

The grinding? Or is it the exp quests?
    I do not really know what this server may have different to attract players, what I know is that I sincerely liked what the guy posted on the server and that means that recalls the first time I played this game in 2004. Obviously I can maybe disappointed with the server, but if I do not try I'll never know.

I won't play it unless u put the old stone chairs characters sat on.

Why the orc with the login screen does not move?

Banned Senior Member

i thought the chairs of char select are going to be there aswell ... : (

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast