Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:)

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Anibal are there any english speaking clans in human side ? If not i better not continue ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    are there any english speaking clans in human side ? If not i better not continue playing at all lol
    MiracLe on human side,is english speaking clan

Still best server out there byfar, has it own little problems but activity = +600 ppl online makes up for all the crap

They cant even get their panel to fucking work lol and ive had like 5 different errors trying to login. Fuck this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
    Still best server out there byfar, has it own little problems but activity = +600 ppl online makes up for all the crap
    Are you kidding me? Their panel is all fuked up. Most servers have 500+ online people during the startup. In a week it's maximum 200 ppl playing. Furthermore it may drop down to ~100 as the login is so fucked up that no well minded person tries to log in if he gets like 10 different errors

Less emo, still peaking easily +600 players, and sure the panel is fucked up but doesnot really matter since i got my account alrdy obviously, and all the "other" servers u are talking about have failed so fucking hard or just have stupid ratios etc.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
    Less emo, still peaking easily +600 players, and sure the panel is fucked up but doesnot really matter since i got my account alrdy obviously, and all the "other" servers u are talking about have failed so fucking hard or just have stupid ratios etc.
    ur prolly one of those "lucky" ones that got to lvl and didnt get error shit so much, got to 60 and now u want newbs to come lvl since ur boored when u got no one to kill. The server failed fuken hard and every1 who played it the first few days(well ofc some nolifers like u who dont see it will fail eventualy) know its gonna fail and quit before they could waste their time, which clearly has no value to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    ur prolly one of those "lucky" ones that got to lvl and didnt get error shit so much, got to 60 and now u want newbs to come lvl since ur boored when u got no one to kill. The server failed fuken hard and every1 who played it the first few days(well ofc some nolifers like u who dont see it will fail eventualy) know its gonna fail and quit before they could waste their time, which clearly has no value to you.
    Nah,people are leaving already.I was about to hit 60 (was 59 and 50%ish) with decent gear and I still left.Why ? Well there are numerous reasons.First,with aristona on the team,u know the only thing they want is to make a quick buck.Anvil rate to +4 is 60 %.Why ? Ill give u a hint *trinas,pus*.Almost whole server wants the AP scrolls in NPC but they wont put them.Why ? Cause they want money.Since I started to play this server I never saw a GM ingame doing his job while there were koxpers everywhere farming bus,gems,etc...and yea I forgot to mention,login is down most of the day,ko-panel is always down,forum is pretty much dead (like turks care for a damn forum).If u want to waste time,nerves,money,this is a place to go.Enough from me,Decerto out.

Me and my crew also left. Its a waste to play there

Maybe its only one NEW prv farm server so people want check it but my people don't give a try to this server cuz we know we can have fun only 2-3weeks on this server and have to lost a lot of time to make lv and gear..i dont want waste my time again ONLY for 3 weeks fun so i'm sorry but this is not what i want.. and about whos online..you cant check this becouse i am sure a lot of people are online 3-4 times on the panel when they are dc and log again..I'm staying on oldschool becouse oldschool is stable and i have fun pking without good gear..maybe i dont have chance with donators on vs but osko is base on party team and u dont need have decent gear ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    Maybe its only one NEW prv farm server so people want check it but my people don't give a try to this server cuz we know we can have fun only 2-3weeks on this server and have to lost a lot of time to make lv and gear..i dont want waste my time again ONLY for 3 weeks fun so i'm sorry but this is not what i want.. and about whos online..you cant check this becouse i am sure a lot of people are online 3-4 times on the panel when they are dc and log again..I'm staying on oldschool becouse oldschool is stable and i have fun pking without good gear..maybe i dont have chance with donators on vs but osko is base on party team and u dont need have decent gear ^^
    does anyone care if you're about to join this server or no? if you wont play here then just gtfo and stay on your server. You haven't played here so how can you know if there aren't 700ppl online? Every single spot is crowded by 2 parties ksing each other so I guess there are 700ppl. As far as I know it was always based on team play unless you were able to spike town someone.

almost forget to wish you best FARMING ATROSSES AND RIOTES on bowl

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

That's not that Undef u think about :P

free bump for server ;p

you dont know nathnik about me so just shut up tobol aka free nps priest who cant use heal skill correctly.. first you have to attain something in ko and later you can talk shit about other players if you want to be moron

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    1) The online player list is legit, everyone on this list is pm able
    2) Stop advertising other servers, sooo respectless... (doesn't surprise me taht u doin it tho)
    3) You and "your people" are low-lifes (ks, flame, lure, insult... list goes on), so nobody is really waiting for you guys to come and join this server. Stay where you are.
    4) There is no donator gear, no summons at all, only scrolls are in PUS. (very cheap) Stop crying.

5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - ....) Tobol > you by far... 90% of the people is better than you... only reason why you always get a lot of np's is cause you farm atrosses 24/7.

I know u'll come back with a post filled with insults and flames where I won't be able to understand a single word from... so save your time and go kill some atrosses.

I played on this server, Liked it. But I simply have no time atm to keep playing. Otherwise this is THE server to go to. I tried Osko as well... and I didn't rly like it, unlike this one.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 04-26-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Tobol is one of the most GG priests I`ve played with.

tobol was free np priest on everyone farm and pvp servers where i found him and his warrior/rogue hehe I have no words at all.. he leave all polish teams and start play with turks/czech and "your clan" cuz nobady want him in polish teams..and simon we know who you are..you showed on medievalfarm what a moron you are and everyone has told you on pm:"fuck you"and now you call them ks, flame, lure, because someone has insulted you..? lol
    ..and you should know why oblivions don't add you on ki3 to clan when you played alone and tryed join any clan for some pk...now i see that you are next moron like tobol who hasn't seen my spam chat in cz..you never played with me and you tells shit stories about my nps...do you think you're able to have gold knight from atross and riot? Go and try..moron!! You are never alone at bowl..always someone coming ks or you are in full pt and you can got max 100-150np for 30min at bowl from shity atross/riots so don't tells shit and don't lie! I hate idiots who say such things..If u want have gold knight you have to have good pk pt every day..pro raids without towns and be online on everyone war in month so just shut up and go go check how much nps you can make in 1h from atross/riot and how much more u can make in 20min while u have good pk pt!! all told me that you're moron and now i know it was true

Ps: if you tried to annoy me..hmm..I will tell you that it doesn't move me