Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Tek-KO Chaos Expansion

This is a discussion on Tek-KO Chaos Expansion within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings Knights, We're so happy to present to you the newest expansion of Tek-KO, which is the Chaos Expansion. It ...
Page: 1

Default Tek-KO Chaos Expansion

Greetings Knights,

We're so happy to present to you the newest expansion of Tek-KO, which is the Chaos Expansion. It has lots of new features which are based on the very latest USKO client, version 1881, and with new skills, events, items and much better graphics.

First of all,the new client has allowed us to bring up the new archer combo, and thanks to this new feature archers are now more playable and there is no difference among others. There's going to be a huge change in classes with the new Archer and Berserker warrior but extremely balanced.Thereby, the cooldown on arrow shower has been removed. With these new updates and features we hope you will enjoy more.

Second of all, major change is the level cap increase, newly lvl 83 cap. This means the addition of new skills, such as eskrima, and the fixing of other skills. We've also added the revenge system, and the use of anger explosion after dying five times by an enemy nation. (in this case, being dead by monsters will not be counted.)

New features of the client allows you to change clan leader (by just right clicking on the person's name), and also use the buying merchant option.

We hope you'll enjoy the new expansion, and we will announce some more updates on the way later. About when the start date of the Open- Beta,
    please stay tuned. We are going to announce it SOON!

Moreover, you are kindly invited to join our community through our forums
    For a better gaming experience,we are going to have Game Masters speaking the languages that the majority of the members do speak.
    The English, Spanish, and Turkish version of this thread can be found from the links respectively;
    English
    Espanol
    Türkçe

Regards,
    Tek-KO Team.
    Last edited by Lloyd Phillips; 07-19-2012 at 12:35 PM.
    bigdudle likes this.

i'll try it , btw did you copy sexyreplay post? x d

its very similar but not the same, he did it by himself.

well if you knew me, you would understand why they are similar. but if you read both, you will see the difference and it is not important thb.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

What type of server is this going to be? If its pk, what's the actual difference between this and turkmageko (sexyko) ?
    And as it is being run by turks does this mean there could possibly be more turks playing here than sexyko?

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    What type of server is this going to be? If its pk, what's the actual difference between this and turkmageko (sexyko) ?
    And as it is being run by turks does this mean there could possibly be more turks playing here than sexyko?
    Personally, I do not want it to be a Turk server. That's why I am here and advertising my server here not in a Turkish forum. The thing is well of course I have some ideas what the server is going to be like but not sure though. I mean they can be changed. If the community wants it to be a PK server, I can change my mind. And if you wonder my opinion, I will first make the server PK for the first 2 months at most to try out and see all the bugs and possible mistakes, then there might be farm server or not. That really depends on what you guys want. I am not obsessed with a farm server to make more money. and about your other concern, if its gonna be a turk mage ko. The thing that makes a server full of mages is not the database, what I mean is if its a farm server or pk server. Simply and pretty obviously turks prefer playing mage. this might have some reasons, easy to play and gain NPs. I do not care about that but I can assure you that the damages of mages aint going to have extra-ordinarily high like in other servers. This will guarantee that it is not going to be a mage server. But I am not saying the mages damages will be way low. Everything's balanced so well.

For farm server, theres Knight Kingdom, for pk servers theres SexyKO so I'd suggest something between the two, like a really light farm server. Just my 2 cents tho.

Where the hell is everyone getting these 18xx files from? lol -_-

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    Personally, I do not want it to be a Turk server. That's why I am here and advertising my server here not in a Turkish forum. The thing is well of course I have some ideas what the server is going to be like but not sure though. I mean they can be changed. If the community wants it to be a PK server, I can change my mind. And if you wonder my opinion, I will first make the server PK for the first 2 months at most to try out and see all the bugs and possible mistakes, then there might be farm server or not. That really depends on what you guys want. I am not obsessed with a farm server to make more money. and about your other concern, if its gonna be a turk mage ko. The thing that makes a server full of mages is not the database, what I mean is if its a farm server or pk server. Simply and pretty obviously turks prefer playing mage. this might have some reasons, easy to play and gain NPs. I do not care about that but I can assure you that the damages of mages aint going to have extra-ordinarily high like in other servers. This will guarantee that it is not going to be a mage server. But I am not saying the mages damages will be way low. Everything's balanced so well.
    I am satisfied with your reply, and wish you luck with the server. If it turns out good I might just play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Where the hell is everyone getting these 18xx files from? lol -_-
    Nowhere, codding it from scratch. That's why I am telling I might have bugs and I may keep the PK server for just 2 months up and then go to farm.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    I am satisfied with your reply, and wish you luck with the server. If it turns out good I might just play it.
    Thanks mate for your comment. I will try to do my best and I can really assure you guys, I am not doing that for only money. I do not actually need money, already got a wealthy family you might consider this as a stupidish thing to do but I wanted to do that and see that as a goal. Hope y'all gonna enjoy my server.

maybe i play it , look very good ; >

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    For farm server, theres Knight Kingdom, for pk servers theres SexyKO so I'd suggest something between the two, like a really light farm server. Just my 2 cents tho.
    This.

fucking10chars

What ever your plans are for the future dont make it a farm server,they end up dying and theres to many of them already,user friendly non OP donators are the most important things,im looking forward to checking out your final version,wish you good luck,hope you bring us something refreshing and interesting.

Banned Regular Member

it seems these files that are popping up are nero's files that have been released with bug fixes, the only reason none of these servers are farm is because people dont actually know how to fix the bugs, hense Knights Kingdom isnt a full farm server and coins are what people like to dupe, hence why i can farm as many coins as you like by mining. There wont be any farm server for 18xx because no one knows how to code in c++ and get the files fully working apart from sexyReplay or twostars and maybe the odd few others. why do you think hes said "for the firdt 2 months it will be pk" it will always be pk or half farm never full.

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    it seems these files that are popping up are nero's files that have been released with bug fixes, the only reason none of these servers are farm is because people dont actually know how to fix the bugs, hense Knights Kingdom isnt a full farm server and coins are what people like to dupe, hence why i can farm as many coins as you like by mining. There wont be any farm server for 18xx because no one knows how to code in c++ and get the files fully working apart from sexyReplay or twostars and maybe the odd few others. why do you think hes said "for the firdt 2 months it will be pk" it will always be pk or half farm never full.
    nero source/files sucks , its better to code it yourself. My friend is working (he studied all his career) the source.
    SexyReplay , twostars? Please Sexyko doesn't have everything fixed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 15
    08-02-2012, 12:52 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-02-2012, 11:32 AM
  3. Hits: 23
    08-02-2012, 10:42 AM