Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:)

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mage need, cuz lack, but any class will be good...
Page: 13

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

mage need, cuz lack, but any class will be good

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

doesnt rly matters ;p

They did not fix the 10600 error,I logged out and now I cant log back in.

epic, funfact i never had that much problems, but now when they "fixed" i do have DDDDD

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Oh we got a tough guy here and a candidate as well for my following bombardment. I'm just being fair here, so I'll say ahead of time you're gonna lose the argument just as all the others that tried to argue and will end up rage quitting with one of the typical end lines... and don't worry, I'll be there to quote that last line just to show you I was right .

You obviously are pulling shit out of your ass, cause what you said about the BETA, isn't anywhere close to the truth. I would know. I was one of the first members there. I was there for the BETA as well with another 20-30 people.

The BETA was all Jonny's work. It didn't take him a few days to develop, but he said he was working on it for months and this would be something similar to what the official will be. Long story short, the BETA released, it failed, and after a few days Two was apologizing and assuring us that the BETA (the one that was bugged and needed some explaining, hence his announcement) is whatsoever no where close to what he had in store on the actual official emulator. Funny thing is, the official emulator was given so much promise yet it hasn't been in sight for what?... the 6-7 months that beta was out? Just like many people say, I'll believe it when I see it.

And it's unfortunate that you can't read properly, but I clearly stated that I will still be joining, but after BETA, I'm going with low expectations... and all in all, that's if the server will ever open. Yes I know he has a life, yet he was 'so close' as he said 6-7 months ago.... but now apparently it's another lifetime away.

And since you are so interested in my life. I'm 21, a university student who finished his 3rd year of Kinesiology on April 19th. What does that mean? Well to dumb it down for you, it means that at this very moment I don't have lectures, or don't spend my time studying, so out of the 15 or so hours that I'm awake, I have nothing else to do then hang out with friends, go play sports, and play games. And yes I don't have a summer job, even though I kind of wanted one to be honest... but what's the point, I'm a smart fuck with a $24,000 scholarship, so my whole tuition is payed off... summer job is for the ones that need to pay it off.

ps. You're right, I wouldn't have done 1/10th of what he's done,... as a matter of fact I wouldn't have done anything as computing is simply not of my interest and not my field of expertise,... medical stuff however, that's me. Oh and wait, to be just hilarious for the finish that 1/10th = 0.
    lol you're clearly too stupid and stubborn to actually look at who you're starting this arguement with, listen here big "college" guy, me and a group of my friends were on BETA along with ur so called "20-30 friends" we were in mumble with jonny days before the actual launch of beta, and his words quoted "k guys ima just go and quickly make these beta files and launch it for now" we all knew there were going to be bugs and glitches because he used random files that he worked on for a few days, the fact that he told u he worked on it for months and u believed him makes me giggle, just because we all know what jonny is actually capable of, and your stubborn ass just doesnt know it because you wont see past the "failing beta" which i must say wasnt much of a failure at all, betas are meant for testing, the only reason they even launched a beta is to get a feel for how the server would be, drop rates were eventually up'd so were exp rates but in the emulator things wont be as easy, if you had actually paid attention to any sort of talk about how things were going to be i wouldnt be having this arguement with you, which let me state now you are going to lose, me and a group of friends would sit their in mumble all the time with jonny and twostars, they would tell us how things are going, how things will be, etc.

now i wont continuesly repeat myself to try and get it through that thick "college" skull of yours, the BETA and the EMU have really nothing to do with eachother, completely different files, completely different set up as far as bugs and glitches, the emu is something none of us have seen since USKO, the beta was merely just used for your entertainment and to get a test on drop/exp rates as well as spawns, nothing more, so the fact that you're going in with "low expectations" just makes me laugh more just because it shows how your "$24,000 scholarships" are going to waste on someone thats too stubborn to actually go past what their mind is telling them, you're one of those kids who gets their mind set on something and no matter what someone else tells them you just assume theyre wrong and you're right, well hate to break it to ya mr "unbeatable" but if you actually spent half the amount of time reading/listening to what we were being told by two then you wouldve never had these "low expectations" so go right ahead, argue some more, but in the end you're just making yourself look like more of a jackass, because both of us along with everyone else that read you're little complaints know that once the server is actually out, you're bitching and moaning ass will still be there playing and loving it and wishing it had come out sooner so you wouldnt have had to waste the little brain cells you have left argueing about how bad its going to be based off a beta that took roughly 2-3 days to actually start and create.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol you're clearly too stupid and stubborn to actually look at who you're starting this arguement with, listen here big "college" guy, me and a group of my friends were on BETA along with ur so called "20-30 friends" we were in mumble with jonny days before the actual launch of beta, and his words quoted "k guys ima just go and quickly make these beta files and launch it for now" we all knew there were going to be bugs and glitches because he used random files that he worked on for a few days, the fact that he told u he worked on it for months and u believed him makes me giggle, just because we all know what jonny is actually capable of, and your stubborn ass just doesnt know it because you wont see past the "failing beta" which i must say wasnt much of a failure at all, betas are meant for testing, the only reason they even launched a beta is to get a feel for how the server would be, drop rates were eventually up'd so were exp rates but in the emulator things wont be as easy, if you had actually paid attention to any sort of talk about how things were going to be i wouldnt be having this arguement with you, which let me state now you are going to lose, me and a group of friends would sit their in mumble all the time with jonny and twostars, they would tell us how things are going, how things will be, etc.

now i wont continuesly repeat myself to try and get it through that thick "college" skull of yours, the BETA and the EMU have really nothing to do with eachother, completely different files, completely different set up as far as bugs and glitches, the emu is something none of us have seen since USKO, the beta was merely just used for your entertainment and to get a test on drop/exp rates as well as spawns, nothing more, so the fact that you're going in with "low expectations" just makes me laugh more just because it shows how your "$24,000 scholarships" are going to waste on someone thats too stubborn to actually go past what their mind is telling them, you're one of those kids who gets their mind set on something and no matter what someone else tells them you just assume theyre wrong and you're right, well hate to break it to ya mr "unbeatable" but if you actually spent half the amount of time reading/listening to what we were being told by two then you wouldve never had these "low expectations" so go right ahead, argue some more, but in the end you're just making yourself look like more of a jackass, because both of us along with everyone else that read you're little complaints know that once the server is actually out, you're bitching and moaning ass will still be there playing and loving it and wishing it had come out sooner so you wouldnt have had to waste the little brain cells you have left argueing about how bad its going to be based off a beta that took roughly 2-3 days to actually start and create.
    lol buddy, there is no way you can win an argument against me, especially after so much fail in the paragraph you just wrote to reflect back upon my argument. As I said, you are new to the forums, so feel free to ask any old members... I`m simply full of win, in this case as Charlie Sheen would say `WINNING`.

Besides the point, you sound like your truly an adult or some old fuck behind a computer? I mean that is just me assuming cause apparently you love using the word `kid` so much, even though based on society parameters, I`m technically considered as an adult myself, being 21. Either way, if you are an old fuck and sitting behind a computer is just plain sad, or if not, then your just a hypocritical `kid`.

Funny thing is, I`ve played Jonny`s Lost Soulz server. You probably didn`t, but I`ll give you a little insight. I was there, you know led the #1 clan there, which got me pretty close to him along with his staff, for the few months playing there. I know how Jonny runs things.

Coming from an idiot, literally an imbecile as it sounds from the way you type out your posts, I hardly believe you even remember what you had for breakfast yesterday,... actually remembering what he said 6 months ago, is like a miracle for you isn`t it? On the other hand, I remember perfectly what he said, along the lines of `I`ve been working on these files for months and it should be something similar to what you`ll be expecting on the official`. Yes I know the BETA is for testing and what not, however this beta was delayed for a long time if you don`t remember, and on top of that, we were assured that it would be something close to what we will be expecting on the official. I realize that the files are a whole lot different, BETA being pretty much the typical files any other private server uses now, and the emulator being a whole different made set of files,... but files to the gamers don`t mean jack shit, it`s the actual content in game that matters, and we were assured that what we see in BETA is what we`ll be seeing in the official.

And once again to repeat myself, you still don`t get it. I know what Two has been saying all along, and sure it sounds promising as I know he is one of the best developers.... but the whole point is, that the amount of work will not add up to anywhere close to being complete for probably a lifetime away. So to dumb it down for you, keep waiting, you might be a grandpa by the time it releases, and by that time I`m sure people will still be so into KO like they have been for the past few years, and the server will be so live like all these other private servers people have hopes for but tend to experience their gaming pleasure with a decline from ever since they started playing them.

On topic, it sucks that there was no wipe. Server had potential for a 700 population... but I guess it`s just common sense to settle down for a 400 population.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol buddy, there is no way you can win an argument against me, especially after so much fail in the paragraph you just wrote to reflect back upon my argument. As I said, you are new to the forums, so feel free to ask any old members... I`m simply full of win, in this case as Charlie Sheen would say `WINNING`.

Besides the point, you sound like your truly an adult or some old fuck behind a computer? I mean that is just me assuming cause apparently you love using the word `kid` so much, even though based on society parameters, I`m technically considered as an adult myself, being 21. Either way, if you are an old fuck and sitting behind a computer is just plain sad, or if not, then your just a hypocritical `kid`.

Funny thing is, I`ve played Jonny`s Lost Soulz server. You probably didn`t, but I`ll give you a little insight. I was there, you know led the #1 clan there, which got me pretty close to him along with his staff, for the few months playing there. I know how Jonny runs things.

Coming from an idiot, literally an imbecile as it sounds from the way you type out your posts, I hardly believe you even remember what you had for breakfast yesterday,... actually remembering what he said 6 months ago, is like a miracle for you isn`t it? On the other hand, I remember perfectly what he said, along the lines of `I`ve been working on these files for months and it should be something similar to what you`ll be expecting on the official`. Yes I know the BETA is for testing and what not, however this beta was delayed for a long time if you don`t remember, and on top of that, we were assured that it would be something close to what we will be expecting on the official. I realize that the files are a whole lot different, BETA being pretty much the typical files any other private server uses now, and the emulator being a whole different made set of files,... but files to the gamers don`t mean jack shit, it`s the actual content in game that matters, and we were assured that what we see in BETA is what we`ll be seeing in the official.
    You're both sort of right... and both sort of wrong.

Content wise yes, but to some extent. Stability/performance/extensibility and customisation is all the emulator. I do not recall ever stating "what you see in beta will be in official", without also referring to the drop & upgrade rates (and even then, we had those increased immensely - and drops were always bugged).

Regardless of its relation to the content, you will notice a fair bit of change to the existing files. Small things mostly, but it should be fairly evident merely running through the login/character creation/selection process & getting in-game. Also in a sort've pre-alpha stage at the moment. Refining the scripting engine and parts of the AI logic (and implementing scriptable AI logic). Progress wise it's close to usable, but I still make no promises on the "when" (but I have made more of an effort to push it over into the alpha testing stage).

But uh, this is the last thing I expected to be posting when I read this thread. Sorry about the off-topic post. :/

Unbeatable you're the reason I didnt go to York.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Unbeatable you're the reason I didnt go to York.
    Did you even get accepted somewhere frosty?

Did this server fail already? I see many many complaining in chat

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Did this server fail already? I see many many complaining in chat
    don't really think it failed already, I for one have no login problems anymore.
    and the amount of users online is about 400-500 most of the times.

Ok, seems like my partnership with this server is over already.

Owners are saying they don't have many non-turkish players so it's unnecessary to have me as a staff member.

are there any english speaking clans in human side ? If not i better not continue playing at all lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Ok, seems like my partnership with this server is over already.

Owners are saying they don't have many non-turkish players so it's unnecessary to have me as a staff member.
    Lol after hearing this... I assume that server is fail hard