Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Knights-Project coming soon

This is a discussion on Knights-Project coming soon within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by IamOne Blah delete jpko item will be alot more fun =D +1, apprently, some guys can't understand ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by IamOne View Post
    Blah delete jpko item will be alot more fun =D
    +1, apprently, some guys can't understand it lol.

/sad rofl...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    blablabla

/retard >.<
    Almost choked on my morning muesli lol. My nephew is 8 and even he knows what "/" stands for.

But iv seen bigger posts with close to 95% of utter bullshit. Urs is quality stuff, ill give u that, but it lacks volume.

P.S .... SUCK

Hitz.

gl with ur server, jin

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Almost choked on my morning muesli lol. My nephew is 8 and even he knows what "/" stands for.

But iv seen bigger posts with close to 95% of utter bullshit. Urs is quality stuff, ill give u that, but it lacks volume.

P.S .... SUCK
    Yes sure, I don't have the time to argue with kids, so just stfu and bye lol.

Banned

P.S .... SUCK
    NO YOU IS SUCK OK meN JPKO items's are bad they balance debalance class'es you see? AND you'r skill less retard who FLame's forums for no reason im old school you see i was register on MARCH 2010....
    dot dot dot....

God gotta love people that try to keep their english healthy but still suck at it. And then, when they see that, come up with the fact that english ain't their main language lol. Don't start arguing if you know you're never gonna win in the first place because of the quality of your english, and then when you see you are losing track, start insulting the other guy lol.
    Oh btw, JPKO items ARE sick haha they just add a different side to the game.

No meant to flame btw

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    NO YOU IS SUCK OK meN JPKO items's are bad they balance debalance class'es you see? AND you'r skill less retard who FLame's forums for no reason im old school you see i was register on MARCH 2010....
    dot dot dot....

God gotta love people that try to keep their english healthy but still suck at it. And then, when they see that, come up with the fact that english ain't their main language lol. Don't start arguing if you know you're never gonna win in the first place because of the quality of your english, and then when you see you are losing track, start insulting the other guy lol.

No meant to flame btw
    Advance I do flame feel retard!

dot dot dot....

No meant to flame btw
    Self-contradictory at its finest. In forumish theres a word for that - fail. Its not best suiting, but gets the msg through. Or does it? =.=

wow you guys very bored ?

Bump for this only cool farm server.

Banned

Self-contradictory at its finest. In forumish theres a word for that - fail. Its not best suiting, but gets the msg through. Or does it? =.=
    that was against the other guy not you lol
    I was just bugging you on the fact that he didn't understand he lost the fight between you and him but yet keeps saying you're a retard.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cyanextime View Post
    i was just bugging you on the fact that he didn't understand he lost the fight between you and him but yet keeps saying you're a retard.
    french canadians fail.... At it's finest!!! bb (caps lock!)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    french canadians fail.... At it's finest!!! bb (caps lock!)
    you deserve to be bitch slapd you fake serbian canadian

win?

I was just bugging you on the fact that he didn't understand he lost the fight between you and him but yet keeps saying you're a retard.
    Lol, well, blame my lack of strong coffee.

Lol, how come baby?

Who said that i've lost? you did? you're just some little American fag who has no idea what the fight was for, /pwned.

As for "my lose" , I didn't lose actually :-O , if you will see around, people don't like those JPKO new weapons and some said it aswell.
    So yea... " I lost " lol.

If I don't have the time to argue with some American kids ( who does speak English better then me since I aint American ) doesn't mean I've lost. Means I don't have time for them.

Get a life instead of blowing to magyk lol.

Magyk isn't American oO
    <3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast