Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knights Project - open beta

This is a discussion on Knights Project - open beta within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well ive listened to people over the past hour, and it seems there needs to be an original MYKO server, ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default Knights Project - open beta

well ive listened to people over the past hour, and it seems there needs to be an original MYKO server, so in the past 4 hours ish, ive put one together.
    as its only beta the panel will not be online, but be sure i have a working PUS, which will sell only items you can obtain ingame.
    the exp rate is originally myko, the drop rate is originally myko. max level 70 no new items, and defence armors working.
    the Client itself is TBL encrpted so, no you will not be able to tbl/R hack.
    the server files are secure also, with help from twostars, vincent.
    it is currently auto register. you will start at level 70 with 10 gold bars and 10k nps, this is just so i can test stuff, you will need to obtain items yourself.
    the client is currently being uploaded and is a measly 250kb's so its a small download.
    if you want to register on the forum to be ready for beta ( tonight ) then go to knights-project.com .
    i hope to see you all over here and be ready for the old experience.

CLIENT LINK http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1B7E8MVO
    Last edited by UltiMat; 05-31-2010 at 05:18 PM.

Key911

Well +1 if vincent helped you protect the server, no need to worry about his sorry ass hacking the server.

Banned for scamming.

vincent is a good friend of mine, so no there would be no need for him to hack me :P

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

fagg vincent ruined ko4ever. now its ur chance to open a myko, maybe u can get the players his attentions that are still waiting on ko4ever.

( ko4ever will come back though )

Banned for scamming.

thanks for your input, can people please remember this is my server topic and not a topic for you to disraspect vincent, thanks

Key911

we are on topic, we are saying the server will be good, because losers like vincent won't spend all day trying to bring it down, ddos and shit.

Server ini plox

Banned for scamming.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

client link - you cant use a different client as it wont allow you to connect x

MassiveStroke

lets try it!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Key911 View Post
    we are on topic, we are saying the server will be good, because losers like vincent won't spend all day trying to bring it down, ddos and shit.
    LOL i c vincent is a big gun for u

Well +1 if vincent helped you protect the server, no need to worry about his sorry ass hacking the server.
    I didnt ruin KO4Ever, ask realizit what really happened before you and everyone else run your fucking mouth.

Biatch.

MrFunkz

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I didnt ruin KO4Ever, ask realizit what really happened before you and everyone else run your fucking mouth.

Biatch.
    He say He say

BIATCH

Key911

Nah i just dont like him, beucase I hear, him gloating that the hacked the server on snoxd, and the main reason is he wasted my 4 hours or however long ko4ever was up lol

MrFunkz

Nah i just dont like him, beucase I hear, him gloating that the hacked the server on snoxd, and the main reason is he wasted my 4 hours or however long ko4ever was up lol
    Shouldn't have wasted your time in the first place, more than half the posts were saying it wasn't going to work. What's the point of having a 'KO' community if you don't listen to 'KO' players?

Banned

well its offline

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast