Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 230

KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:)

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Luca tom we are going human btw sry there are 1107 registered members lmao damn hmm what? ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    tom we are going human btw sry

    there are 1107 registered members lmao damn
    hmm what? I see 799.

  2. #62
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Coming to the server with some peeps

  3. #63
    Senior Member Lawoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    571

    Default

    The F6 button is fucked up. It shuts your game down when you press it. I accidently clicked it about 10 times within an hour when trying the beta. Fix please

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471

    Default

    lvl cap is 62 oscar:P u wont have that much skills them put em in ur skillbar:P:P ahha ill forward it right away

  5. #65
    Senior Member Lawoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    lvl cap is 62 oscar:P u wont have that much skills them put em in ur skillbar:P:P ahha ill forward it right away
    nah I need that many bars for skills But I'll just put my f6 skills on f7 instead if it doesn't get fixed. Would rather just have the F6 button disabled or something though, because now I'm going to accidently click it ALOT.

  6. #66
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    nah I need that many bars for skills But I'll just put my f6 skills on f7 instead if it doesn't get fixed. Would rather just have the F6 button disabled or something though, because now I'm going to accidently click it ALOT.
    oscar what clan are you going with?

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    60

    Default

    This is a decent looking server, hopefuly the community will be the same aswel. I'm giving this one a try aswel(Hopefuly my pc would carryon FPS/Ping wise). Cya all ingame!

  8. #68
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    This is a decent looking server, hopefuly the community will be the same aswel. I'm giving this one a try aswel(Hopefuly my pc would carryon FPS/Ping wise). Cya all ingame!
    Even the netbooks nowadays (costs 200 bucks here) can handle KO very well.
    What computer specs do you have, a stone-like gpu?

    Can't really tell much about pings though.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    purified gotta talk with you, catch me on vent if possible

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Even the netbooks nowadays (costs 200 bucks here) can handle KO very well.
    What computer specs do you have, a stone-like gpu?

    Can't really tell much about pings though.
    I have netbook actually, and it runs KO more smoothly than my shitty old PC. Oh well, hope your help will improve the fps ingame. Thanks Aristona

  11. #71
    k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    838

    Default

    any clans going orc side?

  12. #72
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    nice ... well i wont be online for the first 6/7hours.. so ^^ .. GL playing for u guys<3

  13. #73
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    god damit, can't wait ;D:

  14. #74
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    purified gotta talk with you, catch me on vent if possible
    i'm on vent, i'll just pm you my msn aswell.

  15. #75
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    FFFUUUUUUUU! Why deciding class must be so hard

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •