Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch

This is a discussion on Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard so much lies =( eb my lover <3...
Page: 19

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    so much lies =(
    eb my lover <3

Need more people so i can start play

BUMP

getting new people everyday go go go!

do archers work balanced to all other class's because thats what i would play if i came

archers combo working (5+3),
    there is a new lvl 78 skill (420% damage 100% accurate).

also to balance things we increased the mp on arrow shower (from 150 to 225) and multi from 40 to 65, also arrow shower dmg decreased abit from 500% to 450% (5x90%).

i would say it prety much balanced
    as we have alot of archers ingame

server is to bad , he made alot of exp events at the beginning so people got max lvl in some days now when new comers come they cant stand chance in cz to farm/exp etc , rogues running killing all the newcomers .. i got to lvl 52 got killed over 30x times lost all my money on buying nps so -1 for this server .. also donate/vote for 1500 / 300 is ridiclous 25 vote points for one stack of sc = 9 days to get 1500 / 300..

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    archers combo working (5+3),
    there is a new lvl 78 skill (420% damage 100% accurate).

also to balance things we increased the mp on arrow shower (from 150 to 225) and multi from 40 to 65, also arrow shower dmg decreased abit from 500% to 450% (5x90%).

i would say it prety much balanced
    as we have alot of archers ingame
    lolwtf

that's... horrible. 0 sense of balance lol.

While 5+3 combo does absurd damage, it is completely USELESS against people who just move around. And because of that, it should remain the way it is imo.

I mean, what other class has their main damage source 100% negated, just by moving around in circles? Trust me that if I run in circles against a warrior, I will die just as fast.

What you should do to balance archers, is increase the CD on styx to 9 seconds from 7. Because way too many bad players just spam it mindlessly. Shower combo is fine, high risk high reward (and very dependant on the situation / stupidity of your opponents), remember that it's an archer, a ranged class, the one who is approaching melee range, in most mmo's that would be suicide for a glass class.

Power shot cooldown should be decreased to 40 seconds from 60, and blinding arrow should work more often at the cost of losing the 400% damage (again, many bad players just use blinding arrow not for the utility, but for the damage because wow 400%! right?)

Meh, that would be just a start, so much could be done

But anyway, not many share my sense of balance

razor read about the 420% dmg skill?
    thats against ppl that move around... - a stronger skill for archer that is spamable.
    please read before.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    razor read about the 420% dmg skill?
    thats against ppl that move around... - a stronger skill for archer that is spamable.
    please read before.
    hmm, didn't say anywhere that it was spammable.

be careful though, 300% -> 350% -> 420%? something doesnt add up.

with 2k ap and that arrow, we are talking about 840 damage being spammed on average against a normal geared rogue (rols, ac uniques).

150 to 225 mana really is a MASSIVE increase (50%). remember that archers play like warriors in that aspect, but without the AC and tankyness.

With the nerf to shower, there might be no reason to use that combo anymore when you can just spam ranged arrows.

old mana values: in a 4k mana pool, you can 5+3 a total of 21 times before you run out of mana
    your mana values: in a 4k mana pool, you can 5+3 a total of 14 times before you run out of mana

You still have long ways to go before you know what's true balance. My advice is that, if you plan on nerfing or buffing stuff, go slow, slightly changing values. Every second, every half a second determines victory or defeat in pvp / rts games.

That, and be judgmental when people whine about X class being too underpowered or overpowered, and if they are right don't be late with the fixes.

anyways, gl with server

heh well to is not exactly follow the skills description %% when it comes to skills.

lets say spike is not realy 600% and shadow hunter is not exactly 300%
    i can say that the new skill will do 15-20% more dmg then lvl 70 skill (and yes it spamable).

+++++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by krazzy1337 View Post
    server is to bad , he made alot of exp events at the beginning so people got max lvl in some days now when new comers come they cant stand chance in cz to farm/exp etc , rogues running killing all the newcomers .. i got to lvl 52 got killed over 30x times lost all my money on buying nps so -1 for this server .. also donate/vote for 1500 / 300 is ridiclous 25 vote points for one stack of sc = 9 days to get 1500 / 300..

Noone said that you have to exp in cz ... thare are also good spots in luff/elmc and eslant so you can exp there .... about buffs ... you can Vote or donate thats quite fair ... sc are sth special for guys who does sth special ... so I dont understand why you are so angry ... you also can use priest buffer so you wont need sc .... dont be a lame and play ;p

Banned Senior Member

This server? Really isn't bad at all. The rates are good, sure they could add some bigger buff scrolls or lower the ones in the PUS. I began playing and I only played with Heartless, Sceptre, and GodForgiveMe. I have been called every thing in the book at this server as well as the rest of my clan. Sceptre recently quit due to the fact that he was accused of cheating and hacking, editing levels, and editing items. Now? In know for a fact he edited his levels. But his items? He worked with our clan. I feel the Admins rely too much on logs and in all reality? In my years of fixing and working on servers, I would always trust players words over logs. Call me old fashioned and too trustful if you like, but it worked for me. The admins on this server are good and know what they are doing? But they should trust players words over others especially one who has a access to your server. Now. Back to the server, the PK is a bit low due to the influx of people in Luferson and EMC exping. Now, the one unique thing about this server? Most servers try to put all the exp mobs in one spot.. In the bowl.. This server? Is really spread out. Now, everything is functional and the server seems to be stable. I do like the fact that the admins do keep promises. But.. Their take on some things is a bit obsene. I hope the Admin reads over this and clears this up with Sceptre. I want him back. He did do wrong editing his level. But stripping him of his items is a bit.. Too much. That's my take.

-Reeses

i had a long talk with Sceptre (Kronos)
    he had acces to the dedicated.
    he made a new char called Sceptre - player reported on this char - they never saw him before and he lvl 80 with GG gear.
    i have checked him out and saw it is Kronos (a gm),
    checked the logs - saw he got lvled up with edit - black point number 1.
    checked the items - didnt saw a upgrade log for ANY of the items.
    i found some trade logs for items from kronos char to Sceptre.
    i have confronted him about all of this, at start he said he didnt edited anything later i told him i have checked the logs and he agreed that he edited his level.
    sorry but if this is not to "just edit levels" this is to simply abuse your gm / dedicated power.
    i will not tolorate this in my server.
    every1 will have an equal rights, and will play legit.
    gm's and admins as one.

after that i have told secpre that i will delete his char + items, if he want to keep playing he is welcome - as i told him this also.

++++++++++++++

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 20
    10-11-2012, 11:21 AM