Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KnightOnline4Ever. - Resurrection of UltimateKO

This is a discussion on KnightOnline4Ever. - Resurrection of UltimateKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Getting some weird turkish error Yönetici hakları algılanmadı Oyun kapanıyor Hata kodu: 6...
Page: 4

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Getting some weird turkish error

Yönetici hakları algılanmadı
    Oyun kapanıyor
    Hata kodu: 6

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post

Oyun kapanıyor
    your using 64 bit vista or win7. i get the same error as well.

is there any patch for now?

Send me a pm once a fix for w7 is here please.

DoNotMess

Any idea what drops priest chitins. Shell priests are kinda :|

Oyun kapanıyor

hey guys all 64 bit windows users getting this error ^^... reallizts anticheat soacs give this fuking error to 64bit users. he has not released a patch for it yet. basically he thinks u should download windows xp 32bit and thats his solution to play his server... i dont know if in time he will release a 64 bit patch or not...

he explained to me oh im using soacs so i can have the firedrake info bar like it has ur nick name and lvl at atop and so it displays character names for players self name items... so basically he disabled his own working anticheat so he could add a few minor features... his old anti cheat was good and worked with 64 bit users. basically i think he didnt make soacs and he dont know wtf to do for patch this item.. he dont care or is too busy now with server he dont respond to anything on his forums...

im sad about this cuz i waited since it shut down last time to play here... basically i think my only hope is to put 32 bit system on and boot computer with that to play his server fuking stupid

i tried alot of different things including playing in different compatiblity modes... i even though about unpack his exe and disable soacs lol... but i think if i would do that and release a patch like this reallizt can ban me say im cheater so i dont do that i hope he will release some patch or respond in some way ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    hey guys all 64 bit windows users getting this error ^^... reallizts anticheat soacs give this fuking error to 64bit users. he has not released a patch for it yet. basically he thinks u should download windows xp 32bit and thats his solution to play his server... i dont know if in time he will release a 64 bit patch or not...

he explained to me oh im using soacs so i can have the firedrake info bar like it has ur nick name and lvl at atop and so it displays character names for players self name items... so basically he disabled his own working anticheat so he could add a few minor features... his old anti cheat was good and worked with 64 bit users. basically i think he didnt make soacs and he dont know wtf to do for patch this item.. he dont care or is too busy now with server he dont respond to anything on his forums...

im sad about this cuz i waited since it shut down last time to play here... basically i think my only hope is to put 32 bit system on and boot computer with that to play his server fuking stupid

i tried alot of different things including playing in different compatiblity modes... i even though about unpack his exe and disable soacs lol... but i think if i would do that and release a patch like this reallizt can ban me say im cheater so i dont do that i hope he will release some patch or respond in some way ...

rofl downgrading os to play a private server? nty

Priest chitin = Golem btw to anyone who asked. ^^

rofl downgrading os to play a private server? nty
    lol yeah that would be ridiculous.

KalaBunga Senior Member

all nicknames / acount names i use were already used :-o downlading now.

lf clan lvl 65 sin

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

is it only me or does someone else having a crashing client once moving to different map zone?

anyone got lag ? cuz as a sin I cant even control my mana -.-

i guess its good that us 64 bit users cant login.. i mean if the server is already laggy with only the 32 bit users.. with 64 it would be bad :P

DoNotMess

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    i guess its good that us 64 bit users cant login.. i mean if the server is already laggy with only the 32 bit users.. with 64 it would be bad :P
    you're not missing much anyway. Theres so many bugs and the game crashes so often you'll spend so much time relogging. oh and then eventually get bugged and not be able to login at all >.>

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

for game crahses, the solution is to turn ur graphics to low... and if that doesn't work, also rename ur fx file to fx1

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    for game crahses, the solution is to turn ur graphics to low... and if that doesn't work, also rename ur fx file to fx1
    and then clap twice while reciting "row row row your boat" backwards with one foot off the ground.

BTW - that turkish error for 64 bit users will not get patched. It's been an error on that peticular client since July. Just google it and translate the pages. That's why his "solution" is to downgrade to XP 32 bit ROFL-WAFFLE-LAWL-CAKES.

Sorry but I'm in love with my 7 x64 Ult kktnxbb.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast