Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 230

KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:)

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Undef tobol was free np priest on everyone farm and pvp servers where i found him and ...
Page: 15


  1. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    tobol was free np priest on everyone farm and pvp servers where i found him and his warrior/rogue hehe I have no words at all.. he leave all polish teams and start play with turks/czech and "your clan" cuz nobady want him in polish teams..and simon we know who you are..you showed on medievalfarm what a moron you are and everyone has told you on pm:"fuck you"and now you call them ks, flame, lure, because someone has insulted you..? lol
    ..and you should know why oblivions don't add you on ki3 to clan when you played alone and tryed join any clan for some pk...now i see that you are next moron like tobol who hasn't seen my spam chat in cz..you never played with me and you tells shit stories about my nps...do you think you're able to have gold knight from atross and riot? Go and try..moron!! You are never alone at bowl..always someone coming ks or you are in full pt and you can got max 100-150np for 30min at bowl from shity atross/riots so don't tells shit and don't lie! I hate idiots who say such things..If u want have gold knight you have to have good pk pt every day..pro raids without towns and be online on everyone war in month so just shut up and go go check how much nps you can make in 1h from atross/riot and how much more u can make in 20min while u have good pk pt!! all told me that you're moron and now i know it was true

    Ps: if you tried to annoy me..hmm..I will tell you that it doesn't move me

    well seriously I could understand like 10% of your post since you're a dumb. I've never said that I'm "pro" as priest or any other class, playing w/e is needed in clan not like you. About polish clans, it was only SapientesGladio that I was in. The fact We (me, bryq) aren't playing with SG anymore is because they simply left ko so we found ppl that we can play with. What's wrong with it? Oh yea you can't speak english well prolly thats why you wouldn't join an english speaking clan, I doubt if you can speak polish as well.

    And by says "good raids all day long" you meant this? SCREEN BELOW
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    As I said before gtfo from this server if you haven't played here and just get some atrosses since they spawned already!

  2. #212
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    405

    Default

    You made me laugh haha f**king noob haha your ss shows just how f**ked up you are..and it's already 3 time when you trying show same ss from the server on which played 40-60ppl (last few days before shutting down medievalfarm where bowl was empty and maybe only few people was online in cz and all others burned their items cuz they decided to leave)
    and piss off from my english..Maybe i don't write properly in english but you know what i mean so f**k off! I never studied english in school when i went to school as all other kids who are walking now like u..I learned everything myself

  3. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    You made me laugh haha f**king noob haha your ss shows just how f**ked up you are..and it's already 3 time when you trying show same ss from the server on which played 40-60ppl (last few days before shutting down medievalfarm where bowl was empty and maybe only few people was online in cz and all others burned their items cuz they decided to leave)
    and piss off from my english..Maybe i don't write properly in english but you know what i mean so f**k off! I never studied english in school when i went to school as all other kids who are walking now like u..I learned everything myself

    yea you LEARNT everything yourself and prolly it's because every single word you say is "fuck, noob" etc. Keep doing it this way dude!

  4. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Undef, if you're saying that tobol is a noob then it clearly shows how blind and stupid you are in my eyes. I'd have him as my pk partner any day. You seem to be so proud about your nps. Well, sorry to burst your bubble but they mostly just show how much time you've spent in cz.

    Tobol, get me a char there.. I'm too lazy to exp nowadays (Oh, and "learned" is the US English and "learnt" is UK.)

  5. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    Undef, if you're saying that tobol is a noob then it clearly shows how blind and stupid you are in my eyes. I'd have him as my pk partner any day. You seem to be so proud about your nps. Well, sorry to burst your bubble but they mostly just show how much time you've spent in cz.

    Tobol, get me a char there.. I'm too lazy to exp nowadays (Oh, and "learned" is the US English and "learnt" is UK.)

    well I left ko for now, got school leaving exam soon so I'd like to prepare for it. I can let you use my priest if you want

  6. #216
    k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    You seem to be so proud about your nps. Well, sorry to burst your bubble but they mostly just show how much time you've spent in cz.
    You so got him there.

  7. #217
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    ohwell the server sucks so who cares who has the dragon mmkay?

  8. #218
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Tobol is one of the most GG priests I`ve played with.
    I have to agree on this one.

  9. #219
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    When it started this server had ~700 users online,few days ago it had ~400 and now it peaks at just about 300.In a week it'll have around 200 and so on...

  10. #220
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    yeah server failed

  11. #221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    tobol was free np priest on everyone farm and pvp servers where i found him and his warrior/rogue hehe I have no words at all.. he leave all polish teams and start play with turks/czech and "your clan" cuz nobady want him in polish teams
    I think it's more the fact that he doesn't want to play with kids like you. Tobol (and me and many others) play for fun, you play for NP's.
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Tobol is one of the most GG priests I`ve played with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invalido View Post
    I have to agree on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    Undef, if you're saying that tobol is a noob then it clearly shows how blind and stupid you are in my eyes. I'd have him as my pk partner any day. You seem to be so proud about your nps. Well, sorry to burst your bubble but they mostly just show how much time you've spent in cz.
    Need more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    ..and simon we know who you are..you showed on medievalfarm what a moron you are and everyone has told you on pm:"fuck you"and now you call them ks, flame, lure, because someone has insulted you..?
    Maybe you don't remember but me and rexi made tantrum in Medieval KO... Your clan failed and you BEGGED me multiple times a day to join my clan, I ignored you. Thats when you and your "friends" started to insult me... I don't care at all, hence I ignored you kids. Then you decided to lure on us when we were afk, talk shit about us, call us morons, etc... Fact is, nobody likes you, but you don't seem to get that. Sad part is, your actions confirmed it, and your post just confirmed it a 2nd time...

    If u denie, I'll upload the different PM's where you BEGGED me to join our clan.
    I only added crime (swifty) and thiefluilui to clan cause they were somewhat mature, unlike the rest of your clan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    ..and you should know why oblivions don't add you on ki3 to clan when you played alone and tryed join any clan for some pk...now i see that you are next moron like tobol who hasn't seen my spam chat in cz..you never played with me and you tells shit stories about my nps...do you think you're able to have gold knight from atross and riot? Go and try..moron!! You are never alone at bowl..
    1) In ki3 I played with poonage (pretty sure everyone remembers this clan that played KI3), we were 8 people (purified, oscar, plondy, chubby, centarion etc....) that played TOO MUCH Back then. So I never asked to join your clan, I don't even remember you guys playing on that server... Quick fact, If I'm alone, I don't even bother to start... and most of the time I know enough people to play with...

    2) You're the last person I want to play with, I would NEVER ask to join your clan.

    3) Whenever I pked I saw you farm atrosses and riotes. You don't have to play with you to notice that you live in bowl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    pro raids without towns
    Glad you brought this up, whenever me and tobol were duo pking In medieval ko you would town as soon as I raped your 2 priests. Whatsup with the "without town" part here? I should make a nice pk movie with the footage I have left from medieval KO... gonna be interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    all told me that you're moron and now i know it was true
    Morons calling me a moron? I care so much haha.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 04-28-2011 at 10:37 AM.

  12. #222
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    405

    Default

    most of what you wrote is a lie hehe and you know it! Now you say they are kids? Nobady of the people with whom I played had less than 21 years old and half have more than 30 and have their own families..what kids you are talking abount and about what lure? How old are u? hehe and pls i wants to see this ss where i said to you somethnik like: "simon pls add me to clan..i want play with you cuz you are pro player and you are always have one of best gear on server and own everyone" hehe NO WAY! NO WAY! I've never been in favor of this to play with you becouse i dont want pk with people like u and I know that you're thinking the same thing about me..So we don't have anything to talk about..

    When on medieval most of the players left server and you still had some active players in clan.. few people from our clan wanted to join your for kill isilion so yes i pmed you with question: do you want add our clan or not becouse most of people in my clan dont speak english and i was second leader..but after u didn't answer and crime said you don't want add them...they are started to insult you

    PS: you never raped my priests or i dont know about what priest are u talking..and
    "In ki3 I played with poonage (pretty sure everyone remembers this clan that played KI3)" I don't know if anyone remember clan who left server after 2 weeks..and always when you start to play on the server in organized group you will be have one of the best clan in the first weeks..I know they are know how to play ko but if you want to show that such a clan can be pro you should be top1 clan 1-2 month on such a server..Everyone can donate some $ and be pro in first weeks and later left server..like a lot of player doing on everyone new prvKO..i dont know why but this is true.

  13. #223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    most of what you wrote is a lie hehe and you know it! Now you say they are kids? Nobady of the people with whom I played had less than 21 years old and half have more than 30 and have their own families..what kids you are talking abount and about what lure? How old are u?
    I don't remember names, but everytime we were camping at attila spot and you guys were there as well we would be dead if we didn't pay attention for 2 mins. Hard to tell what happened when we were afk, even when we weren't afk your clan would lure on us. Same with eslant. About the insults, read down. About the flames, all random... but this one should sound familiar: "Tantrum idiots killed the server".

    Maybe they aint kids, but they were sure as hell acting like kids. Which even makes it worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    hehe and pls i wants to see this ss where i said to you somethnik like: "simon pls add me to clan..i want play with you cuz you are pro player and you are always have one of best gear on server and own everyone"
    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    hehe NO WAY! NO WAY! I've never been in favor of this to play with you becouse i dont want pk with people like u and I know that you're thinking the same thing about me..So we don't have anything to talk about..
    When on medieval most of the players left server and you still had some active players in clan.. few people from our clan wanted to join your for kill isilion so yes i pmed you with question: do you want add our clan or not becouse most of people in my clan dont speak english and i was second leader..but after u didn't answer and crime said you don't want add them...they are started to insult you
    You answered the first part of your post in the 2nd part, I even put it in bold to help you...

    You pmed me like 5x a day with that question, so Imo it's begging. As you deny it, screenshots coming when I'm home. About crime, I actually did add him and thiefluilui to the clan cause they weren't as childish as you and those other "childish adults".
    Did I ever say I was pro? Or did I ever had best gear in server? NO! I am always one of the worst geared persons in clan... I give away every drop. Everyone who ever played with me can confirm this...

    About the reason? You only wanted to join my clan for isiloon (items?) what a greedy mentality is that. You still wondering why I ignored you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    "In ki3 I played with poonage (pretty sure everyone remembers this clan that played KI3)" I don't know if anyone remember clan who left server after 2 weeks..and always when you start to play on the server in organized group you will be have one of the best clan in the first weeks..

    Ki3 only lasted 3 weeks in total, just cause we were less active during the last week, didn't mean we quit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    I know they are know how to play ko but if you want to show that such a clan can be pro you should be top1 clan 1-2 month on such a server..Everyone can donate some $ and be pro in first weeks and later left server..like a lot of player doing on everyone new prvKO..i dont know why but this is true.
    Who cares about being good, as long as I'm having fun it's all fine. Being "good" is just a surplus but surely not necessary
    Besides, I don't need to proof anything. Our past actions speak for themselves, but as you seem to care that much, I made a list:
    In ki2 we were ranked 1 for atleast 6 months. (Tantrum) I even remember you whining when the 2 servers got merged. "Old people had more NP than the new people, and that was not fair men!!!" It's all about NP's for you, do you even enjoy the game?
    In krko we were ranked 1 till server got hacked
    in Ki 3 we were ranked 1 till server died. (Poonage, 8 man clan)
    In medieval 1 we were ranked 1 till server got wiped... Everyone kinda quit after the first wipe so thats when we decided to leave. Was a good decision as medieval 2 only lasted like 3 weeks when it became a semi-farm server. (tanturm)
    In leko we were ranked 1 till server died. (QQ (the 8 poonage people mixed with tantrum))

    And thats all the servers we played. If the server doesn't last longer than 1-2 months it's not our fault, is it?

    So I really have no clue what server you referring to where we quit after 1 week? When we play we're always in it for the long run.

    Something else, you are contradicting yourself... You claim we always quit after 1-2 weeks... But earlier you said that the reason why you asked me for clan was cause your clannies all left the server, and my clan was still active.... hmm? Makes no sense. Gonna put the quote here once again, cause you don't seem that bright and prolly forgot already what you read 1 min ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    When on medieval most of the players left server and you still had some active players in clan.. few people from our clan wanted to join your for kill isilion so yes i pmed you with question: do you want add our clan or not becouse most of people in my clan dont speak english and i was second leader..but after u didn't answer and crime said you don't want add them...they are started to insult you

    About donating, I donated only once and this was in ki3. Because I had seen the succes of ki2 and I thought it was worth it. Sure if I want, I can donate shitloads on every server, but I don't. Imo most servers aren't worth it and I can play fine without donating.
    Somthing else, instead of blaming the donators you should be happy. They are the reason why YOU can play on a private server.

    Btw, you still haven't made a single valid point... Means enough. Think I'll have to just ignore you again, was effective in medieval ko, should be effective here too.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 04-28-2011 at 05:31 PM.

  14. #224
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Undef is one of the most skill-less warriors I've ever seen lol , all his national points come from riotes and attroses and whenever he saw us he always towned on KI or whatever server.
    Tobol , you are one of the biggest shits this game has ever seen , I remember you since PheonixKo even , you were a cheater then , and I'm sure you're a cheater now.
    Simon , you're a good gun so I'm wondering why you support cheaters like that.

  15. #225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Undef is one of the most skill-less warriors I've ever seen lol , all his national points come from riotes and attroses and whenever he saw us he always towned on KI or whatever server.
    Tobol , you are one of the biggest shits this game has ever seen , I remember you since PheonixKo even , you were a cheater then , and I'm sure you're a cheater now.
    Simon , you're a good gun so I'm wondering why you support cheaters like that.
    another one! prove it or it never happened, I was called duper once on phoenixko because I had the first CS there dropped in first day of the server from lesath. It was dropped by SapientesGladio, by 3gzo and zyndram I'm pretty sure. I've never used anything against rules so yea feel free to say things like this, I'll take it more like a compliment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •