Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 312
Like Tree5Likes

Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch

This is a discussion on Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++ its going up today...
Page: 14


  1. #196
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    34

    Default

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

    its going up today

  2. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshamine View Post
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

    its going up today
    back up or "up"? im getting somewhat tired of creating new characters every few days.

  3. #198
    Senior Member iRaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Quebec tabarnak
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshamine View Post
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

    its going up today
    no its not

  4. #199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Server will be up october 18th (thursday)

  5. #200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    ++++++++++++++++

  6. #201
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    so much effort... when all people want is the normal KO.

    maybe adding 1 armor set, maybe 2 weapons would've been enough. but you went overboard with the effects IMO. It looks cheap.

  7. #202
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    so much effort... when all people want is the normal KO.

    maybe adding 1 armor set, maybe 2 weapons would've been enough. but you went overboard with the effects IMO. It looks cheap.
    disagree about it, there is enough "normal servers" without any speical things inside I guess thats one of the reasons that he made it like that..
    good idea tho with that private arena :P never saw it before


    Well done , Dan.

  8. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    good idea tho with that private arena :P never saw it before
    It's actually a super old feature that's existed virtually since the dawn of time. (Almost) nobody uses it because they either don't know it existed, or how it's triggered.

  9. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Only 3 days till start

  10. #205
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    disagree about it, there is enough "normal servers" without any speical things inside I guess thats one of the reasons that he made it like that..
    good idea tho with that private arena :P never saw it before


    Well done , Dan.
    ya, but it's too much imo.

    a woman can only wear so much makeup before she starts to look like a cheap whore

  11. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    razor there arent alot of new weapons armor - just 1 set of weapons (also 1 set of weapons replacing the Personal Weapons) and 1 set of armors. and only few selected items have new effects.

    but ya also alot new skills and alot other changes - i wanna make some new something unique something that people would love to play.

  12. #207
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    It's actually a super old feature that's existed virtually since the dawn of time. (Almost) nobody uses it because they either don't know it existed, or how it's triggered.
    I never said its new ^^..
    I just said I never saw it before on any other server..
    Well if you say that some of the people don't know how its triggered even , I guess he did good job


    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ya, but it's too much imo.

    a woman can only wear so much makeup before she starts to look like a cheap whore
    about this one , I agree.
    but well, look at the answer he gave you above.

  13. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    ++++++++++

  14. #209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    ++++++++++++++++++

  15. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    ++++++++++++++++++++

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 20
    10-11-2012, 11:21 AM

Similar Threads

  1. AllStars ko - xp server - official just opened!
    By iAbuseHell in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 11:33 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:30 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:03 AM
  4. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •