Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:)

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gm tried to sell me masters nuff said....
Page: 16

gm tried to sell me masters nuff said.
    Last edited by Rexi; 05-02-2011 at 11:23 AM.

This server failed or what ? Now it has less than 200 users at best.This server had a great chance to be one of the few that would last a bit,but as undefeatable said,u guys settled for 400 users while you could have 800 easy,if only u fixed the login problems and gave a tiny bit of fuck for ur community.Well,this was bound to happen,when ur online count gets to 10,whipe the server,fix all the problems and try again.Ill be sure to re-join cause there is nothing to play at the moment.

They failed the server 100% when they added archery, and also allowed ppl to macro as much as they wanted, now 90% of population is macroing, and if they start banning macroes server will die... So yeah its fucked up, they should have wiped, kept server clean from macroers and then added archery = profit but yeah, i had high hopes for this one but no can do.

Yeah and the point when GM:S are trying to sell me master items for 30$ its kinda meh...

retard0

full of turks as seemed on the ''shoutbox'' I don't think I would download this one

good luck man!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516