Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 312
Like Tree5Likes

Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch

This is a discussion on Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what about forums? no link works.....
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    40

    Default

    what about forums? no link works..

  2. #107
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    He said forums will be up later.

  3. #108
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    please post the droplist here if there isnt going to be a forum on launch

  4. #109
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Server being brought up now? its 13:05 EST here

  5. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Server is up go!

  6. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    please post the droplist here if there isnt going to be a forum on launch
    Drop list is Myko's drop list +-.We'll post more information about our drop list later on.

  7. #112
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arceus View Post
    Drop list is Myko's drop list +-.We'll post more information about our drop list later on.
    myko drop list sooo +9 accesories from burning skelly to? and kekuri ring from kecoon

  8. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    ya but those are at low rate, didnt boost thier rate.

  9. #114
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    serwer is gonna die

  10. #115
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Atm me using 3 arrows crashes the server and all get dced muahahhahahaha

  11. #116
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Atm me using 3 arrows crashes the server and all get dced muahahhahahaha
    Most people I talked to have been online since it launched so... ?

  12. #117
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    nah dane multipile is only crashing ur own client :P

    mehhh people come try it out U_U

  13. #118
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Most people I talked to have been online since it launched so... ?
    Always when i used 3 arrows it crashed me and the people next to me, and 33 people online or so on offical....
    Think urselves.

    If you check panel at online list and it sais 30 , 30-2-1-3=24.
    And they gonna log off in probably couple a mins.
    Server isnt advertised enough and multiple shot of archers is crashing the people around u.
    Server needs more fixing and to be renewed .
    Edit: Shut down the server and advertise it enough , make normal forums and evrything then release it in a week or so.
    If you think your server is gonna be saved then GL all igotta say.

  14. #119
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Always when i used 3 arrows it crashed me and the people next to me, and 33 people online or so on offical....
    Think urselves.

    If you check panel at online list and it sais 30 , 30-2-1-3=24.
    And they gonna log off in probably couple a mins.
    Server isnt advertised enough and multiple shot of archers is crashing the people around u.
    Server needs more fixing and to be renewed .
    Edit: Shut down the server and advertise it enough , make normal forums and evrything then release it in a week or so.
    If you think your server is gonna be saved then GL all igotta say.
    dane stfu nd come in game as priest bb

  15. #120
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    dane stfu nd come in game as priest bb
    For the 20 people who are playing lol?
    I cant even use multipe shot and it crashes , server isnt finished yet so close it and please advertise it+Fix it.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 20
    10-11-2012, 11:21 AM

Similar Threads

  1. AllStars ko - xp server - official just opened!
    By iAbuseHell in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 11:33 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:30 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:03 AM
  4. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •