Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Knights Republic

This is a discussion on Knights Republic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it lasted more like 4 days. rest of the months the server was down LOL...
Page: 19

it lasted more like 4 days. rest of the months the server was down LOL

This server was over before it started, I tried to be patient most of the time, tried to calm people down. Yet stupid shit like this happens, so I never want to see KRKO again.

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    This server was over before it started, I tried to be patient most of the time, tried to calm people down. Yet stupid shit like this happens, so I never want to see KRKO again.

You and meistershizzle actually did something good, you tried to inform the people.

The gm/admins on the other hand were all "power horney" I mean, only them could mute people on forums/ban them, and you hardly saw them post on forums. What were they thinking.

They are too immature to lead a server, they lack communication skills and are making the wrong descions over and over again. Nothing was done properly, like the patch yesterday. They put the server offline for like 3h when they said it would only last 30 min and this morning they need to undo the patch cause they didn't do it properly yesteday...
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 08-16-2010 at 08:31 PM.

And all the rollbacks wasn't really nice. We did lost alot money, items, exp etc. becouse of it. Like i did give my friend 1gb and after some hours server crashed and bb 1gb.

GAME OVER !

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post

GAME OVER !
    lol... thats all ill say hahahaha

Banned

haha owned

Pontius

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    You and meistershizzle actually did something good, you tried to inform the people.

The gm/admins on the other hand were all "power horney" I mean, only them could mute people on forums/ban them, and you hardly saw them post on forums. What were they thinking.

They are too immature to lead a server, they lack communication skills and are making the wrong descions over and over again. Nothing was done properly, like the patch yesterday. They put the server offline for like 3h when they said it would only last 30 min and this morning they need to undo the patch cause they didn't do it properly yesteday...
    cant say better +1

TheRealHipatos

I feel pitty for all those fools who put some of their own money into this server, hope they learned their lesson with this incident.
    Never invest your money into the projects of amateuristic Knight Online players.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    I feel pitty for all those fools who put some of their own money into this server, hope they learned their lesson with this incident.
    Never invest your money into the projects of amateuristic Knight Online players.
    I feel pity for a guy who goes around DDoSing, cheating and hacking servers for his own personal e-orgasm.

Krko failed because the admins have no clue how to keep a stable server. They had good ideas about what they wanted to server to be, but they had no security and they should have invested in a good developer to secure the server.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    wow thought you were already banned O.o and please, learn to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    in his defense everything is spelled correctly, along with the use of good grammar at the same time, as well as having the right words in the right places, such as their instead of there or they're, the only thing he ended up not spelling "correctly" is the word he made up by himself "amateuristic" which he got from the root amateur, which once again, is spelled correctly.
    Last edited by TheRealCandyman; 08-18-2010 at 09:07 AM.

TheRealHipatos

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    *Laughing my ass off*, I highly recommend you to stop skipping class because of your addiction to Knight Online.

Banned

Spelling contest -.-

Its just gaming forum, people from all over world...

Who cares how they say it, point is important

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Spelling contest -.-

Its just gaming forum, people from all over world...

Who cares how they say it, point is important
    None of us really care about spelling seeing as how we know that more than 80% of the KO population is turkish and half the time we see ý instead of I, the point me and hipa just tried to prove is that natgeo (being as educated as he is seeing as how apparantly he watches national geographic, which I can't say i've actually watched so dno how much they teach about spelling and grammar) made himself look like a fool by telling hipo to learn how to spell when in reality hipa used all correct spelling.

P.S. me and hipa have nothing to do with eachother, personally I don't even know who he is, I just felt like joining this topic and "defending" him because I tend to like being an ass to people and flame away at people make themselves sound/look stupid and for those who can't do it themselves, we'll i have a tendency to help them do it.