Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Knights Republic

This is a discussion on Knights Republic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well not sure yet, and don't think we will find out all i know is our server will be up ...
Page: 13

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Well not sure yet, and don't think we will find out
    all i know is our server will be up in running in couple hours tops
    and it won't happen again!

emosexual

Its beyond me why people waste their time attacking servers, people host servers to let people play, have some fun because at the end of the day its nothing but a game... then the no life fags come out to play who think they have something to prove by hacking servers. I host Perseus KO because thats the style of KO i used to enjoy the most. Im sure its very similar for the KO republic guys. I can only see two possible reasons somebody would try and fuck a server, the first is because they are a threat to your server and the second is because you are a no life trying to get yourself some rep online to these people who couldn't give two shits if you were alive or not. So do yourself a favor and let these guys get on with their server.

Also I know that the owners of krko wouldnt make suce a deal as thats not the type of guys they are, in all honestly they would rather pay for the flight + petrol and come to your house haha. Freshko fails only because its shit.

Quote Originally Posted by emosexual View Post
    Its beyond me why people waste their time attacking servers, people host servers to let people play, have some fun because at the end of the day its nothing but a game... then the no life fags come out to play who think they have something to prove by hacking servers. I host Perseus KO because thats the style of KO i used to enjoy the most. Im sure its very similar for the KO republic guys. I can only see two possible reasons somebody would try and fuck a server, the first is because they are a threat to your server and the second is because you are a no life trying to get yourself some rep online to these people who couldn't give two shits if you were alive or not. So do yourself a favor and let these guys get on with their server.

Also I know that the owners of krko wouldnt make suce a deal as thats not the type of guys they are, in all honestly they would rather pay for the flight + petrol and come to your house haha. Freshko fails only because its shit.
    Wow once again another unneeded flame...
    Freshko isn't failing sorry?
    i don't know you and you don't know me,
    Lets keep our opinions to ourself shall we :P?
    and me and mc have been pming eachother no flames or anything
    i didn't hack krko why would you try and flame me?
    lol like i have something to prove online... ive already proven everything in real usko before attempting to make my own server...
    yes its a goal of mine to make that server last be good.
    but same goal as yours and krko...
    no need to flame, for something that's none of your busniess

You guys really need to start reading before coming in half cocked....

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Our Dedi just put up an anti ddos system which should fix everything...
    But if their is any connection that we find to mattish behind this.
    Were sending everything we got at KRKO...
    And i will personally be hiring a hacker to make sure you guys won't see anything

Now if their is no conneciton between any of it then avoid this
    Let me get the straight grim, I dont wanna flame but you are being retarded as fuck to be quite honest. Your telling me if Mattish, a prick who plays krko ( I still love you ), trys to hack your server, your going to take it out on KRKO just because he plays there? Mattish has nothing to do with the KRKO team I can tell you that now, so I have no idea why you would do such a thing.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by donovan View Post
    Ok because someone doesnt stick to his part of the deal ima tell you what happened.
    A few days ago i started playing on krko, i got banned because of illegal items ( hint ).
    I then took down the server, a few hours ago McDeluxe pmd me here on ko4life saying if I would take your server down he would allow me to always keep ahead of the other players on krko.
    But i had to make it look like it krko has nothing to do with it.
    So i thought you wont notice it if i made it look like i was some pissed player.
    Now McDeluxe just pmd me saying that we have no deal anymore because you clearly noticed what actually happened.
    So FUCK YOU McDeluxe.
    For all you lazy fcker, who come to the thread without having the ability of reading, and keep bashing Grim!!

lol grim you dont half make people flame you with crap like this : "lol like i have something to prove online... ive already proven everything in real usko before attempting to make my own server"

I was in Undyzzz and A.F.K on cwest, and ERROR were nothing, as you no. They where never the bigest or best clan on cwest. So i fail to understand how you have proven everything in usko. I remember it being undyzz>A.F.K>morimenomorri (MM)>panchovillas clan (forget name..... then maybe ERROR. Even when all undyzz quit and AFK quit, MM where the best clan on cwest. So where and when did you achieve everything on cwest? I remember Grim was only a middle of the road warrior, even if your clan where not special, as a individual you where hardly rememerable. Sorry to be harsh but you seem to think you where legendary and you where not, there where at the time ERROR where on cwest at least 15 warrior better in np/gear/skill than you.

You sound like a good guy, but at times you thow in stupid comments, i want to like you lol but you make it hard
    Last edited by FromTheDarkness; 07-27-2010 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    For all you lazy fcker, who come to the thread without having the ability of reading, and keep bashing Grim!!
    This wasn't even a complete sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Let me get the straight grim, I dont wanna flame but you are being retarded as fuck to be quite honest. Your telling me if Mattish, a prick who plays krko ( I still love you ), trys to hack your server, your going to take it out on KRKO just because he plays there? Mattish has nothing to do with the KRKO team I can tell you that now, so I have no idea why you would do such a thing.
    <3 lol
    but what you guys arn't understand is at the time i did think was krko because of that post and just a few other things didn't add up.
    Put urself in my shoes...
    I don't know them, their server is alot like ours.. and we had a very close friend come say they were planning something in ventrilo to take us down.
    So server gets taken down and of course im going to go to first suspects.
    I would like to point out i said IF wasn't saying i was going to or for sure it was them.
    But now we know what we have to do to fix our server simple os reload and fix a few things :P
    I even looked up the ip mcdeluxe gave us of his hacker and said it...
    don't understand why ppl think me and him having flame war still?... we discussed it and he felt embarresed of the way he also reacted. and agreed everything was unessicary.
    Now back to work on the server we know now what we have to do to make server secure so nothing like this happens again.
    Im glad it happend now instead of later ^^
    Anyway Peace out guys
    Good luck with your server

emosexual

Wow once again another unneeded flame...
    Freshko isn't failing sorry?
    i don't know you and you don't know me,
    Lets keep our opinions to ourself shall we :P?
    and me and mc have been pming eachother no flames or anything
    i didn't hack krko why would you try and flame me?
    lol like i have something to prove online... ive already proven everything in real usko before attempting to make my own server...
    yes its a goal of mine to make that server last be good.
    but same goal as yours and krko...
    no need to flame, for something that's none of your busniess

You guys really need to start reading before coming in half cocked....
    The only part of that directed at you was the last sentence, because I looked at your online users. I didn't mean to start a flame war :P My bad, the rest was directed to the faggot who actually did fuck krko up.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    Instead of arguing here, you should be figuring out something to tell us people waiting on the server. We have yet to be informed of anything ^^
    you missed the full stop at the end.

you missed the full stop at the end.
    Don't post unless it actually makes sense?

Banned for scamming.

Don't post unless it actually makes sense?

you posted the pointless crap mate, wanting grammatically correct posts. You leave out full stops at the end of posts.
    You want to post petty replys and don't expect one back?

you posted the pointless crap mate, wanting grammatically correct posts. You leave out full stops at the end of posts.
    You want to post petty replys and don't expect one back?
    I'm sorry, but this is my normal typing. I can't stand crap that most people type.

<3 lol
    but what you guys arn't understand is at the time i did think was krko because of that post and just a few other things didn't add up.
    Put urself in my shoes...
    I don't know them, their server is alot like ours.. and we had a very close friend come say they were planning something in ventrilo to take us down.
    So server gets taken down and of course im going to go to first suspects.
    I would like to point out i said IF wasn't saying i was going to or for sure it was them.
    But now we know what we have to do to fix our server simple os reload and fix a few things :P
    I even looked up the ip mcdeluxe gave us of his hacker and said it...
    don't understand why ppl think me and him having flame war still?... we discussed it and he felt embarresed of the way he also reacted. and agreed everything was unessicary.
    Now back to work on the server we know now what we have to do to make server secure so nothing like this happens again.
    Im glad it happend now instead of later ^^
    Anyway Peace out guys
    Good luck with your server
    <3 Go get your server up aga.

Servers security is being worked on as we speak, hopefully no problems.

Servers security is being worked on as we speak, hopefully no problems.
    Not yet, they dont have the dedi back do they.