Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Knights-Project coming soon

This is a discussion on Knights-Project coming soon within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo fellas, lets not make this a flame topic. Congratz on the new server....
Page: 4

Yo fellas, lets not make this a flame topic.

Congratz on the new server.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Lol, how come baby?

Who said that i've lost? you did? you're just some little American fag who has no idea what the fight was for, /pwned.

As for "my lose" , I didn't lose actually :-O , if you will see around, people don't like those JPKO new weapons and some said it aswell.
    So yea... " I lost " lol.

If I don't have the time to argue with some American kids ( who does speak English better then me since I aint American ) doesn't mean I've lost. Means I don't have time for them.

Get a life instead of blowing to magyk lol.
    Eh? If by american you meant "Lives on the american continent" then yeah, I guess. But commonly, the term American is used to describe someone that lives in the USA, which does not fit me in. As for you losing your argue, you did the first time you posted just cause you can't express yourself clearly enough. You don't make sense and all you can do is come up with some insults in the end like "retard" or "12 year-old american kid". Oh and I did read the whole topic, and I haven't seen more than 4 users say that JPKO items weren't good. Thats the "main" opinion? Oh yah.

BY the way, english ain't my first language either, I speak french in first place. But I actually understood I should never get involved into a written opinion fight if my rival can crush me with words and exploit my stupidity, just like Magyk did with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Magyk isn't American oO
    <3
    I don't really care T2r lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Eh? If by american you meant "Lives on the american continent" then yeah, I guess. But commonly, the term American is used to describe someone that lives in the USA, which does not fit me in. As for you losing your argue, you did the first time you posted just cause you can't express yourself clearly enough. You don't make sense and all you can do is come up with some insults in the end like "retard" or "12 year-old american kid". Oh and I did read the whole topic, and I haven't seen more than 4 users say that JPKO items weren't good. Thats the "main" opinion? Oh yah.

BY the way, english ain't my first language either, I speak french in first place. But I actually understood I should never get involved into a written opinion fight if my rival can crush me with words and exploit my stupidity, just like Magyk did with you.
    I don't really care about what "you've understood".

Honestly, I doubt if I should keep arguing with you, and not because you might have a better vocabulary then I do, just because it doesn't make sense arguing about somthing you/magyk have already lost.

And as you've already said "I haven't seen more than 4 users say that JPKO items weren't good" , how come ? seems like I do realize things, and yes, I've won ( simple mathematics )

Along with that, I can't tell you that my English is better then Magyks, why ? cause it isn't

But consedering the fact that I am willing to speak pretty good 4 languages, I am being happy from that

Have fun baba lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    I don't really care T2r lol.

Don't be so unfriendly-.-

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Magyk isn't American oO
    <3
    Am too!

I live in redneck land with my buddy Rad_archer.

Cant you guys fight somewhere else? Its annoying...

No offence, but did u ebay ur ko4life account?

Yea yea ur so cool, but why u open ur mouth if u can only flame?
    ps: no i did not

Dont wanna be a smartarse, but afaict, ppl are typing not doing any sort of oral activity here.

Anyhow, flaming. Do u even know what it means? It is u in fact, who shouldnt be trying to act cool and jump into a random topic just to accusing ppl of flaming.

I was asking did u ebay ur account, since clearly it seems u havent rly been in a gaming forum before, or for the sake of this, anywhere in the interwebz. And its immdiately called flaming? Im not accustomed to give explanations on my posts here, but i was giving a pretty reasonable explanation why i was calling a random loltroll an idiot. All i get in return are crappy insults.

Fighting? Haaaaha. Yea sure mate.

Uzu

yes natgeo did ebay his account. i know it.

and he has longer hair than any woman i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Dont wanna be a smartarse, but afaict, ppl are typing not doing any sort of oral activity here.

Anyhow, flaming. Do u even know what it means? It is u in fact, who shouldnt be trying to act cool and jump into a random topic just to accusing ppl of flaming.

I was asking did u ebay ur account, since clearly it seems u havent rly been in a gaming forum before, or for the sake of this, anywhere in the interwebz. And its immdiately called flaming? Im not accustomed to give explanations on my posts here, but i was giving a pretty reasonable explanation why i was calling a random loltroll an idiot. All i get in return are crappy insults.

Fighting? Haaaaha. Yea sure mate.
    Jump into a random topic? Nah, actually im playing this server in my free time, so its not a random topic for me... Uhm, and could u tell me why u think im new to gaming forums?
    And i just asked u to stop fighting (k call it w/e u want, chit chat, flame, going offtopic idc ) cuz it not belongs to here... and im not just talking about u ofc

@ Uzu: love u too

Yeah its more like going way too offtopic than flaming or even worse, fighting. But that just happens, since in the end of the day, its still an open forum.

Since u are playing, mind sharing exactly what japko item sets there are? Old skool or post rofd?

Theres no japko items i think. Theres 2 bosses in bowl which drops ED items (CHD, DS, Chaotic Staff, Spear of Murky) and 4 bosses in Eslant dropping Undefeatable itmes.
    Server is down atm, moving to a dedi box, but owner has problems with his internet connection... Else its a great server.

Uzu

stop crying magyk and take your problems into your private messagebox -.-

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Theres no japko items i think.
    Stupid arse shit. I remember when i was helping a friend to get his server up, we were looking for japko items packs. There were 2 afair, but they were crappy ones. Anyhow, kinda sad, since i told this already but oldskool japko items were epic. Human warriors with red chitin and tota+sickle were nightmare for mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    stop crying magyk and take your problems into your private messagebox -.-
    Post or brain lag?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast