Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Knights Republic

This is a discussion on Knights Republic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by fag1 lol secure my ass... your gm tried banning us, we casually unbanned ourselves, i then logged ...
Page: 25

kibal

Quote Originally Posted by fag1 View Post
    lol secure my ass... your gm tried banning us, we casually unbanned ourselves, i then logged on his character and eventually scared his bitchass away.. just give up already

YouTube - KRKO.wmv
    Rofl dunno how u got those characters items etc.. if hacking or whatever , but as i can c u sux so bad at ko xD , 14k mana and u keep spaming soul instead of use hp pot? roflll.

fag1

Quote Originally Posted by kibal View Post
    Rofl dunno how u got those characters items etc.. if hacking or whatever , but as i can c u sux so bad at ko xD , 14k mana and u keep spaming soul instead of use hp pot? roflll.
    lmfao are you that stupid that you're actually assuming we made this video for PK wise? you fucking foreigners never understand do you, it's not made to show how good we are at pking, all 3 of us would easily ruin your noob ass im sure, we made it for the fun of it u dumb fuck, showing their server isnt secure, if u want i can log back on and make a pk vid with that and actually try comboing and shit, if u didnt notice half the time i was runnin around just spike and thrust cause thats all that was needed, + on top of that i was on the phone for half the recording sessions anyway, so i was playin wit 1 hand, but still not the point.

and if you keep talking, ill log your bitch ass character too and delete all your items you little shit, i logged on the gms character when he decided to ban us, he didnt bother touching us afterwards, so if you like the server id suggest you keep your mouth shut you little wise ass

I dont understand why If you can hack the servers DB,and its well populated,would give yourself away by giving +9 items to yourself.I would insert like 20 rappys +7 and than legally make 1 +8 and so on.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol That sucks

lmfao are you that stupid that you're actually assuming we made this video for PK wise? you fucking foreigners never understand do you, it's not made to show how good we are at pking, all 3 of us would easily ruin your noob ass im sure, we made it for the fun of it u dumb fuck, showing their server isnt secure, if u want i can log back on and make a pk vid with that and actually try comboing and shit, if u didnt notice half the time i was runnin around just spike and thrust cause thats all that was needed, + on top of that i was on the phone for half the recording sessions anyway, so i was playin wit 1 hand, but still not the point.

and if you keep talking, ill log your bitch ass character too and delete all your items you little shit, i logged on the gms character when he decided to ban us, he didnt bother touching us afterwards, so if you like the server id suggest you keep your mouth shut you little wise ass
    And you still cant combo.....

fag1

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    And you still cant combo.....
    lol love stubborn idiots like yourself who assume this is a pk video, if you didnt notice we're running around spiking people, we dont feel the need to actually try and pk you dumbfuck, try understanding the reason for the video.

lol love stubborn idiots like yourself who assume this is a pk video, if you didnt notice we're running around spiking people, we dont feel the need to actually try and pk you dumbfuck, try understanding the reason for the video.
    Lol I love people who write long paragraphs trying to flame people over the fucking internet.

so if you like the server id suggest you keep your mouth shut you little wise ass

Or what bigman?

fag1

Lol I love people who write long paragraphs trying to flame people over the fucking internet.

so if you like the server id suggest you keep your mouth shut you little wise ass

Or what bigman?
    haha or we'll log on every single character 1 by 1, spread out in time and delete their items, erase the database, delete the server files, attack other people with the dedi, and then have the dedi company shut it down..

that about sums it all up, you sure do talk alot of shit for being a random little bitch on the forums whos just angry cause he put money into a failing server from the beginning

TheRealHipatos

+Reputation to the 'fag' guys (and no, this is not sarcasme).

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

lol secure my ass... your gm tried banning us, we casually unbanned ourselves, i then logged on his character and eventually scared his bitchass away.. just give up already

YouTube - KRKO.wmv
    lolll, this is pretty funny haha, and as for u guys commentin on their pk skills hahahaa look at what theyre doing before criticizing on their skills, if u dont notice 1. theyre all attacking randoms, 2. all attacking warriors and shit, not trying to attack priests and such, 3. not curing or any of that, theyre just runnin around having fun from the looks of it, and from the looks of it there was only like 2 pk scenes with daggers haha rest are wit explosive arrows (which i find to be pretty funny), but all in all good vid hahahahahaha atleast someones got a sense of humor

sucks its happenin to the mc's server though lol, im pretty cool wit them but still w/e, some servers just arnt meant to be up, which is completely fine since theres like 5000 priv servers now all of a sudden since everyone assumes they're developers now and they can just run a priv server and be successful, a shame most of those servers only get like 30 players online which just takes away from the good servers

aight , burned all , i am off with this shit , server had error 10061 today again and was offline for like 10-12 hours and admins ware sleeping . Just close that shit allready its obvious that even if you work so hard that you say , you cant do shit.

This would actually be a threat if the server wasn't dead already LOL

That aside, great videos to prove that admins are full of shit in KRKO!

Props.

haha or we'll log on every single character 1 by 1, spread out in time and delete their items, erase the database, delete the server files, attack other people with the dedi, and then have the dedi company shut it down..

that about sums it all up, you sure do talk alot of shit for being a random little bitch on the forums whos just angry cause he put money into a failing server from the beginning
    If im a random bitch on a forum, who the fuck are you? Some fat dude behind a PC wanking over the fact that he got a password to a dedi server. You say you can fuck the server up? Go do it now im watchin...

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

If im a random bitch on a forum, who the fuck are you? Some fat dude behind a PC wanking over the fact that he got a password to a dedi server. You say you can fuck the server up? Go do it now im watchin...
    lol why do you assume he's fat? sounds like someones raging a bit hahahaha, im sure if u post ur character name he'll gladly do shit to u, seeing as how if they wanted to bring the server down they prolly wouldve by now, seeing as how he said they unbanned themselves then logged on a gm char lol..

but hey freek he's got a point, you are a no name, all i ever see u doing on these forums is talking shit and actin like your some big deal, arn't u just a regular player on the server? lol, you really have no right to even act as if you have power.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol why do you assume he's fat? sounds like someones raging a bit hahahaha, im sure if u post ur character name he'll gladly do shit to u, seeing as how if they wanted to bring the server down they prolly wouldve by now, seeing as how he said they unbanned themselves then logged on a gm char lol..

but hey freek he's got a point, you are a no name, all i ever see u doing on these forums is talking shit and actin like your some big deal, arn't u just a regular player on the server? lol, you really have no right to even act as if you have power.
    I bet you are one of the fags LOL, similar typing style.