Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

KnightEmpire AnalysisKO

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire AnalysisKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So lets try this out, seems like kewl server tho....
Page: 4

So lets try this out, seems like kewl server tho.

This server laggggggggggs waaayyyyyyy too much. Fix it asap other than that great server

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Why do you bug the online users thing on panel? it says 44 ppl online but theres only 4 peeps online haha! I noticed that 40 is standard so its only 4 ppl online :P

if i download official server then after log in does i have to exp my char or my char already 80..and if i have to exp my self.exp like usko or kill worm 80 times i lvl 80???

i don't see anything special in this server , im pretty sure i saw these kind of files released in neronlineworld.com (with quests , evt's fixed) , F3KO UI

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    i don't see anything special in this server , im pretty sure i saw these kind of files released in neronlineworld.com (with quests , evt's fixed) , F3KO UI
    you have eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Haha Luis, you got a point, I think this server is great but I know wat u mean tho. Trust me I back up a server if its good and I am honest, if you look at my other posts on G4L about other servers. I might say "ahhh this server is great", but then if i see some dumb shit goin on Imma call it out and say whats bad. So far I see its good but if I see
    anything that pokes me in the eye I ofc will call it out and say wtf is this lol.

Now in terms of things being the same as other KOs nd stuff, I mean to be honest at this point everything has been done to KO by all the developers
    out there. Nowadays its about active GMs, good community and badassed security. If those three things come together on a server with unique ideas, then its a winner winner chicken dinner :P

So far from what i gathered here is, you start at lvl 1 and need to lvl to 70. (not on worms @Kizo91) They said later an 80 patch will be open so I think the exp will be like medium or something close to Knight Imperia at least. (Just my guess dnt kill me pl0x lol). They got a scroll merchant in the middle of the gate in moradon that sells all the scrolls you can get in PUS. They expensive tho and I know there are more things in PUS than wats on that merchant. Pot weights are great super low so more farm and pk which is a good thing in my book.

New CZ ( shortcuts to bowl orc entrance and human entrance but not the newest of new bowls that USKO got). I tried out they skills and surprisingly they all work which is something surprising to me cuz most servers say all skills work and then they miss a few skills.

They have alot of quests, master and master skills quests, and pk quests. I should check to see if they got ardream I only been playin so far for like 2 hours.

The only problem I have atm is the lag factor, I seem to lagg spike alot when minoring or when in bowl. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Other than that, it might not be something different like alot of ppl expect, I mean only way you gettin different is if you dont play a KO server but its a great server to me so far Ill keep folks posted or just log in to play beta and see for yall selves.

-Pce

we dont have any free public files.... if u think our files is posted in neroworld then use them and open a server...

Tomorrow is the final day for our official get ready!

Alright, whats about my no sound bug? i've re extracted everything downloaded last pach.. and still no sounds in game.. in options everything is marked. The only thing i hear in game is pick up / looting box.. coin or items, that click. and when skill ends that sound a.k.a. cool down. wheres problem? lol

Also one more thing, you could do it.. put wide screen resolution. please.

BR

Dear zelda... we know thos 2 things u told us! the music and the login will be fixed in the next patch.. in our official oppening!

+1 on widescreen support

also i keep getting the error disconnected from server (at login screen) not sure whats causing it. already disabled my antivirus + closed any other programs that might trigger an error.

Btw server open time is changed, 25/01 15:00
    Server Time: http://www.saatkac.com/index.php?dCountry=Greece

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Haha Luis, you got a point, I think this server is great but I know wat u mean tho. Trust me I back up a server if its good and I am honest, if you look at my other posts on G4L about other servers. I might say "ahhh this server is great", but then if i see some dumb shit goin on Imma call it out and say whats bad. So far I see its good but if I see
    anything that pokes me in the eye I ofc will call it out and say wtf is this lol.

Now in terms of things being the same as other KOs nd stuff, I mean to be honest at this point everything has been done to KO by all the developers
    out there. Nowadays its about active GMs, good community and badassed security. If those three things come together on a server with unique ideas, then its a winner winner chicken dinner :P

So far from what i gathered here is, you start at lvl 1 and need to lvl to 70. (not on worms @Kizo91) They said later an 80 patch will be open so I think the exp will be like medium or something close to Knight Imperia at least. (Just my guess dnt kill me pl0x lol). They got a scroll merchant in the middle of the gate in moradon that sells all the scrolls you can get in PUS. They expensive tho and I know there are more things in PUS than wats on that merchant. Pot weights are great super low so more farm and pk which is a good thing in my book.

New CZ ( shortcuts to bowl orc entrance and human entrance but not the newest of new bowls that USKO got). I tried out they skills and surprisingly they all work which is something surprising to me cuz most servers say all skills work and then they miss a few skills.

They have alot of quests, master and master skills quests, and pk quests. I should check to see if they got ardream I only been playin so far for like 2 hours.

The only problem I have atm is the lag factor, I seem to lagg spike alot when minoring or when in bowl. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Other than that, it might not be something different like alot of ppl expect, I mean only way you gettin different is if you dont play a KO server but its a great server to me so far Ill keep folks posted or just log in to play beta and see for yall selves.

-Pce
    Cool, going to give it a try

Yessss! This server goin official and it is reallly good. My opinion still the same that this server is awesome and still awesome .

BTW.. I found this site the most helpful for being able to tell when a server opens. Been usin it for a long time
    GMT Converter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast