Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

KnightOnline4Ever. - Resurrection of UltimateKO

This is a discussion on KnightOnline4Ever. - Resurrection of UltimateKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheReallizt I was the maker of EuropeKO my noob friend. Any the only thing from europeko is ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    I was the maker of EuropeKO my noob friend. Any the only thing from europeko is that old lost legendary quest. My idiotic friend
    it's bambo

well, server's quite good, you just gotta fix few things

the biggest minus is the loading time ... gosh at my Ecological Computer (100% wood) it takes around 12min to load for the first time... and then 7min for another time ...

as for freezes, change name of your Fx folder, I'm getting almost no freezes

It's pretty good server if some little bugs get fixed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    it's bambo

well, server's quite good, you just gotta fix few things

the biggest minus is the loading time ... gosh at my Ecological Computer (100% wood) it takes around 12min to load for the first time... and then 7min for another time ...

as for freezes, change name of your Fx folder, I'm getting almost no freezes

See, every1 is lagging on that server because the folks that have nice PC's run with 64 bit OS's so they can use the 16 GB's of RAM. Oh, and those folks cannot log on.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    See, every1 is lagging on that server because the folks that have nice PC's run with 64 bit OS's so they can use the 16 GB's of RAM. Oh, and those folks cannot log on.
    this server would have gotten alot more players if not because of the 64bit issue... and those that are able to play there says that the server is still very buggy... dont really know if they are correct because im a 64bit OS user

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post

this ^^ 100%

i could load this server in less then 30 seconds first load ... disabled 64 bit users cannot play now

so meh

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567