Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch

This is a discussion on Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol Sittin on the edge of ur seat for another reply eh? GG heres another...
Page: 10

lol Sittin on the edge of ur seat for another reply eh? GG
    heres another

Guys i am sorry for the downtime, there seems to be a buged file in the official client, becouse everything worked well on the beta.

i am testing it right now and will fix it soon.

again sorry.

No problem, 1 hour till work and I will be so far behind everyone but no problem........

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Looooooool.......
    Haha Youre from those guys who cant see the truth and think maybe people come tommorow and the server will have 200 players ?
    Failure.

Ehh im out i knew the KO Private Server will never be a success.
    if you're "out" and think all private servers will fail, why are so many of your posts in the private server section? if you're "out" then you've basically given up whatever credibility you have/had left on matters involving private servers. if you aren't actually playing a server, stop talking about how good or bad it is and what kind of server the community needs in its place.

if you want to pk, go drag 7 more people to sexy ko and get a full party going there. otherwise look for one of those useless turkish pk servers and just hop between them as they close and open. do you know why no one has a stable pk server? because any of the ones i've seen open stayed popular for oh.. i dont know.. 15 days maybe before people got bored of pking and realized the only time you can even PLAY a pk server is during peak times (which is inconvinient for some people depending on their time zones)

i'm going to cut this small rant short and leave it at this, Dane. if you want a pk server, why dont you go host one? you seem to know exactly what everyone needs to do, so lets see you do it better. keep in mind, this isnt a flame, just more of me calling your bullshit. you come to every single server topic and tell everyone how it'll be dead soon.. so.. lets see you do better.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    if you're "out" and think all private servers will fail, why are so many of your posts in the private server section? if you're "out" then you've basically given up whatever credibility you have/had left on matters involving private servers. if you aren't actually playing a server, stop talking about how good or bad it is and what kind of server the community needs in its place.

if you want to pk, go drag 7 more people to sexy ko and get a full party going there. otherwise look for one of those useless turkish pk servers and just hop between them as they close and open. do you know why no one has a stable pk server? because any of the ones i've seen open stayed popular for oh.. i dont know.. 15 days maybe before people got bored of pking and realized the only time you can even PLAY a pk server is during peak times (which is inconvinient for some people depending on their time zones)

i'm going to cut this small rant short and leave it at this, Dane. if you want a pk server, why dont you go host one? you seem to know exactly what everyone needs to do, so lets see you do it better. keep in mind, this isnt a flame, just more of me calling your bullshit. you come to every single server topic and tell everyone how it'll be dead soon.. so.. lets see you do better.
    He, unlike the other admins, never claimed to have a bullet-proof server or some other bullshit like they usually make up or even the ability to properly set up one, so please, cut the bullshit right there.
    Get off your high horse, you're one of the biggest KO addicts i've seen in years judging your server hopping in the last 2 months and the need to tell everyone about it for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    He, unlike the other admins, never claimed to have a bullet-proof server or some other bullshit like they usually make up or even the ability to properly set up one, so please, cut the bullshit right there.
    Get off your high horse, you're one of the biggest KO addicts i've seen in years judging your server hopping in the last 2 months and the need to tell everyone about it for some reason.
    server hopping is due to a lack of stable servers.

talking about it; is this not a forum for knight online players?

Luncher not work, forum not work:P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Szelma View Post
    Forum does work. Can't check launcher as I don't have it on my pc.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Szelma View Post
    server is down thats why

Server down ?

Yes the server is currently down and with the forum, if you follow the link to the forum through the 1st post in this topic it will take you too the forum. Although i have noticed that the links on the KO panel itself to go to the forum do not work for me, they keep coming back saying that this site can not be found.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Forums doesnt work for me either from 1st post nor KO-panel..

Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    Forums doesnt work for me either from 1st post nor KO-panel..
    KO-Plus Offical Forums - forum
    KoPlus [Ko+] | Index - panel

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by joshamine View Post
    I didn't say i can't find link, i said it doesnt work for me.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

bleh i was expecting more from this server...........

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 20
    10-11-2012, 11:21 AM