Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Knights Project - open beta

This is a discussion on Knights Project - open beta within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrFunkz Shouldn't have wasted your time in the first place, more than half the posts were saying ...
Page: 2

Key911

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkz View Post
    Shouldn't have wasted your time in the first place, more than half the posts were saying it wasn't going to work. What's the point of having a 'KO' community if you don't listen to 'KO' players?
    It didnt work becuase of you so called "KO community" includes faggots like Vincent. Anyways I dont really care, if he did it or not, all I know is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    Last edited by Key911; 05-31-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    thanks for your input, can people please remember this is my server topic and not a topic for you to disraspect vincent, thanks
    U lame turkish fuck.Ppl do not play this server.Ull be able to buy all items in PUS that drop ingame ? So u mean raptors,shards,elixirs,shells...?And what,lets say someone actually plays this server and u earn like 50 $,u gonna shut it down aint u ? Srsly,go play KI S2 cous its going to be up much longer and its more fun than this stolen copy of KO4EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Key911 View Post
    It didnt work becuase of you so called "KO community" includes faggots like Vincent. Anyways I dont really care, if he did it or not, all I know is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    I feel sorry for you so I'm going to do you a favor and stfu.

peace.

Key911

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I feel sorry for you so I'm going to do you a favor and stfu.

peace.
    The loser feels sorry for me, what is this the beauty and the beast?
    lol idk im bored. cuase some kid crashed the ke server
    Last edited by Key911; 06-01-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Get the fuck over it... If it was crashed so easily, it doesnt deserve it be online. Make sure your server is secured be4 u release it. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Get the fuck over it... If it was crashed so easily, it doesnt deserve it be online. Make sure your server is secured be4 u release it. End of story.
    Yer, i wouldn't want to invest in a server if it has the potential be hacked so easily. I'd rather find out sooner than later.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    U lame turkish fuck.Ppl do not play this server.Ull be able to buy all items in PUS that drop ingame ? So u mean raptors,shards,elixirs,shells...?And what,lets say someone actually plays this server and u earn like 50 $,u gonna shut it down aint u ? Srsly,go play KI S2 cous its going to be up much longer and its more fun than this stolen copy of KO4EVER.
    for a start you fucking idiot im not turkish, 2nd of all i said PUS items will be buyable ingame, NOT INGAME ITEMS IN THE PUS. pus items like scrolls for example.
    KI server 2 is just another shitty server trying to stay alive to earn more money. this is not even a "stolen" copy of KO4EVER i wouldnt touch one of reallizt's database's. this is a custom database.
    my server is pretty much the only other server then KI to have ctrl minor fix and client tbl encryption, along with a lot of other fix's KI doesnt have.

the server is currently not up as i have been working 10 hour shifts a day, and trying to have a social life aswell. the server will be up in the next week. so register on the forum and be ready xx love u all

MrFunkz

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    trying to have a social life l

Not possible when it comes to KO

tomasr

all we want is a server that wont shut down after 2-3 days...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomasr View Post
    all we want is a server that wont shut down after 2-3 days...
    It will probably not even reach release... and even if it does, it will either have a very low population, or else it will be DDOSed, which will result in UltiMat going "I don't know anything about developing or security in particular... screw it. /shut_down".

Banned for scamming.

server is online and working client ip: 80.47.156.66 this os online beta, its hosted off my machine, it will be on a dedi at official, enjoy!

Banned for scamming.

server on hold didnt know KI just got released :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

server gg?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phonixeka View Post
    server gg?
    No, bb.

/10smthcharz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12