Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:)

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well server launched on the time and date that was posted, sadly up until now i havent been able to ...
Page: 8

Well server launched on the time and date that was posted, sadly up until now i havent been able to log in, so have many others from what i can read on shoutbox.

Seems like a lot of people did get in so they will get a head start from whom ever wasnt able to log in and from the people that logged in but saw emperor saying there would be a wipe and decided to log off. Looks like no wipe will be done so tough luck for the people who logged off and now cant get back in :P

So far from my perspective a very bad launch, ofc the people that are in might have a different opinion than me.

Lets how things are managed from here on by and what happens on whats left of the weekend. I would have though this was a much more serious and prepared project tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Well server launched on the time and date that was posted, sadly up until now i havent been able to log in, so have many others from what i can read on shoutbox.

Seems like a lot of people did get in so they will get a head start from whom ever wasnt able to log in and from the people that logged in but saw emperor saying there would be a wipe and decided to log off. Looks like no wipe will be done so tough luck for the people who logged off and now cant get back in :P

So far from my perspective a very bad launch, ofc the people that are in might have a different opinion than me.

Lets how things are managed from here on by and what happens on whats left of the weekend. I would have though this was a much more serious and prepared project tbh.
    Yeh.Created warrior,saw there are no AP scrolls so I said fuck it ima make sin,logged out and cant log in ever since.Kinda retarded if they wont wipe it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I`m in the same position, and can`t log. They don`t realize that the headstart matters. Even if you are 10 minutes late it means too much. Yet the longer it takes for them to fix it, the longer it makes me wanna just not join because I already feel like I`m way behind.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I`m in the same position, and can`t log. They don`t realize that the headstart matters. Even if you are 10 minutes late it means too much. Yet the longer it takes for them to fix it, the longer it makes me wanna just not join because I already feel like I`m way behind.
    The thing is that, at least the way i see things, if the release of the server has come with issues that dont allow people to log/register/download the server then the logical thing to do is to postpone the release untill everything is working.

How can you trust in an owner that on the first day allready made such a bad decition, which is letting people have that head start.

Lets see what happens in the next couple of days, maybe things get better.

Lol wtf u guys crying about a head start, I started later on legendsko aswell and still was plenty of fun, its only a few lvls more that ppl have that start earlier. But not like it matters that much, just be better and farm more / faster and ull get there anyways.

I just hope the server will be fun and balanced, sure its better if everyone starts the same but if its only a few hours diff don't be whining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Lol wtf u guys crying about a head start, I started later on legendsko aswell and still was plenty of fun, its only a few lvls more that ppl have that start earlier. But not like it matters that much, just be better and farm more / faster and ull get there anyways.

I just hope the server will be fun and balanced, sure its better if everyone starts the same but if its only a few hours diff don't be whining about it.
    First, not crying and whining cause i couldnt care less if i start today or tomorrow or a week later.

Second, honestly i have never plaid a server since the launchdate, this was going to be the first time since its friday 1.00pm here in peru and its a hollyday so no work or university today.

And third, the point is the lack of reasoning from the people running the server, thats all. If the majority of the people waiting to play cant do so because of unresolved server issues then something should be done, up untill now nothing has been done or said by whom ever runs the server.

Thats whats wrong.

u guys absolutly right bout the whipe and rest i agree
    but the owner has decided not to whipe im sry guys auto register will be inplented asap
    they are working on it
    server is under atack not to forget bout that still when ur ingame
    u have no lag nothing and the atack problem will be fixed asap

mods change topic name to KnightEmpire.eu A NEW FAIL MYKO server

lol

1 day headstart wouldnt even mean shit, why u r whining I do not know. But ye server starts up pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    1 day headstart wouldnt even mean shit, why u r whining I do not know. But ye server starts up pretty bad.
    Gotta love this kind of posts. You wonder why people are whining ? Re read your post. Ill give you a hint people are complaining mostly because of whats bold and underlined.

Banned Senior Member

We've already left server, for the lack of admin support. If they fail to support good at the beginning, it will happen later an end to server fail, common sense here peeps. Was hopeing this would be the server to stay on for a while, but guess htats not going to happen ;x, its not about the head start or nothing, its the fact admin's didnt want to say shit on forum an kept makeing a mod do it, and the server should of been turned off when these problems occured and they would of been no fusses on forum's. Anyway i wish u best of luck to the ones that are still playing, and this isnt a flame post, posting with friendly format, nothign more.

Server is kinda failing...no support,launcher isnt working,those that dc can go finger themselfes,etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Gotta love this kind of posts. You wonder why people are whining ? Re read your post. Ill give you a hint people are complaining mostly because of whats bold and underlined.
    Then re read my post, I am telling off to people who whine about lvls not about how server started.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    I have netbook actually, and it runs KO more smoothly than my shitty old PC. Oh well, hope your help will improve the fps ingame. Thanks Aristona
    I didn't do much. Just closed unnecessary services so you could get more physical ram.

Could also try overclocling your GPU, but well, it's way too old.

Hopefully it became better though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    my friend has(windows cannot access the specified device,patch or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to acces the item.) error and ya he cant play... tried diff things. and yes he uninstalled all of his antivirus programs and stuff. reinstalled, redownloaded nonething.
    Try putting client into Program Files and Program Files (x86) and try both again.
    Changing client directory should be fixing that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    We've already left server, for the lack of admin support. If they fail to support good at the beginning, it will happen later an end to server fail, common sense here peeps. Was hopeing this would be the server to stay on for a while, but guess htats not going to happen ;x, its not about the head start or nothing, its the fact admin's didnt want to say shit on forum an kept makeing a mod do it, and the server should of been turned off when these problems occured and they would of been no fusses on forum's. Anyway i wish u best of luck to the ones that are still playing, and this isnt a flame post, posting with friendly format, nothign more.
    Actually, it's a good thing that owner is focusing problems in dedi. Doesn't waste time making announcements and tell players what's going on every minute.

Try to be patient. Things will get fixed. Firsy day problems pretty much happens on every server.

Would like to see you ingame, but if not, good luck to you also.

Aristona, you need to get rid of the security y'all have, it's causing SOOOOO many problems for everyone. The people that are blue-screening and DCing, the Soac.sys crap is the reason.

If you fix the blue-screening and Dcing, and wipe, I'll play here along with everyone else I play with, if not, we won't.

EDIT: And also your archers

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast