Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Knights Republic

This is a discussion on Knights Republic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Anibal Server is down Website is down Forum is down Epic fail . Server is down because ...
Page: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Server is down
    Website is down
    Forum is down

Epic fail .

Server is down because dedi is down
    Same with the website
    Forum isn't down Jcink is being ddosed as a whole-

Jcink -

At around 9PM we suffered a very serious DDoS attack against our network that is still ongoing. The site is being put online because we've been able to diffuse some of the flames. We know who is responsible and are working on bringing some justice on that front as well as trying to improve things on our end.

I apologize deeply for the downtime. These people do not have regard for how many users they're causing pain for and I will be doing something about it.

Please follow us on twitter ( Jcink (Jcink) on Twitter ) for further updates.

The graph shows the attack but at the time of this posting it is dropping off.

Banned for scamming.

nexxar attacking everyone huh - but why??

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    nexxar attacking everyone huh - but why??
    Lol nexxar Failed epically on taking FreshKO down
    And reported him For attacking us.

Server is down again .

Server Running well now, we are thinking to add the old breth ingame What do u guys think?

RageKO

nah.. stick with luferson lol

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Mcdeluxe, I think you should keep control of your players, so they dont come onto other servers and start advertising yours. Soon enough they'll be pushing the wrong buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Mcdeluxe, I think you should keep control of your players, so they dont come onto other servers and start advertising yours. Soon enough they'll be pushing the wrong buttons.
    i cant change anything about it, i alrdy made a topic about it, like 2 wqeeks agto that they should not do that, YOU KNOW THAT ALSO CANDY, if they keep doing it, what do i got to do?

Im done with this, dont blame me about it. Just bann the ppl who do it, we dont ask them to do it.

Today, we will bring a new anti cheat system, we will also make this week a timescheduled bifrost, and some new eveents for new starting ppl. So they can get geared and lvled a bit faster then the ppl who are here already.

We will also add some special mobs in and around bowl, to get CZ active

Banned

NOT worth joining since the server is down longer than its online... and when its up it will crash like 23412840923840234x and then it will go offline for usually 10-24 hours minimum with the EXCUSE "the dedi company blah blah"

The server still crashes all the time , the so called "GM"s have no idea what they are doing , you shoud call them Forum Moderators couse thats what they can do . The staff is incompitend to handle a private server . Probably they took the DB from Snoxd read few tutorials there on how to setup it and did it , prolly no previous computer realted experience . I may be wrong about that , but thats what they are showing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    The server still crashes all the time , the so called "GM"s have no idea what they are doing , you shoud call them Forum Moderators couse thats what they can do . The staff is incompitend to handle a private server . Probably they took the DB from Snoxd read few tutorials there on how to setup it and did it , prolly no previous computer realted experience . I may be wrong about that , but thats what they are showing so far.

seems like server is taken over by dupers atm... people selling rols, raptors +8 and other shit for 1 coin in moradon...

Guess server is dead for sure now, last week it already lost like half the population due to bad managing of the staff... guess the rest will follow now

Funny how they always blamed the dedi company for everything, and yet kept making promises they couldn't fulfil. Maybe lots of it was the fault of the dedi company... but those promises / incompetent staff / retarded communication and shitty server security is the staff, and only the staff's fault.

Hope they enjoy the money they stole from donaters, God am I happy I didn't donate.

Well... this server did last like 1 month until everyone quit or did dupe like hell and now they are going to wipe the server. This server did never work well, just dc, rollback, cant hit mobs and it did start to be really anoying. Sadly i didnt learn my lession in Knight Imperia and did donate 20 usd, but now i have learned it and wont donate anymore to any private server.
    It was fun when server was up and wasnt lagging etc.
    Cya in other server i think.

Quote from Knight Republic forum:

Posted: Aug 16 2010, 10:25 PM

Alright guys, as some of u might know we banned dupers today. Obviously they didnt like that and duped the shit out of the server. After this it came to ears that an outsider has been on the dedi. So just to be safe we will wipe the server.

During the week we will work on wiping the server + getting the backdoors removed from the dedi. i will not guarantee that the server will be up anytime soon since we will edit some other stuff. Also all donations will be re-processed when the new server is up.

/end of quote

Banned

lmfao. I knew it -.-