Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

KnightOnline4Ever. - Resurrection of UltimateKO

This is a discussion on KnightOnline4Ever. - Resurrection of UltimateKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; - SERVER OFFICIAL OPENING ON 19TH of DECEMBER 2009 ! - THE 64 BIT issue has been fixed. Everybody can ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Exclamation KnightOnline4Ever. - Resurrection of UltimateKO

- SERVER OFFICIAL OPENING ON 19TH of DECEMBER 2009 ! -

THE 64 BIT issue has been fixed. Everybody can login now without having troubles.
    -KO4EVER Team

After UltimateKO ended i had promised to bring it back better then before. And i will keep my promise. Thistime we are back as KO4EVER and we are here to stay. The server of UltimateKO was a server which people really liked and enjoyed playing
    But what about a server which is even way better than before.

Ko4EVER is a server with a level-cap of 83. With the most USKO like working skills. Including the newest USKO maps and Items. Making use of a Custom client. Having unique Events which make our gameplay even better !. And so many other features i cannot even
    tell enough about it....

Some Features we have on KO4EVER

* Timed Bi-Frost. To take the PK to the Maximum.
    * Forgotten temple event.
    * Juraid Mountain event.
    * USKO style Ardream.
    * Castle siege war
    * Lunar wars
    * New War zones.
    * King System
    * Rental system for all classes
    * Quests for special weapons/shields
    * Long capes
    * NPs competition every month which reward the top 5 players
    * Rebirth System
    * All quests from USKO v1453 !
    * Rebirth System
    * Ingame Rankings
    * Chaos Events
    * Armor Crafting
    * USKO style Krowaz Dominion
    * USKO style Felankor Room
    * Level and Nick Showing on Firedrake skin ! NEW !!
    * Weapons of Selfname Showing nick ! NEW !!
    * A Awsome Anti-Cheat system. Which does not allow Cheating !
    * Disabled every possible way of duping items. Also With extra security Made duping impossible !
    * And so many more new Features !

Basic Game Knowledge from KO4EVER.

* You will start with basic stuff.
    You can buy scrolls from the Scroll NPC .
    You Get mastered after lvl65 automatically.
    You will get free Items when you open your skills. These items will help you getting better !.
    Shell armor drops on harder monsters (Trolls / Crimson Wings / Golems / etc...)
    * To make armors +8/+9, you will need farm high mobs and spend some time on anvil.
    Also, to get good jewels, you will have to farm boss in CZ/Eslant/Isiloon/Felankor/Ultima/Forgotten Frontiers/Bifrost/Luferson/EMC.
    Uniques only drops from BOSSES ! Drop rate is normal so it wont take you forever to kill a single player !
    * Leveling will be because we have every single slot you see on USKO. It will take several days to reach 83. But while you are Exping you are also farming items.
    * Every Single ITEM from USKO is Ingame
    * We have the Cursed weapons ingame which can be obtained by farming materials from the Krowaz Dominion
    * We have Darkness Weapons ingame. Which can be obtained by finishing the quest of it.
    * We have Lost Legendary Weapons ingame which can be obtained by quest.
    * We have Bi-Frost Items ingame which can be obtained by exchanging fragments you earned from the Bi-Frost Monsters.
    * We have Juraid Mountain items which can be obtained by exchanging gem's earned from the Juraid Mountain Monsters.
    * Hero Armors being dropped by the Ultima.
    * Dragon Scale armors Which can be dropped from Krowaz.

KO4EVER is a really nice and unique server. And a server which you must tryout !. Because the gameplay is so perfectioned. That you must experience it yourself to understand where we are talking about.

This topic is under construction and it will be editted.

-------------

Website Link.
    KO4EVER Knight Online - Website

Forum Link.
    KnightOnlineForever (Powered by Invision Power Board)

Official Server Preview Link.
    OLD server Preview link.
    http://forum.knightonlineforever.com...showtopic=5397
    -
    NEW SERVER SNEAK PREVIEW ! ! !
    http://forum.knightonlineforever.com...showtopic=5398

------------

CLIENT DOWNLOAD LINKS 19-12-2009
    Megaupload
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y32SGFRK

FTP Server
    Small delay on this link. Client is being uploaded. to Other hosts

2Shared
    http://www.2shared.com/file/10095188/605e7...EVER_Setup.html

FileFront
    http://www.filefront.com/15169001/KO4EVER-Setup.exe/
    Last edited by TheReallizt; 12-21-2009 at 05:07 PM.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

after introdution looks nice

The one you deleted the database on and after that hacked the whole server?

gj

Quote Originally Posted by aannoo View Post
    The one you deleted the database on and after that hacked the whole server?

gj
    It is a long story. But i the guy i was working with payed me to use my files database and other stuff. Well he didnt pay me but i saw him as a friend so i allowed him to use my Files. Well after i heared that he had scammed many people before. Scam money Scam people's work etc. So i deleted my work from his server. he offered to pay me but i didnt accept this. After that he backupped the pc and he got the files back. He tought he could continue without me. Getting someone else to work for him. Anyways thats whe point he started to piss me off. Because he started to fuck me up. Calling me a scammer of my own work.. On diffrent forums erm Swearing at me. as fcking turk or fck allah etc. Well i will not let someone use my work and take credits of it and also let him swear to me. So i hacked him and i made sure he will never be around on the internet and also if he will be i will make sure he will dissapear

I deff gonna try this out

i was playing this server when it went down.

i my own opinion its one of the best servers that will be out now. the xp system is easy enough that in the first day you can easily xp to 70 and start farming for gear. if you are playing with a few friends you can easily xp to 83 in a few days and then farm items .

the anvil has a good balance meaning that with time you can make any item +8 if you are paitent enough to farm the items. +9 is still very hard to make and is mostly luck. when i was playing before all events are working and server was very fun . it has working bifrost/ krowaz. u can obtain personal items through quests in cz. but only at lvl 70 and 80 not unlimitied so they are valuable... when we were playing before no one dropped cs and i didnt see 1 dread yet so it was still interesting pk and party vs party was very fun.

additional powerful items can be obtained if you do the quests for them but its not easy and will take the cordination of your friends or your clan. i think if you are bored and looking for new server i hope u will join Ko4ever on the 19th when it opens

ps i forgot to add boss drop rate was like usko drop rate meaning its only like about 20% or so...

hope to see u there and goodluck all

Cant wait for this server,im still downloading so i cant wait for saturday

Thats a real nice presentation there mate, will definitely give it a chanse and see how it goes. Looks promising, also i saw a duval from some of the SS does it mean that you need a party to kill em ?
    Also is there no bach, duke or bishops for players with Solo play style ?
    And last one dos attila still spawn in gy ?
    Last edited by loveya; 12-17-2009 at 04:18 PM.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

* A Awsome Anti-Cheat system. Which does not allow Cheating !
    Greetings Knights and Türks. Cheating is bad, we do not allow it. DONT CHEAT!?

eh we'll find out once its up

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Greetings Knights and Türks. Cheating is bad, we do not allow it. DONT CHEAT!?
    Try to top it

Good Lucky Gay friend

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

sounds good

DonGerry

really like this system for now, just a fatal mistake which i personaly hate are these "hero armors" and "Dragon Scale armors" ... as long they have the same stats as normal shells, then they are ok, but this over powered def and bonis (HP,MP,Weap def or what ever) are hilarious bullcrap. So how is this on your server? starts are the same just a different look? or also OP crap with that armor?

KalaBunga Senior Member

sounds good and knowing you im sure the server will be quite good , but adream come one .

sites seems offline and could you release the clinet before the release date?
    Last edited by 3xiT; 12-18-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast